Cap and Bucky vs 300 best warriors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Cap and Bucky have to fight 10 of 300 (movie) best soldiers. No guns in this fight or anything that blast. Besides that, each get standard weapons. Shield and sword for 300 soldiers and whatever Cap and Bucky have as standard minus guns.

John Murdoch
I'd Cap and Bucky mop the floor with them. Steve's loadout always included the vibranium shield, Bucky has his vibranium arm and a combat knife. The uber-immortal gave Leonidas and several of his men all they wanted, and Steve or Bucky would clobber that dude. They could catch the Spartans' spears or grab them if Leo and crew thrust or threw them, block their spears or xiphos with shield or arm, would outright kill them in a few hits if fisticuffs happened, etc. This is Bucky and Cap's fight to lose.

riv6672
Originally posted by John Murdoch
I'd Cap and Bucky mop the floor with them. Steve's loadout always included the vibranium shield, Bucky has his vibranium arm and a combat knife. The uber-immortal gave Leonidas and several of his men all they wanted, and Steve or Bucky would clobber that dude. They could catch the Spartans' spears or grab them if Leo and crew thrust or threw them, block their spears or xiphos with shield or arm, would outright kill them in a few hits if fisticuffs happened, etc. This is Bucky and Cap's fight to lose.
Cap and WS FTW.

FrothByte
So Steve gets a shield and Bucky gets his vibranium arm and a knife? The super soldiers annihilate the Spartans. Maybe if there was about 200 of them they can stand a chance, but just 10 is nowhere near enough.

NemeBro
This duo would take on all three hundred of them.

h1a8
Realistically (not using movie flaws) at least one of them is going to stab or slice Cap or WS.

There is no way in hell either Cap or WS can defend against 3 or more near simultaneously attacks 360 degrees around their bodies.

Silent Master
Odd, I've never seen you use that logic against characters you support.

Robtard
Originally posted by h1a8
Realistically (not using movie flaws) at least one of them is going to stab or slice Cap or WS.

There is no way in hell either Cap or WS can defend against 3 or more near simultaneously attacks 360 degrees around their bodies.

You're not factoring in that the Spartans fight in a phalanx formation, the "shield wall", so they'd initially advance on the duo from a single direction. Even if you don't know your ancient Greek military history, Leonidas implicitly states this when he turns away the gimp Ephialtes.

Except of course both Steve and Bucky have fought and defended while enemies were coming from all directions. They did so in the Battle of Wakanda.

h1a8
Originally posted by Robtard
You're not factoring in that the Spartans fight in a phalanx formation, the "shield wall", so they'd initially advance on the duo from a single direction. Even if you don't know your ancient Greek military history, Leonidas implicitly states this when he turns away the gimp Ephialtes.

Except of course both Steve and Bucky have fought and defended while enemies were coming from all directions. They did so in the Battle of Wakanda. This is against 2 individuals (not an army).

If they don't attack simultaneously from different angles 360 degrees around Cap or WS then the Spartans lose.

So we are arguing semantics really.

So the argument boils down to how they will fight 2 individuals.

Steve and WS didn't fight multiple enemies that did all the following:
1. Can stab or slice the shit out someone
2. Attacks simultaneously from different angles 360 degrees around

h1a8
Originally posted by Silent Master
Odd, I've never seen you use that logic against characters you support. Was waiting for your troll arse to pop up and critique a post that goes against Marvel characters. Same Ole Silent. Never actually contributing and giving his take on the thread. But rather sit back and criticize others arguments that go against Marvel (primarily Thor and Cap). Lmao.

Silent Master
Pointing out your massive bias is contributing as it hopefully stops others from engaging in your idiocy and derailing the thread.

h1a8
Pointing out your massive bias is contributing as it hopefully stops others from engaging in your idiocy and derailing the thread.
Pointing out bias is trolling if that's all you are doing. If you don't actually give arguments of why you think who wins then you are doing nothing but trolling the threads.

There is no bias. I already stated that if the Spartans fight certain way them they lose. And if they fight another way (more realistically) then they can cause some serious damage (doesn't mean they will win though).

Silent Master
Correctly pointing out your massive level of bias in this thread is also destroying your credibility in the debate. So no, I'm not trolling as what I'm doing is very relevant to the debate.

h1a8
Correctly pointing out your massive level of bias in this thread is also destroying your credibility in the debate. So no, I'm not trolling as what I'm doing is very relevant to the debate.

Saying correctly when it is incorrectly is called lying.
What you do is not relevant. All you do is troll.
Why are you afraid to claim a winner in these threads and offer an argument in support?
You wait for a Thor or Cap thread to open and for someone to argue against them. And then you show yourself. Troll at its finest.

Silent Master
See, your last several posts clearly prove that you're more interested in derailing the thread rather than debating.

Let me know when you're ready to honestly debate the topic.

riv6672

Old Man Whirly!
Both S and M and h1 are trolls trolling. Who cares? Cap and WS tear the Spartans apart at range or close up.

h1a8
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Both S and M and h1 are trolls trolling. Who cares? Cap and WS tear the Spartans apart at range or close up.

Do you think they will win if they are surrounded by the Spartans and where the Spartans attack simultaneously 360 degrees around the characters?

Silent Master
To quote h1

Show examples of the Spartans using that tactic or it's invalid on it's face.

h1a8
To quote h1

Show examples of the Spartans using that tactic or it's invalid on it's face. I gave an if then scenario. If A then B otherwise D.

You guys can discuss how they fight 2 people by showing examples.

Silent Master
To quote h1

No examples means it won't happen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.