Can these guys break Mjolnir

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HumbleServant
They have to at least break a egg size chunk of it

Immortal Hulk
WBH
Superman
Superman Prime
Ultraman
Omni Man
Thragg
Thanos
Knull
Gorr
Mangog

Sin I AM
Prime, Mango and Clark if properly motivated

carver9
Only Prime and WBH.

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
Only Prime and WBH. Mjonir durability is depended on who is possession of it. In some instances it is less durable than Destroyer and in others it is more durable.

I'm curious.
Why not Mangog?

Why not Clark?

HumbleServant
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Prime, Mango and Clark if properly motivated Thanks for posting

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
Mjonir durability is depended on who is possession of it. In some instances it is less durable than Destroyer and in others it is more durable.

I'm curious.
Why not Mangog?

Why not Clark?

You just say anything and the reason why I didn't choose them is because they can't do it.

confused

Stoic
Originally posted by h1a8
Mjonir durability is depended on who is possession of it. In some instances it is less durable than Destroyer and in others it is more durable.

I'm curious.
Why not Mangog?

Why not Clark?

Mjolnir's durability depends on the writer, not the recipient.

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
You just say anything and the reason why I didn't choose them is because they can't do it.

confused
Why can't they do it? They don't have a strength feat that exceeds the durability of Mjolnir?

Mangog crushed Destroyer like it was plastic. Mangog broke an alternate Mjolnir.
Superman broke the chains, benchpressed the weight of the Earth, etc.

h1a8
Originally posted by Stoic
Mjolnir's durability depends on the writer, not the recipient. Both. There is evidence that points to Mjolnir gaining more durability depending on if Thor has Odin force or not.

StiltmanFTW
Well, yeah.

It's not unreasonable to assume OF Thor could imbue it with Odinforce, that would explain the recent Stormbreaker scene.

Then you have the Standoff feat (denting Cap's shield).

Diesldude
Prime, Mango and Clark if properly motivated

I'll add ultraman and knull with the way he ripped up sentry.

Bentley
I feel Mjolnir is getting somehow overrated in this thread

Diesldude

Sin I AM
Originally posted by HumbleServant
Thanks for posting

You're welcome

Originally posted by Diesldude
I'll add ultraman and knull with the way he ripped up sentry.

I can see an argument for Knull based on the hype but imo the Sentry isn't a great example with his fluctuating power set. Knull didn't have the kind of insane strength feats that are needed for op. I say a hard no for Ultraman. What did he do that makes you think he could?

Diesldude
You're welcome

I can see an argument for Knull based on the hype but imo the Sentry isn't a great example with his fluctuating power set. Knull didn't have the kind of insane strength feats that are needed for op. I say a hard no for Ultraman. What did he do that makes you think he could? crushed black adams face with just his palm while high on green K.

The case for Knull was skyfather++ similar to how the serpent broke Cap’s shield.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Bentley

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Diesldude
crushed black adams face with just his palm while high on green K.

The case for Knull was skyfather++ similar to how the serpent broke Cap’s shield.

Ok gotcha. Yea the Bladam thing was brutal. I had a hard time accepting it as a high showing for UMan but considered it a low showing for Teth. But seeing how DC treats the marvels I just consider it meh.

MrMind
Originally posted by Bentley

I would say it's underrated

people are entertaining the idea of weakling like superman damaging the mjolnir, it's so insulting

StiltmanFTW
Mjolnir is often written as "indestructible, period", but has accumulated a whole lot of sucky showings throughout the years.

Booya_69
Prime
Mangog
Knull

StiltmanFTW

Diesldude

DarkSaint85
+some magic. I'd like to see Mystic Thanos again.

StiltmanFTW

MrMind
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Too many "maybes".

Mjolnir is not Universal Weapon. It doesn't break that easily.

Odin is Thanos' superior and he couldn't do shit:

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-d7ab000a43a026ece02d3897723ff0f1

Frigga's hair is out of control, straight 80s weird shit

h1a8
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Too many "maybes".

Mjolnir is not Universal Weapon. It doesn't break that easily.

Odin is Thanos' superior and he couldn't do shit:

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-d7ab000a43a026ece02d3897723ff0f1 That Odin is weak. High Herald to Trans level imo. Certainly not classic Odin at his best.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.