T800 vs Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
Iron Man struggled with Cap and WS, according to many here, WS and Cap struggle with a T800; personally I think WS and Cap wreck the T800 and Iron Man wrecks it faster and harder.

Jmanghan
I don't see Cap and IM as direct peers, IM was able to force Loki to back down and went toe-to-toe with Thor evenly for a time.

Yeah I know, Civil War, among other things, but we shouldn't take away from IM at his best.

He definitely wins this without breaking a sweat.

Robtard
There's really nothing the T800 could do to Iron Man. While Tony could literally blast it into pieces from the air with ease.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I don't see Cap and IM as direct peers, IM was able to force Loki to back down and went toe-to-toe with Thor evenly for a time.

Yeah I know, Civil War, among other things, but we shouldn't take away from IM at his best.

He definitely wins this without breaking a sweat.

I don't recall IM forcing Loki to back down, Loki did that of his own accord because he wanted to get caught.

That said, I agree that IM wins this without much difficulty.

HumbleServant
Is this fight the same exact way that he fought Cap and Buck?

h1a8
Spite thread

Impediment
Iron Man destroyed a fully armored tank with a mini rocket fired from his arm.

A T-800 has no chance.

NemeBro
Iron Man would put the T-800 down with fists alone tbh.

John Murdoch
Cap and WS vs Iron Man, while an epic showdown, was one of the greatest examples of PIS in modern cinema. Yes, Tony was going after WS and didn't want to injure Steve, blah blah blah, IM should've been able to walk through their attacks and slam Bucky into the ground till he died.

Also, since the stips don't say which Mark version of the armor, Endgame Tony has his Bleeding Edge armor here and either lasers, explodes, or chops the T-800 to bits.

Robtard
The MK2 suit is strong and durable enough to tear a T800 into pieces.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.