T1000 vs Winter Soldier

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marcssands14
Deathmatch. Set in Times Square. H2H only. Who wins

riv6672
WS FTW.

h1a8
Isnt that the liquid metal version?
If so, the WS stands no chance in a h2h fight.

BruceSkywalker
bucky stomps

Robtard
Bucky throws the T1000 into a pool of acid and lava.

Jmanghan
Winter Soldier can't kill him unless he's near Lava or Acid.

It's in Times Square, Bucky dies after finding that punching the T-1000 is completely ineffective, T-1000 eventually wears Bucky down to the point he is unable to defend himself, in which case, Bucky gets stabbed through the heart or head.

Robtard
TBF, the "dirty water" from the hotdog street vendors might serve as a usable acid.

KingD19
Bucky cant stop 2 blades with 1 arm.

FrothByte
WS is far more skilled than the T1000 and arguably just as strong if not moreso. Unfortunately, unless he's beside a vat of acid or whatever, I don't see him stopping the T1000 from eventually gutting him.

Impediment
T-1000 wins.

How is Bucky gonna harm it H2H?

Jmanghan
Speaking on his arm, would the T-1000 be able to meld with it? I don't remember him having that ability but it would be interesting if he could.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Speaking on his arm, would the T-1000 be able to meld with it? I don't remember him having that ability but it would be interesting if he could.

Hmmmm.

Would need to rewatch. Titanium arm, maybe.

But keep in mind Bucky got a vibranium replacement in the Infinity War --- and there is no way of knowing how it would react with T-1000's abilities.

Robtard
Originally posted by Jmanghan

The T-1000 did not have the ability to 'infect' other machinery. The T-X in Terminator 3 did.

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

Thanks, Rob.

h1a8
Originally posted by FrothByte
WS is far more skilled than the T1000 and arguably just as strong if not moreso. Unfortunately, unless he's beside a vat of acid or whatever, I don't see him stopping the T1000 from eventually gutting him. Bucky is nowhere ad strong as a T1000 (who is stronger than a T-800).

His metal arm may be though.

Robtard
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
thumb up

Thanks, Rob.

Anytime, buddy thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
The T-1000 did not have the ability to 'infect' other machinery. The T-X in Terminator 3 did. Was T-X the hot chick/sexbot terminator?

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Was T-X the hot chick/sexbot terminator?

The very same.

https://64.media.tumblr.com/ec0bd4bb7f55118d4fa3c93e4cda9ef4/tumblr_npqstm0lkh1qj6sk2o1_500.gif

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
The very same.

https://64.media.tumblr.com/ec0bd4bb7f55118d4fa3c93e4cda9ef4/tumblr_npqstm0lkh1qj6sk2o1_500.gif Lovely! The sexbot would win, although Sebastian Stan has nice hair too.

Robtard
laughing Indeed he does

Psychotron
Isn't it a wig? Anyway T-1000 stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.