Hunter Biden repeatedly called his white lawyer the N-word, texts show

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Klaw
Source.

I wonder how Joe Biden and Kamala Harris will respond to this since they're so supportive of BLM.

Robtard
Another Klaw bait thread.

FYI, no one here gives a single wet shit about Hunter Biden, they never have. So have at it.

Blakemore
The daily heil? laughing out loud

Bashar Teg
but her emails

Blakemore
I thought it was the podestas who did the dodgy emails.

Klaw
No one here cares about Hunter Biden because it doesn't fit KMCs' narrative.

When it was Trumps' kids, all of you cared.

Such hypocrisy.

Old Man Whirly!
Hunter's not got a role in the Whitehouse which he isn't qualified or appropriate for. Such stupidity...

Robtard
Originally posted by Klaw
No one here cares about Hunter Biden because it doesn't fit KMCs' narrative.

When it was Trumps' kids, all of you cared.

Such hypocrisy.

As Whirly noted, is Hunter Biden part of the Biden administration? Does he have an official office in the White House like Ivanka had? Is it 'bring your son to work day' everyday in the White House like is was 'bring your daughter to work day' under Trump? Is Hunter Biden in charge of 'fixing everything' like Jared Kushner was? Is Hunter Biden doing speaking event after speaking event on behalf of the Biden admin like Junior was? Same goes for Eric, but to a much lesser capacity because he can barely string words together so his daddy kept him at bay a lot.

No one cares about Hunter because he's a private citizen doing his own thing. Feel free to attack him, no one will care.

You're the hypocrite here.

Newjak
I keep forgetting did this even get officially stated to be Hunter's laptop?

ilikecomics
Originally posted by Klaw
Source.

I wonder how Joe Biden and Kamala Harris will respond to this since they're so supportive of BLM.

https://youtu.be/LHHJDXV_KPA

Tw: This video will not be liked by anyone who doesn't like Steven crowder.

It's quarter black reading hunter's texts.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Newjak
I keep forgetting did this even get officially stated to be Hunter's laptop?

if by "official" you mean "internet retards barking about things that they don't know or understand", then yes, it's been "officially" confirmed wink

Blakemore

snowdragon
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
if by "official" you mean "internet retards barking about things that they don't know or understand", then yes, it's been "officially" confirmed wink

Yeah totally, when your son has a drug problem and you put him in charge of organizations you have influence over or govt agencies yeah I agree, retarded.

Old Man Whirly!
Lets be clear you had an underage Larper pretending to be a medic with a gun he was illegally carryinga and pointing at people shooting people and based on the evidence in my opinion commit murder. I think he will go down for a long time

Blakemore

Old Man Whirly!
It really was bizarre he made real medics uneasy in statements, they identified him as trouble.

snowdragon
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Lets be clear you had an underage Larper pretending to be a medic with a gun he was illegally carryinga and pointing at people shooting people and based on the evidence in my opinion commit murder. I think he will go down for a long time

Ok weird because you had folks probably paid to larp out and burn down communities......so odd and by communities I mean private businesses not just govt entities.

ilikecomics
Originally posted by snowdragon
Ok weird because you had folks probably paid to larp out and burn down communities......so odd and by communities I mean private businesses not just govt entities.

2 billion in property damage over an 8 day period. May 26th - June 4th I believe

Edit: https://www.axios.com/riots-cost-property-damage-276c9bcc-a455-4067-b06a-66f9db4cea9c.html

So we can assume 4 or 5 billion imo
And however many people dead. Human capital is some of the rarest kind, sad.

Old Man Whirly!

ilikecomics
At least we both think politicians extending special privileges is bad.
Progress !

Robtard
Yeah totally, when your son has a drug problem and you put him in charge of organizations you have influence over or govt agencies yeah I agree, retarded.

Are you talking about Trump regarding Junior or Jared or both?

Bashar Teg

nah

Klaw
yah

snowdragon

Old Man Whirly!
A Klaw and snowdragon bait thread?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.