Kitty Pryde vs. Midgard Serpent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Can she spring any condition against any foe?

Razorbacklion
kitty would lose !she can only go intangible for so long .. she is not in any of those leagues i mean Surtur could turn her "Lockehead " into a giant fire -breathing demon and kill her with it .. no ... Surtur , Belasco , Midguard Serpent she is not hanging with any of them
i realize she no longer needs to hold her breath to go intangible but she would eventually make a mistake and she would be a Sponge Bob I doubt the Serpent would even eat her .. i would .. NVM but .. no one on Excalibur can beat a Midgard Serpent except for Meggan .. maybe a Avenger Assemble Midguard Serpent but not the 616 Serpent ! that Serpent is the size of yeah .. but Kitty Pydre is the prettiest on Excaliber that is about it

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Razorbacklion
she can only go intangible for so long ..

Breakworld bullet says hello.

Wonder Man
Well the hobbit beat Smaug by going invisible so Kitty 🐈‍⬛ might stand a chance intangible.

StiltmanFTW
Bilbo didn't beat Smaug, he merely survived the encounter, even though he was still detected.

Bard beat Smaug.

Wonder Man
The point that the guide Bilbo won.

StiltmanFTW
You need to lay off the drugs.

Wonder Man
See if Kitty follows the example set she can improve her performance ratio so that her ability can surpass the attack and concentrate on the enemy. Thus mind shield training of Professor X.

Wonder Man

zopzop
What could the Midgard Serpent even do to her if she's intangible? She could probably phase something into it's brain and kill it.

Wonder Man

lawest9
David beat Goliath thru the power of almighty God being with him, and that's the only way that Kitty is winning here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.