Salt and Sacrifice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
From the makers of "Charlie Murder" and "Salt and Sanctuary" comes "Salt and Sacrifice":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYgEZ1fe7oI

I mean they started off on PS last time, so I can see why they're playing it safe again, likely to release it on Switch later.

Loved the first game to pieces, hoping this one can be even better.

StyleTime
I'm pumped for it. I liked Salt and Sanctuary.

I am worried since you are a mage hunter. I usually run a magic user in Souls-like games, so it would be a bummer if they cut that out like the new D&D Dark Alliance did.

Jmanghan
P7cuQRCASCQ

cdtm
Charlie Murder is awesome!

Only played it last year, most fun I had playing any game that year.

gahawe
"Salt and Sacrifice" is an action role-playing game developed by Ska Studios, the same team behind "Charlie Murder" and "Salt and Sanctuary." The game had been announced, and it was highly anticipated by fans of the original "Salt and Sanctuary." It was announced that the game would be released on PlayStation platforms.

Your assumption that they might release it on the Nintendo Switch later is reasonable, as many developers have expanded their game's platforms to reach a wider audience.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.