Jason Bourne vs Hyrda Winter Soldier

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marcssands14
WS has been assigned to kill Bourne and he replaces the Ultimatum. Bourne knows he coming and has 3 hours of prep. Who wins?

KingD19
Well Treadstone wasted a few million bucks after this fight.

riv6672
Originally posted by KingD19
Well Treadstone wasted a few million bucks after this fight.
laughing

McNasty996
What if Bourne had dat Serum though 🤔

HumbleServant
With prep he wins imo

marcssands14
Bump

riv6672
Def. WS FTW.

FrothByte
Originally posted by marcssands14
Bump

Not much use bumping this. Bourne gets completely destroyed unless we specifically give him PIS prep.

KingD19
We'd have to give Bourne plenty of prep time and info, and throw Bucky in blind with no equipment or prep to even things out.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by FrothByte
Not much use bumping this. Bourne gets completely destroyed unless we specifically give him PIS prep. or a pen and a heavy book.

marcssands14
Ok Bourne has taken the Super Serum and is now on the same power scale as Captain America. Can he now put down WS ? Bourne is a smart fighter and his H2H skills along with serum, should definitely give him a better edge now

Silent Master
Bourne wouldn't be used to his new stats and thus still loses. in fact, he might do even worse.

marcssands14
Originally posted by Silent Master
Bourne wouldn't be used to his new stats and thus still loses. in fact, he might do even worse.

Why you say Bourn might do even worse with the serum? In case you didnt know,he already has enhancements with CIA. I. believe the SS serum will enhance him 5-10 x as much ,which most likely wont be too much for him.

If you still think he loses,I would appreciate if you can tell me a scenario where Bourne could win.

KingD19
So did you make this scenario because you wanted Bourne to win in the first place?

Silent Master
Because he wouldn't be used to his new physical abilities.

Give him a machine gun and tie WS in vibranium ropes.

Robtard
Ok Bourne has taken the Super Serum and is now on the same power scale as Captain America. Can he now put down WS ? Bourne is a smart fighter and his H2H skills along with serum, should definitely give him a better edge now

So now it's two guys who are physical peers, but one is arguably a better H2H fighter and far more intelligent.

Bourne likely wins with the super-serum upgrade. Bucky still has the metal arm advantage, so he could pull a win.

marcssands14
Originally posted by KingD19
So did you make this scenario because you wanted Bourne to win in the first place?

Didnt "want " Bourne to win, just thought he would win cuz he one of the H2H movie fighters I've seen,imo. And hes smart

riv6672

Silent Master
Didnt "want " Bourne to win, just thought he would win cuz he one of the H2H movie fighters I've seen,imo. And hes smart

If you didn't want Bourne to win, why change the stips of the fight?

h1a8
Because he didn't want it to be a stomp. Was trying to make the fight more competitive.

IMO, Bourne can win without the serum provided he has a enough time of prep to gather all necessary weapons, tools, and equipment and for planning.
Now the debate is how long would it take Bourne to be prepped up ENOUGH to win.
IMO, I say 2-4 days.

Silent Master
If he was just interested in it being a more even fight, why did he ask for a scenario where Bourne could win?

Let's be honest here. He already admitted that he made this thread because he thought Bourne would win and when he didn't get the answer he wanted he changed the stips and when he still didn't get the answer he wanted, he straight up asked for scenarios where Bourne could win.

marcssands14
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.