How do you like your eggs?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Klaw
Scrambled is the best.

Omelettes are good too.

StiltmanFTW
I like to put them in time immemorial's anus

Scribble
fried, 'sunny side up'

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I like to put them in time immemorial's anus He likes that though smile

Blakemore

NewGuy01
As a topping. Some scrambled in my fried rice, some hard boiled in my salad, etc.

Trocity
Sunnyside up/Over easy.

Old Man Whirly!
Fertilised

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
He likes that though smile

I know. That's why we used to be buddies.

But then I ran out of eggs... and he totally lost it and got himself banned for the 34164766321915th time...

It's all my fault. If only I had bought more eggs... sad

rudester
Originally posted by Klaw
Scrambled is the best.

Omelettes are good too.

I'm the same.

I like them with fried onions, mushrooms, peppers, mozzarella cheese, black pepper or some other spice (milk to make them fluffy). A side of toast, a glass of orange juice, one sliced grapefruit. Bacon and a sliced baked potato with ketchup

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I know. That's why we used to be buddies.

But then I ran out of eggs... and he totally lost it and got himself banned for the 34164766321915th time...

It's all my fault. If only I had bought more eggs... sad laughing out loud Classic! thumb up

Blakemore

Bashar Teg
shouldn't this be in the off topic forum? smile

Blakemore
^ good point.

snowdragon
Baked or poached.

Klaw
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
shouldn't this be in the off topic forum? smile

What's the difference?

Scribble
Originally posted by snowdragon
Baked or poached. Baked eggs?

steverules_2

snowdragon
Originally posted by Scribble
Baked eggs?

Yup put an egg in a pan heat the oven put a lid on and bake it for a few minutes, easy peasy.

Scribble
Yup put an egg in a pan heat the oven put a lid on and bake it for a few minutes, easy peasy. Sounds crazy, may try it some time

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Klaw
What's the difference?

the gdf is for current world topics.

the otf is for sharing with everyone your favorite way to prepare eggs, what the last type of alcohol you consumed was, how many times you played "show and tell adventures" on skype, silly things of this nature. smile

Klaw
How is anyone supposed to know that?

It's not written anywhere.

Bashar Teg
i hope your toilet has clearly printed instructions or your place must be an awful mess

Old Man Whirly!

the otf is for sharing with everyone your favorite way to prepare eggs, what the last type of alcohol you consumed was, how many times you played "show and tell adventures" on skype, silly things of this nature. smile Broly, Eon, Emmy, Lord Piedmont, Fly etc have always done this.

snowdragon

the otf is for sharing with everyone your favorite way to prepare eggs, what the last type of alcohol you consumed was, how many times you played "show and tell adventures" on skype, silly things of this nature. smile

Frankly after all these years understanding how you would like your eggs is probably as enlightening as we are going to get here.

Not to mention it would be a little bit funny knowing that.

Bashar Teg
Frankly after all these years understanding how you would like your eggs is probably as enlightening as we are going to get here.

Not to mention it would be a little bit funny knowing that.

who's dumb enough to look for enlightenment here? the same people who psychologically project a lot? well i'm not one of them. i already found enlightenment long ago, and it wasn't on the internet. shrooms will give you 4 hours of it

snowdragon
who's dumb enough to look for enlightenment here? the same people who psychologically project a lot? well i'm not one of them. i already found enlightenment long ago, and it wasn't on the internet. shrooms will give you 4 hours of it

I agree lets legalize shrooms too although making eggs with them probably isn't kosher.

Blakemore
Mushrooms cooked in garlic butter with spinach and herbs. Mmmm.

ilikecomics
Dice up cubanelles and scallions, teaspoon of diced garlic, salt and pepper, onion and garlic powder

Or course low and slow

Blakemore

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.