N52 Aquaman vs Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
AM defeated the Hercules of the N52 reality in a tough fight, how well would he do against Marvel's Prince of Power in or out of water, no weapons, skill, strength and durability only?

EcstaticGrace

Glorificus
Hercules.

zopzop
This is a closer than most people think. Look how Aquaman has done against Diana WITH her lasso. He's fought her to a stalemate multiple times. IMHO, AM wins after a good fight.

carver9
So Herc hasn't done well against upper tier characters?

xXI_wing_IXx
In water Aquaman. Out water Herc.

lawest9
Originally posted by zopzop
This is a closer than most people think. Look how Aquaman has done against Diana WITH her lasso. He's fought her to a stalemate multiple times. IMHO, AM wins after a good fight. Not to mention he managed to knock Superman for a loop once or twice.

carver9
Originally posted by lawest9
Not to mention he managed to knock Superman for a loop once or twice.

https://comicnewbies.com/2016/09/08/aquaman-and-mera-vs-superman-rebirth/amp/

lawest9
Originally posted by carver9
https://comicnewbies.com/2016/09/08/aquaman-and-mera-vs-superman-rebirth/amp/ I believe it's apparent that Bye AM is the most powerful version of Arthur yet, given this showing he may well be a direct match for Hercules at the least.

Stoic
I believe it's apparent that Bye AM is the most powerful version of Arthur yet, given this showing he may well be a direct match for Hercules at the least.

But Superman wasn't even trying. If he hit Arthur with the same force that he uses to take down Mongul, Arthur would've been more than just winded. Arthur has a chance of winning this, but it would likely be due to his speed. Hercules at his prime levels holds the strength, and durability edge.

As far as tankiness is concerned between the two, in my opinion, the strongest between them would, or at least should logically also be the tougher of the two.

Hercules should at the very least be 1.5 strength tiers above Arthur. Shaking a planet, and taking Atlas' place was something that Hercules and Superman have done. I'm not sure if I'm remembering it correctly, but I think that Hercules actually had an easier time doing Atlas' job than Superman did. Again, maybe I'm not remembering it correctly. I wish I had the scans to compare.

Oh yeah, I think that Hercules is also the better fighter.

EcstaticGrace

EcstaticGrace

Stoic

EcstaticGrace

carver9
What is the issue number for the Shaggyman scan above?

DarkSaint85
JL #37

Stoic

lawest9
Originally posted by Stoic
How strong is the mainstream Diana?

1. Town level?
2 City level?
3 State-Province level?
4 Country level?
5 Continental level?
6 Planetary?
7 Planetary plus?

Where does she weigh in? I wouldn't know for sure but remember she did help Clark and MM tow 1/3 of the earth back in place..

carver9
How strong is the mainstream Diana?

1. Town level?
2 City level?
3 State-Province level?
4 Country level?
5 Continental level?
6 Planetary?
7 Planetary plus?

Where does she weigh in?

She is pretty got darn strong. She stomped Shaggyman and pages before this, Shaggyman was stalemating the Justice League. Comics before this, he soloed the JLA.

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/95tEVFO

She stomped Supergirl and she was stomping an amped Supergirl. Let me know if you want scans. Also, let me know if you want more showings as well.

lawest9
She is pretty got darn strong. She stomped Shaggyman and pages before this, Shaggyman was stalemating the Justice League. Comics before this, he soloed the JLA.

She stomped Supergirl and she was stomping an amped Supergirl. Let me know if you want scans. Also, let me know if you want more showings as well. Very impressive, Superman looked like.......and must have felt like a useless wet towel, Lol.

DarkSaint85
Well they were only trying to restrain him, as per the dialogue, so...

carver9
And they were also saying he was too strong. They couldn't restrain him, even as a team.

DarkSaint85
Agreed. Restraining a guy (especially if he's amped on retard strength and flailing wildly about) is way more difficult than simply bullrushing him and KOing him.

One method requires strength (imagine trying to restrain an angry dude) and the other bypasses his strength.

Stoic

She stomped Supergirl and she was stomping an amped Supergirl. Let me know if you want scans. Also, let me know if you want more showings as well.

But from that list, where would she stop?

EcstaticGrace

EcstaticGrace

carver9
But from that list, where would she stop?

I would say she is a liiiiiiittttlllllee bit weaker than Superman. So where ever you place him, I'll put her almost there.

lawest9
I would say she is a liiiiiiittttlllllee bit weaker than Superman. So where ever you place him, I'll put her almost there. Sounds reasonable.

Stoic

Diesldude

Diesldude
I would say she is a liiiiiiittttlllllee bit weaker than Superman. So where ever you place him, I'll put her almost there.
laughing out loud So way way way above WBH? Ok.

Sounds reasonable.
Seriously?

Stoic
Originally posted by Diesldude
laughing out loud So way way way above WBH? Ok.

Seriously?

WB Hulk? If we were talking straight facts, if Rogol Zaar went punch for punch with him based on his need to dig to a planet's core to destroy it, WB Hulk should literally be able to physically dominate him. Marvel has never given a limit to his potential strength levels. Diana is nowhere close to that level..

Diesldude
WB Hulk? If we were talking straight facts, if Rogol Zaar went punch for punch with him based on his need to dig to a planet's core to destroy it, WB Hulk should literally be able to physically dominate him. Marvel has never given a limit to his potential strength levels. Diana is nowhere close to that level.. I was getting at carter for saying what he said.

EcstaticGrace

Senor Cage

Different Shaggyman

Senor Cage
The Shaggyman Aquaman fought was much more powerful. Able to adapt on the fly

carver9
Same one. It's even mentioned in the comic that this was the same Shaggy Aquaman fought.

Senor Cage
Writer forgot that SM can adapt. WW shouldn't have been able to beat him. The General was walking all over Superman in WW 3

Stoic
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Writer forgot that SM can adapt. WW shouldn't have been able to beat him. The General was walking all over Superman in WW 3

Well, it looks as if DC dropped Shaggy in the litter box and weakened him.

carver9
Or Wonder Woman is just that good.

-Pr-
Or you could stop derailing the thread, guys.

EcstaticGrace

carver9
Wait, those are New 52 scans. Are you sure you wanna take that route?

DarkSaint85
Wait, those are New 52 scans. Are you sure you wanna take that route?

*checks thread to see which version of Aquaman is being used*.

Hmm. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say yes, yes he does.

EcstaticGrace

carver9
Better than Wonder Woman? Not even close.

She fought Zod and Faora solo and was stomping them.
Fought the Justice League that was controlled by Amazo and was winning.
Defeated God Superman
Was stomping Lantern.
Treated Supergirl like fodder.
Fought and stalemated Doomsday amped Superman
Defeated Cheetah. Same issue, Cheetah stomped the JLA. Blitzed Flash and took out Superman.

There's more but Aquaman isn't near her in power if we add in New 52 showings.

carver9
Stomps Metallo...

https://m.imgur.com/a/KcqsadS

Beating up Magog...

https://i.imgur.com/5yFzYos.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/EnhFkUP.jpg

Let's also not forget that she wrecked Grail.

Vs Darkseid and after this, she felt as if she could have won...

https://comicnewbies.com/2019/02/03/wonder-woman-vs-darkseid-wonder-woman-vol-5-44/amp/

EcstaticGrace

carver9
Context to all of the fights Diana had with Aquaman.

I mentioned those showings because it's common sense Aquaman wouldn't do as good. Grail only showing of being outright dominated is by Diana. Everyone else, she stomped.

Are you implying if Ocean Master and Mera would've used the same attack on Aquaman that they used against Diana and Superman, Aquaman would've broken free?

Aquaman isn't beating Supergirl, especially an amped Supergirl. Aquaman isn't stalrmating Darkseid. Aquaman isn't stomping Zod and Faora at the same time in the same comic where they stomped Superman. Aquaman isn't wrecking Magog. He isn't beating God Superman. He isn't stalemating Doomsday amped Superman. He isn't beating Orion. Wrecking Lantern. Treating Metallo like fodder. This is clear. They don't need to be there at the same time for both of us to know this. This is why Superman is above Author. Even though they haven't fought the same people, it's clear Superman is his superior and yes, Superman and Author have fought and Aquaman did well. It's clear that Hulk is far above Aurthor in strength and power. Of course they haven't fought the same people but evidence supports Hulk being above him physically ending with Aquaman getting wrecked. They don't need to fight the same people or be in the same scenario for this to be facts, lol.

EcstaticGrace

-Pr-
Originally posted by -Pr-
Or you could stop derailing the thread, guys.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.