hello! My name is Karla

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kebm4
Happy Dance Hello! My name is Karla and I'm 17 and I just joined! I like this site cuz there's so many people on line but everybody seems to like action or adventure type of films! If there are any girls out there who like drama, romance, and comedy! hee hee! here i am! Who are you guys? People that don't like my types of movies, feel free to introduce yourselves too! I'd love to meet you all! byee! ~ Karla wink

yerssot
howdy karla smile

this forum started out as a Star Wars one, so that's why you have all these action stuff wink

hope you stick around smile

Kes

Evy_O
Hi there Karla! I'm a girl who appreciates good drama, but mostly fond of horror/adventure movies. And there are some nice romance ones, Pretty Woman is one of my fav smile
English Patient was nice stick out tongue

Ushgarak
Hello there! I think you will find this place caters for all sorts. Have a look around and see if you can find things that you like!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.