Wonder Woman Vs Magneto & Professor X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HumbleServant
Professor X has shields on the level of Dr. Doom.
There are all kinds of heavy metal all around for Magneto to use

No super speed

leonidas
team wrecks....

standard versions would be interesting. she might be able to take one out with her speed (i'd say mags should likely have shields raised as that is his standard mode of battle anyway) but it could be argued charlie thinks at uber speeds and might be fast enough to stop her anyway.

she's not as immune to tp as some forum myths claim she is--i have no doubt charlie would be able to affect her and possibly take her out solo. together they win pretty well every time. in THIS scenario she would need to be amped to have a chance imo.

HumbleServant
Originally posted by leonidas
team wrecks....

standard versions would be interesting. she might be able to take one out with her speed (i'd say mags should likely have shields raised as that is his standard mode of battle anyway) but it could be argued charlie thinks at uber speeds and might be fast enough to stop her anyway.

she's not as immune to tp as some forum myths claim she is--i have no doubt charlie would be able to affect her and possibly take her out solo. together they win pretty well every time. in THIS scenario she would need to be amped to have a chance imo. Good read thumb up

Scoobless
team wrecks....

she's not as immune to tp as some forum myths claim she is--i have no doubt charlie would be able to affect her and possibly take her out solo. together they win pretty well every time. in THIS scenario she would need to be amped to have a chance imo.

What if she enters the match naked as a distraction?

smile

DarkSaint85
smile I missed you

Glorificus
Team 2 easily.

GodofNature
Could stomp with super speed, loses handily without, uberstomps either way if Infinite Frontier.

GodofNature
team wrecks....

Magneto and Xavier are also not nearly as good as forum myths claim they are, and she could easily take both out with super speed, if they don't have preperation.

carthage
Diana gets destroyed

Smurph

Philosophía
Hm.

Bump.

leonidas
Originally posted by GodofNature
Magneto and Xavier are also not nearly as good as forum myths claim they are, and she could easily take both out with super speed, if they don't have preperation.

laughing out loud

thread starter gave chuck a shield, so that's what we argue. glad we agree on the outcome though. thumb up

and if anything this forum UNDERrates both charlie and mags. especially chuck.

Philosophía
Xavier's prowess being a forum myth is absolutely hilarious. He's probably the least used popular character ever.

I have to say, Diana's telepathy is really good in many instances, though.

light889
Destroy her as they stare longingly at each other? They can't do that to such a big queer icon.

light889
Just sayin

Booya_69
Agreed, diana has pretty good telepathic defenses due to her divinity and will power. I just don't see how she's gonna get past their ff's, especially magnetos, without superspeed. Diana is smart and very adaptive, she puts up a good fight

Team ftm

Philosophía
Just saw superspeed is off, lol.

Team plows here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.