Which one do you choose???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Which Super power would you pick for yourself and why?

Flight (as fast as the fastest jet)
Super speed (Mach 1) movement (limbs)
Super strength (5 tons, up to 10 tons for 5 seconds once every day)
Healing factor (Deathstroke level)
Telekinesis (5 tons maximum)

Yes, with fljght your perception (not reflexes) is increased.
Yes, with Super speed, running fast doesn't hurt you. You're immune to the flaws of running fast (melting while running or moving fast)
Yes, your durability is enhanced with your strength increase. I don't know how much of a difference in durability you'll gain with that type of strength. Let's cap that part at 5 tons.
Yes, you gain longevity with your healing factor
Yes, you have the versatility that comes with telekinesis up to the level given above (5 tons).

What do you choose?

MrMind
I choose you my dear

zopzop
Telekinesis. It would mimic a lot of those other powers and more.

DarkSaint85
I'm interested in this perception being fast, but having human level reflexes.

So if someone true to punch me, I can....see it coming at me in slow motion, I can start humming the entirety of my fav song in my head, and still be unable to move out of the way?

Philosophía
I choose telekinesis to lift Gecko and put him on top of carver.

DarkSaint85

HumbleServant
I choose flight. Flying is fun.

beatboks
TK easily.
Can do anything the person with strength or flight can and with a 5 ton limit can easily move my 200kg pretty damn fast. Not to mention force fields and the possibility of using it to matter manip to a small degree

Stoic
TK.

h1a8
Healing factor. My health is most important and the ability to live a much longer time.

Smurph

DarkSaint85
So can I fly away before the punch connects?

It just seems strange that my conscious actions are faster than my reflex actions, when in reality it's the other way around. ..

Smurph

DarkSaint85
But I can.... perceive that I'm going to be in a worse spot? Like, I can see that I'm about to fly into a wall, I just can't change course?

That honestly sounds pretty dumb, tbh.

9jaboy
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I'm interested in this perception being fast, but having human level reflexes.

So if someone true to punch me, I can....see it coming at me in slow motion, I can start humming the entirety of my fav song in my head, and still be unable to move out of the way?
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
If you tried to do that to me, and I chose flight, I'd be able to see him descending agonizingly slowly onto me, but for some reason I can't move my limbs out of the way.

However, I can somehow move MY ENTIRE BODY out of the way, using my flight. So instead of hitting you by moving my fist (which would be slow), I can instead hit you by moving my entire body (which would be fast).

It is a very confusing power to have. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.