If you are a comic book writer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind

1. Which company will you prefer to work for

2. which characters would you want to write about

3. if you have to come up an idea for a big event what story would you talk about

4. who would you choose as your artist to draw

carver9
Marvel
Marvel
Marvel
And Marvel

MrMind
Originally posted by carver9
Marvel
Marvel
Marvel
And Marvel

one day you will be able to answer simple questions

tru-marvell
Marvel
Monica Rambeau
The return of Michael Korvac
John Byrne

EcstaticGrace

SquallX

TwsitedBrother
1. Image.
2. My own.
3. My own.
4. Esad Ribic.

Is it just me, or is everyone too focused on Marvel and DC?

beatboks
MLJ/Archie comics

A new Mighty Crusaders line-up featuring
Black Hood/Hangman/Comet/Jaguar/Darkling/Lancelot Strong/ Flygirl/Blackjack/Shield. Basically the 80s line up except the Web and fly who were boring for me.

My big event would be like MCU's version of civil war. The difference being the vengeance driven Crusaders take the law into their own hands. Black Hood, Hangman and Comet decide to execute Brain Emperor for his crimes. The soldier Lancelot Strong goes along with it and the others try to interceded

Jerry Ordway, David de Vries, Gary Chaloner, Glenn Lumsden or Tad Pietrzykowski.

beatboks
After MLJ I'd want to write for a relaunched Cyclone comics

Dark Nebula

My big story would alter the events of the trial of Mark Medula. Instead of taking him to Callei Cerelus would fight all earth's heroes when he takes over Dark Nebula and return to called with all of them captured. Then the trial and marks destruction of their world. Instead of the heroes fighting Mark when he returns.

-Pr-
Originally posted by MrMind

1. Which company will you prefer to work for

2. which characters would you want to write about

3. if you have to come up an idea for a big event what story would you talk about

4. who would you choose as your artist to draw

1. Marvel.
2. X-Men.
3. I'd be too busy fixing Hickman's mess.
4. Mike Choi, Ed Benes or Jim Lee.

Astner
Myself.
My own characters.
Dialethia (true contradictions) are discovered and it turns out that the laws of logic as we know them are nomological and that the gods are actively suppressing elements non-standard systems of logic from infiltrating reality.
Myself.

Wonder Man
Marvel
Illuminati
The plot would be vocalist that seek to steal humanity from itself and get equal time as the Illuminati have. So that the clock 🕰 is running and it can get invasion complicated as well as any random or new influence can be introduced by either side.
They steal humans voice by any means they can.
Bill Sienkiewicz would ink. Or Bill Everett as artist.

Glorificus
Marvel

X-men mainly... specifically the psychics - mainly Charles, Jean, Emma Frost, Psylocke, and maybe Rachel/Cable Jr./Kid Omega as side characters

An X-men vs Fantastic Four event, where Richards wants revenge on Chuck for the mind wipe, and has prepped for months to take down Krakoa...

I'd choose Cassaday to draw.

xJLxKing

"Id"

1. Which company will you prefer to work for:
Wildstorm

2. which characters would you want to write about:
Lady Charis

3. if you have to come up an idea for a big event what story would you talk about:
Completely Ripping of Marvels: Messiah War.

Fast forward some time after giving birth. Her child is showing huge promise bearing the best qualities of Charis and Majestic. She is on the run across the time and realties to evade those who would want to kidnap her child.

4. who would you choose as your artist to draw:
Talent Caldwell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.