Suspects' shooting spree was racially motivated.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Klaw
Source.

This is what happens when the Left and the Media fan the flames of "White Supremacy."

Robtard
Another Klaw bait thread :/

"Roberts also claimed that white men had been “shooting at him in a wooded area with a slingshot,” but police found no evidence to back up that assertion, Lockhart testified." -SNIP

Looks like this guy is suffering from a mental illness. Glad no one was killed and I hope he gets the medical help he clearly needs.

eThneoLgrRnae
I was wondering if anyone was gonna actually bother to post about this. Obviously none of the BLM supporting leftists would ever dare. I saw where some media sources were refusing to give a description of the killer because it doesn't fit the left's narrative lol.

Robtard
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
I was wondering if anyone was gonna actually bother to post about this. Obviously none of the BLM supporting leftists would ever dare. I saw where some media sources were refusing to give a description of the killer because it doesn't fit the left's narrative lol.

Wrong again, Star. A 3 second search shows CNN (the most "Leftist" site according to people like you) both covering the story and hosting pictures of the suspect:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/13/us/columbus-georgia-multiple-shootings-suspect-arrested/index.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.