Nic cage - PIG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
There are not enough words laughing

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-4nRpdONaAA

SquallX
I ****ing love Nick Cage. Sign me up.

Robtard
Dunno, looks like it might have a bit of poignancy. Could this be another 'Leaving Las Vegas' performance?

Patient_Leech
You had me at Nic Cage.

Oh my god, the YT comments are funny. laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
Looks... great, actually.

tkitna
This movie was awful. I expected more from Nic.

Patient_Leech
Yeah, I watched this the other night. I found myself being a bit bored. It's a good (yet depressing) performance from Cage, but I found most of the movie pretty boring.

Would not watch again, would not recommend. Maybe 5-6/10.

BruceSkywalker
gonna be had pass from me

riv6672
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Yeah, I watched this the other night. I found myself being a bit bored. It's a good (yet depressing) performance from Cage, but I found most of the movie pretty boring.

And this little piggy sucks ass, eh? eek!

tkitna

I thought it was going to be some great revenge flick and then,,,,,,,well nothing.

StiltmanFTW
Still need to see it.

Received lots of love on RT:

https://i.ibb.co/dPb6wPq/pig.png

Kazenji

I'd give it about a 7/10

it's the sort of film i wouldn't normally watch, Still it was decent for what it is.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Kazenji
I'd give it about a 7/10

it's the sort of film i wouldn't normally watch, Still it was decent for what it is.

Yeah, to be fair I think my expectations were way off. I don't even necessarily blame the trailer, but mainly my pre-conceptions of Nicolas Cage movies... But the trailer did make it seem like more of an action film with another crazy Nic Cage performance.

Even still I don't really have much desire to watch it again.

Robtard
Not a Leaving Las Vegas performance, but it's a decent film despite some oddness and definitely better than the usual shit Cage has been putting out like 'Willy's Wonderland' and that 'Prisoners of the Ghostland' which I turned off after 10mins, cos god damn, that was trash.

Kazenji
^ I liked Willy's Wonderland, Can't say much for Prisoners of the Ghostland i've yet to watch it.

Patient_Leech
Prisoners of the Ghostland = awful and boring with a couple amusing Cage moments

Willy's Wonderland = kind of a "so bad it's good" bad

Kazenji
The director of Pig is in talks to do A Quiet Place spin off film.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.