Juneteenth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae
Democrats creating a holiday that celebrates the end of something that they happily engaged in and in a way still practice today thru making black people dependent on the government and convincing them that they are all victims of "systemic racism".

Oh the irony.... smh.

Is this their attempt to deflect away from the fact that they are the ones who supported slavery, created the kkk and Jim Crow laws?

eThneoLgrRnae
"Naw naw.... you just don't get it ya dumb conservative! Da parties da switched!"-- retard lefties

laughing laughing

tru-marvell
Soooo there's never a time to acknowledge a wrong....never a time to choose a different path?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by tru-marvell
Soooo there's never a time to acknowledge a wrong....never a time to choose a different path? thumb up Not for the south it seems.

eThneoLgrRnae
Da "Big Switch" is da big lie that democrats push in order to wash their hands of all the dirty shit they've done in the past.

You can take your democrat propaganda and shove it because it won't work on me I can assure you. There was no "big switch".

Democrats of today are the exact same party of slavery, the kkk, abd Jim Crow laws. No amount of denying this fact or trying to rewrite history will ever change this, sorry.

eThneoLgrRnae
Oh, and Hitler's nazis based their antisemitic laws on the same laws of pro-slavery democrats and they looked-up to Eugenicist and racist Margaret Sanger (founder of Planned Parenthood).

In fact, the nazis thought that in some ways the democrats were a little too extreme in their racism lol. That's really saying something when the nazis think your racism is way over the top even for them lol.

Darth Thor
Hilarious that there's butthurt over this.

eThneoLgrRnae
Some people just can't handle the truth so they engage in revisionist history bullshit.

Darth Thor
What's being revised with this holiday ?

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
thumb up Not for the south it seems.

Theyl role-play that they're in the Civil War still...

Robtard
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Hilarious that there's butthurt over this.

Bingo.

It's a great thing and someone like Ethneo isn't affected at all by this. But he's angry because the Far-Right news outlets are telling him he should be.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Robtard
Bingo.

It's a great thing and someone like Ethneo isn't affected at all by this. But he's angry because the Far-Right news outlets are telling him he should be.

Which is funny, since the vote was unanimous, i.e. every Republican also voted for it.

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Which is funny, since the vote was unanimous, i.e. every Republican also voted for it.

Close, but sadly not unanimous in both houses it seems. 14 degenerate House Republicans voted "no":

14 House Republicans Voted Against Making Juneteenth A Federal Holiday

cdtm

Robtard
Though TBF, the only reason the vast majority of the Senate and House Republicans voted "yes" to make 6/19 a Federal Holiday, is so they could get a paid day off.

cdtm

Robtard
Originally posted by cdtm
I just wish they thought up a better name.

"Junteenth" smacks of zero effort. Yeah, Thanksgiving isn't exactly original, but it isn't as awkward sounding as Junteenth is. Like something a kid would come up with.

It's also known as Jubilee Day, Emancipation Day, Freedom Day and Black Independence Day.

Those all trigger Rightist still, especially the last two.

cdtm
Originally posted by Robtard
It's also known as Jubilee Day, Emancipation Day, Freedom Day and Black Independence Day.

Those all trigger Rightist still, especially the last two.

That first one was forever spoiled for me by a certain Xmen.

Blakemore

jaden_2.0
Federal holiday for who? Black people don't have jobs...lol.

Blakemore
So Colin Powell really is white!

Robtard
Originally posted by Blakemore
So Colin Powell really is white!

v3XTHVC1Nf0
Link

Blakemore

Blakemore
Why do people keep duplicating this thread?

marcssands14
Bump. First time seeing this. Thanks for making this thread bro

Blakemore
Yw

Blakemore
Bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.