New studies point away from Lab leak origin for covid 19

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jun/18/in-hunt-for-covids-origin-new-studies-point-away-from-lab-leak-theory?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

Called it!

Adam_PoE
This would be really embarrassing for people who peddled baseless conspiracies for almost a year.

Robtard
I had/have no problem believing the "Chinese Lab" theory to this day, just show proof. Actual proof, not Qanon nonsense.

It was odd how a certain crowd, namely Trumpers, pushed the lab idea the hardest and would not accept another cause for Covid19. Like they thought Covid19 coming from a Chinese lab instead of a natural source somehow exonerates Trump fouling the pandemic response in the US every step of the way, from claiming it wasn't really happening to downplaying the use of masks, when that factor doesn't matter. He goofed it, dangerously so to the cost of lives.

cdtm
Might want to read the article past the headlines man. This thing has spin doctoring all over it.

Is pretty much full of weasel words, conjecture, strawmen, and even makes an argument that Wuhan and China simply shouldn't be pointed at so feathers don't get ruffled and professional relationships remain intact.

I mean, yeah, it doesn't prove China DID leak the thing from a lab either, but it sure doesn't put a torch to the possibility.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Robtard
Like they thought Covid19 coming from a Chinese lab instead of a natural source somehow exonerates Trump fouling the pandemic response in the US every step of the way,

Yeah I never understood the obsession with needing it to have come from a lab. Doesnt exonerate Trump one bit. Or Boris for that matter.

We should find out how it came about only to make sure it doesnt happen again.

We should also critically analyse our own response to the pandemic in case it does happen again.

Blakemore

Old Man Whirly!

Blakemore
Ye I might get some cool scars on my shoulder. Good for you too.

The vaccine I mean.

Bashar Teg

Blakemore
But I like sexy parties ☹️

ArtificialGlory
My second shot is on June 24th. Yay.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
My second shot is on June 24th. Yay. https://i.imgur.com/0cZmiO1.jpg

Newjak
I had/have no problem believing the "Chinese Lab" theory to this day, just show proof. Actual proof, not Qanon nonsense.

It was odd how a certain crowd, namely Trumpers, pushed the lab idea the hardest and would not accept another cause for Covid19. Like they thought Covid19 coming from a Chinese lab instead of a natural source somehow exonerates Trump fouling the pandemic response in the US every step of the way, from claiming it wasn't really happening to downplaying the use of masks, when that factor doesn't matter. He goofed it, dangerously so to the cost of lives. This is such truth.

Most people I know including the "leftists" all agree the origin of the virus should be investigated. You have to follow the evidence though and not just want you want to be true.

Also when I talk the crazy people I always ask them what changes if it was a leak from a Chinese Lab? It doesn't really change with how we needed to respond to the virus.

And if they say it was a purposeful leak then I tell them the only way that plan works as well as it does is if Trump is a moron and not good at his job. Which he wasn't but still a plan that relies on the stupidity of others isn't a very good plan and if it works shows you what was wrong to being with.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
https://i.imgur.com/0cZmiO1.jpg

"how dare you show off your "papers"! that's worse than being forced to wear a yellow star of david patch reeeeee"(actually a popular Qpinion)

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
"how dare you show off your "papers"! that's worse than being forced to wear a yellow star of david patch reeeeee"(actually a popular Qpinion) laughing out loud thumb up So yrue, I had one of my staff ask me if I was worried and did I know what wS being put in me. I explained the AZ vaccines construction very simply and watched his face glaze over. Not unlike how I imagined Surt, Broly and DDM when reading Science based posts.

HumbleServant
I didn't expect them to use a long needle that went so deep in my shoulder.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by HumbleServant
I didn't expect them to use a long needle that went so deep in my shoulder.
I had the Pfizer vaccine and the injection lasted probably less than a second and the needle obviously didn't have the chance to go very deep. It was almost jarring to me how quick the whole thing was. I wonder what the experiences of other people in this thread were like?
https://i.imgur.com/0cZmiO1.jpg
Is that your vaccination cert?

Blakemore

Robtard
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Yeah I never understood the obsession with needing it to have come from a lab. Doesnt exonerate Trump one bit. Or Boris for that matter.

We should find out how it came about only to make sure it doesnt happen again.

We should also critically analyse our own response to the pandemic in case it does happen again.

Exactly.

Robtard
Originally posted by Newjak
This is such truth.

Most people I know including the "leftists" all agree the origin of the virus should be investigated. You have to follow the evidence though and not just want you want to be true.

Also when I talk the crazy people I always ask them what changes if it was a leak from a Chinese Lab? It doesn't really change with how we needed to respond to the virus.

And if they say it was a purposeful leak then I tell them the only way that plan works as well as it does is if Trump is a moron and not good at his job. Which he wasn't but still a plan that relies on the stupidity of others isn't a very good plan and if it works shows you what was wrong to being with.

Fact is he was terrible at this job, purposeful spread, lab leak, or natural, he would have behaved in the same disastrous way. Who politicizes not wearing a mask as being some stance on "my freedoms" during a pandemic. Morons.

Darth Thor
I think it was Mark Cuban who said Trump was more of a marketer than a leader.

Leader's are tested in times of crisis. And Trump failed. Boris proved himself marginally better.

Robtard
Boris seemed to get a smidgen of humility after he contracted and survived covid19, Trump just doubled down on the dangerous idiocy.

'If I can survive covid, anyone can.' -Trump at one of his rallies

He literally had 24hr access to the best medical care in the world and was given stem cell sourced medication the rest of us plebs don't have access too.

Darth Thor
Boris seemed to get a smidgen of humility after he contracted and survived covid19, Trump just doubled down on the dangerous idiocy.

Oh I mean no one can match Trump's arrogance on such a lethal issue.

That said I put Boris down too much calling him "marginally" better than Trump. Boris at least took care of the people here economically (for the most part).

roughrider
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
I had the Pfizer vaccine and the injection lasted probably less than a second and the needle obviously didn't have the chance to go very deep. It was almost jarring to me how quick the whole thing was. I wonder what the experiences of other people in this thread were like?

I got the Pfizer shot. Didn't look too long at the needle, but it was long and thin, and it was over so quickly. Just a mild ache in the shoulder for the next few days is all I felt later.

eThneoLgrRnae
And of course we are all supposed to just blindly believe this shit like a braindead zombie and take them at their word.

"The new and improved experts say it's not from a lab so it must be true!! They would have no reason to lie!!" laughing out loud

"You see these experts are ok because they are saying things we like, but experts who say things we don't like or agree with, well.... they need to be banned from spreading misinfo on social media!"

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
And of course we are all supposed to just blindly believe this shit like a braindead zombie and take them at their word.

"The new and improved experts say it's not from a lab so it must be true!! They would have no reason to lie!!" laughing out loud

"You see these experts are ok because they are saying things we like, but experts who say things we don't like or agree with, well.... they need to be banned from spreading misinfo on social media!" As a centrist I find your attitudes and opinions highly right wing.

eThneoLgrRnae
Aww, man... I was really looking forward to yet another "dur hur" emoji, or even better, a masturbating emoji from you, pooty. sad

Don't tell me you're getting tired of trolling lol.

Blakemore
I took my second vaccine, I feel weak.

eThneoLgrRnae
Hopefully you won't experience any side effects any more severe than that.

How long ago did you take it?

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae
Yeah, probably a good idea.

Hope it is nothing severe.

I thought potassium (along with B12 and protein) actually gives you energy, not make you tired. I'm always trying to get more potassium in my diet because I don't get enough of it. I suffer from fatigue quite a bit but I am getting to be pretty old (50) at least probably compared to most people on this forum.

Alex Jones' supplement called "Turbo Force" helps a lot with low energy levels. Of course it would also help if I exercised a lot more.

Old Man Whirly!
Yeah, probably a good idea.

Hope it is nothing severe.

I thought potassium (along with B12 and protein) actually gives you energy, not make you tired. I'm always trying to get more potassium in my diet because I don't get enough of it. I suffer from fatigue quite a bit but I am getting to be pretty old (50) at least probably compared to most people on this forum.

Alex Jones' supplement called "Turbo Force" helps a lot with low energy levels. Of course it would also help if I exercised a lot more. Alex Jones is not someone to be taken seriously.

eThneoLgrRnae
^I know I'm not as old as you, old man lol.

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae
Alex Jones is not someone to be taken seriously.

Wrong, pooty. People like you are not to be taken seriously. wink

And regardless of what you think of him, there's no denying that some of his supplements are really good.

eThneoLgrRnae
I don't agree with everything he says and sometimes I get tired and annoyed by his constant over-the-top behavior, but he is right about many things.

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae
I do get tired of hearing him constantly brag though about how right he always is on things as if no one else has ever figured out on their own some of the stuff he brags about getting right.

eThneoLgrRnae

eThneoLgrRnae
His reporter/political commentator Owen Shroyer (who hosts "The War Room" every weekday) is usually much more pleasant to listen to than Alex, himself.

Blakemore

Robtard
His reporter/political commentator Owen Shroyer (who hosts "The War Room" every weekday) is usually much more pleasant to listen to than Alex, himself.

"Folks, Obama was emailing Hillary Clinton on her illegal server under a secret name, that came out in emails. And he claimed he didn't know she had it. Barack Obama is a treasonous...he belongs in jail. He belongs in Guantanamo Bay. I mean look, I'm not saying this should happen but Barack Obama, you know, find the tallest tree and a rope." -Owen Shroyer

Yeah, real pleasant and totally grounded in reason, logic and facts.

Blakemore
He called to lynch Obama? Wtf?

eThneoLgrRnae
Blake, Rob is almost certainly lying again or taking something he said out-of-context.

Robtard
Originally posted by Blakemore
He called to lynch Obama? Wtf?
Blake, Rob is almost certainly lying again or taking something he said out-of-context.

That was a word for word quote

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.