Joe Biden targets ANTIFA in new anti-terrorism initiative.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Klaw
Source.

Sounds good to me.

Looks like someone talked some sense into him.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Klaw
Source.

Sounds good to me.

Looks like someone talked some sense into him. Antifa are not anarchists.

snowdragon
Yeah, this is not good for anyone, if you haven't read his initiative it includes Racially or Ethnically motivated violent extremists, animal rights or environmental violent extremists, abortion related violent extremists, militant violent extremists, anarchists violent extremists, sovereign citizen violent extremists, all other domestic terrorist threats.

Well believe me Antifa falls in those groups but so do alot of other shit organizations, makes trump look like he was soft in comparison.

Bashar Teg
antifa/anti-fascism wasn't mentioned, lazy troll multiaccount OP known as "not voltron". try much harder and do screech about it more on discord

Klaw
Originally posted by snowdragon
Yeah, this is not good for anyone, if you haven't read his initiative it includes Racially or Ethnically motivated violent extremists, animal rights or environmental violent extremists, abortion related violent extremists, militant violent extremists, anarchists violent extremists, sovereign citizen violent extremists, all other domestic terrorist threats.

Well believe me Antifa falls in those groups but so do alot of other shit organizations, makes trump look like he was soft in comparison.

This is about extremists, not peaceful protesters.

ANTIFA is extremist.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
antifa/anti-fascism wasn't mentioned, lazy troll multiaccount OP known as "not voltron". try much harder and do screech about it more on discord yeah, this will really only stop the groups Voltron like.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Antifa are not anarchists.

For once I actually agree with you (must be a cold day in Hell lol). They are communist terrorists who happen to engage in anarchistic tactics (like I said in other thread, true anarchists are extreme right wing) in order to further their political goals of communism. Their ideology is not anarchy, no. They just use it temporarily to get what they want. Communism is their ideology.

A true anarchist (which would be on etreme right) views anarchy as an end in itself, not merely a means to an end. Trying to explain that to ignorant people on this forum though is pointless because they're too dumb to get it... and too stubborn to admit when they're obviously wrong (which is nearly always) as well.

Blakemore
I hope he meant PETA.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.