Alucard vs Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
who wins

alucard from hellsing

DarkSaint85
When in Hellsing?

carver9
Alucard

MrMind
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
When in Hellsing?

idk, i dont remember much

he got more powerful at the end right?

DarkSaint85

ShadowFyre
Magneto has the physical power advantage by a good margin and can dominate the battlefield and environment but he will have to bfr Alucard or continuously tear him apart to keep on him down.

SquallX
Alucard at his best is still way down the totem pole. I can see Alucard beating the likes of Wolverine, Beast, even Cyclops, but Magneto would made mince meat out of Alucard.

Worse yet, Alucard is a being that drinks and turns to blood, guess what Magneto control? Iron.

At the end of the series, Alucard only possesses one extra soul, his and the cat, you make him forget himself, he dies.

DarkSaint85
He doesn't turn into blood though, he turns into that black demon thingy with loads of eyes.

And he still has all his summons etc. And can turn intangible.

SquallX

DarkSaint85
Is this EOS Alucard, then? I asked but didn't get an answer
EoS only loses if Magneto makes him forget himself, which.....I can't see him doing.

Not EOS Alucard then has access to his millions of lives and summons etc.

ShadowFyre
This is kind of a dumb question but what is the actual difference between the original anime and the Ultimate one? I have only seen the latter and thought it was just an updated anime?

And I am assuming he starts off with no restrictions.

SquallX

SquallX
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
This is kind of a dumb question but what is the actual difference between the original anime and the Ultimate one? I have only seen the latter and thought it was just an updated anime?

And I am assuming he starts off with no restrictions.

The first anime is not loyal to the series. Especially the last villain, he was created because the manga was taking so long.

Where as Ultimate is follows the manga completely, plus the animation is 10x better.

DarkSaint85

SquallX
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
So you talk about Alucard 'never using his intangibility' in combat....

Then talk about Mags punting his opponent into the Sun? OK.

Maybe not the sun, but Mag punting Alucard halfway across town is more feasible than Alucard ever using his phasing abilities.

Alucard for all the hype is a head on fighter that uses no strategy but relies on his regen to save him.

DarkSaint85
Even halfway across town....he can still jump pretty far:

https://imgur.com/a/Jahmn

But yeah - I always saw him as reforming/regen using shadows, rather than blood (he CAN use blood, obv).

SquallX

DarkSaint85
thumb up all I am saying is, it doesn't necessarily needs blood.

Stoic
Alucard for me. I think he'd have a better fight against Jackie Estacado (the Darkness) on that Pitch Black planet from the Ridick movie.

SquallX
Originally posted by Stoic
Alucard for me. I think he'd have a better fight against Jackie Estacado (the Darkness) on that Pitch Black planet from the Ridick movie.

Jackie would win the higher up you go in the food chain.
Normal Jackie gives him a good fight but wins
Witchblade/Jackie from the baby saga easier win
Artifacts wearing Jackie destroys the Hellsing verse casually.

MrMind
Jackie is on a completely different level compared to magneto though

this forum overrates magneto and other mutants so much

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.