Sun God vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
This is post crisis Supes before N52, who wins?

carver9
Sun God.

MrMind
there are dc characters other than superman

for example superboy would stomp the shit out of sun god and any marvel superman clones with his pinky

leave superman for threat of his level, like multi-eternity or toaa

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
Sun God.

Based on his 1 feat against supposedly depowered Hulk?

lol

lawest9
Originally posted by MrMind
there are dc characters other than superman

for example superboy would stomp the shit out of sun god and any marvel superman clones with his pinky

leave superman for threat of his level, like multi-eternity or toaa Post crisis Clark before the current version doesn't measure up to abstract beings without a massive sundip like in JL#25, this version has been taken down by far less powerful beings.

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Based on his 1 feat against supposedly depowered Hulk?

lol

Not just that. He treated the Controllers like fodder.

StiltmanFTW
Perhaps they simply are fodder.

lawest9
Sun God. Based off of............?

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Perhaps they simply are fodder.

They survived Universal destruction. I doubt that.

carver9
Originally posted by lawest9
Based off of............?

I just listed it.

lawest9
I just listed it. What does that have to do with Superman?

carver9
What does that have to do with Superman?

It has a lot to do with Superman since he is in this thread, lol.

lawest9
It has a lot to do with Superman since he is in this thread, lol. So Superman can't do what Sun God can do eh?

Adam Grimes
Sun God apologizes to Clark for his name and costume choices but still gets his head punched off the planet.

h1a8
They survived Universal destruction. I doubt that.
Go into detail. Or give issue numbers or scans.

Diesldude

JBL
Sun God.

h1a8
Originally posted by JBL
Sun God.
Why?

lawest9
Originally posted by h1a8
Why? You don't really expect a logical, sensible response from him do you?

carthage
I think Bane wins here

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
Go into detail. Or give issue numbers or scans.

He killed the Map Makers, beings that welcomes and Survives the incursion while also being on the backend making sure the success rate of the incursions are not intervened (by taking out whomever is attempting to stop the Earth's from colliding). He took the Mapmakers out with ease. Not only that, before he killed them, they read his power level and referred to him as post Universal. Take that as you will but killing them with ease, proves this imo and these 3 were some of the prime Map Makers...

https://ibb.co/WHJzR2b

Remember H1, writers intent, lol.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

ShadowFyre
Basically if someone beats Hulk, Carver gives them a NLF waiver

Can Superman absorb UV from other Kryptonians or beings who feed off of sunlight?

h1a8
He killed the Map Makers, beings that welcomes and Survives the incursion while also being on the backend making sure the success rate of the incursions are not intervened (by taking out whomever is attempting to stop the Earth's from colliding). He took the Mapmakers out with ease. Not only that, before he killed them, they read his power level and referred to him as post Universal. Take that as you will but killing them with ease, proves this imo and these 3 were some of the prime Map Makers...

You didn't give scans or issue numbers of what you are talking about.
I want to see how they survive the destruction of a universe
1. In what manner did the universe get destroyed (explosion, crunch, etc)
2. How did they achieve survival (become intangible, escape to pocket dimension, use force fields, pure durability to withstand explosion, etc).

Issue numbers Carv or it didn't happen. You have little credibility here since you are known to state feats out of context.

That scan proves nothing. It doesn't answer any of the questions above. What was the purpose of the scan? And then mentioning writers intent?

Diesldude

where does the map maker asses SG’s power levels?laughing out loud

He sees him as something unexpected from the previous universe. Smh

DarkSaint85

'Post-universal' means what, to you, carv?

JBL
You don't really expect a logical, sensible response from him do you? Here's one... Keep making threads about Superman hoping fans pick Superman to win and question anyone who doesn't pick Superman. Then as the thread starter, show your lane intentions by getting butt hurt and defending the posters who pick Superman. You see when a certain poster said Superman will knock sun Gods head off .. you didn't question that did you?? No you didn't, you didn't question it because that's what you want to hear. You are a source of great entertainment. And for that, you have my thanks.

lawest9
I'll like to thank you as well for bring a great source of amusement for us, honestly though is just a pastime for me and nothing serious as I do have a life, and so couldn't really care less about who supports which characters, you obviously takes it far more seriously than that which makes all so comical.

JBL
I'll like to thank you as well for bring a great source of amusement for us, honestly though is just a pastime for me and nothing serious as I do have a life, and so couldn't really care less about who supports which characters, you obviously takes it far more seriously than that which makes all so comical. Yeah, yeah yeah, Shall we take a trip to your other threads to expose you further??

lawest9
Originally posted by JBL
Yeah, yeah yeah, Shall we take a trip to your other threads to expose you further?? Only in your imagination sir, but give it a shot.

Stoic
Superman wins nearly by default. Sun God needs feats and a lot of them to be able to match up here. I mean, all he did was take down a gimped Hulk. The Thing may have been able to do the same thing, albeit by simply staying alive long enough for the Hulk to go berserk.

DarkSaint85
Hulk wasn't gimped.

Stoic
Agree to disagree. The Hulk was gimped. He was slated to revert to human if he ever lost control.

DarkSaint85
But he didn't revert, so didn't lose control. Glad we agree.

We know the Hulk never lost control, anyway - Pak established he's always running Gamma Maths to ensure innocents don't die. So ALL of his feats - even as Savage Hulk - were as him under control

Bentley
Also Hulk could be at full power and Thing could still put him down

carver9
Hulk lost control. He went from talking like an expert, solving puzzles in his mind (as Hulk) before fighting Sun God to Hulk smash, raaaagggghhh, while fighting Sun God. Lol, there's a difference there, ya know. He went Savage and was turning back. They showed that scene with the injection for a reason before the Hulk and Sun God fight. It's sad people can't understand something so simple.

DarkSaint85
Hulk lost control. He went from talking like an expert, solving puzzles in his mind (as Hulk) before fighting Sun God to Hulk smash, raaaagggghhh, while fighting Sun God. Lol, there's a difference there, ya know. He went Savage and was turning back. They showed that scene with the injection for a reason before the Hulk and Sun God fight. It's sad people can't understand something so simple.

So he didn't turn human? Good to know.

Also, Savage Hulk always went rarrgh smash - but he never lost control (as per Pak).

Savage Hulk ( you know, the version you acknowledge was fighting and was defeated by Sun God) has better feats than Doc Green.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
So he didn't turn human? Good to know.

Also, Savage Hulk always went rarrgh smash - but he never lost control (as per Pak).

Savage Hulk ( you know, the version you acknowledge was fighting and was defeated by Sun God) has better feats than Doc Green.

He did turn human.

Why are you mentioning Pak when the writer is Hickman? Again, he went from the solving puzzles, Bruce Banner mind Hulk, to HULK SMASH Hulk. He didn't take a shot in Pak books that reverts him. He was foaming out of the mouth, screaming rraaaaggghhh. Hickman obviously showed Bruce taking a shot just some pages before his fight with Sun God for a reason. Again, this is as much of a common sense thing of reading than anything I can tell anyone. If the writer showed a scene of Batman injecting himself with something that takes away all of his martial arts skills if his big toe is stepped on during a fight against Robin and he fights Robin and lose all of his martial arts skill in that fight. I wouldn't even need to see a panel of Robin stepping on his toe to know what happened because again, it's all common sense. Anyways, we've had this discussion already, you feel that Hulk lost to Supermaaaa, I mean, Sun God. You can hold on to that. I'm holding on to what the writer showed us. Enjoy!!!

DarkSaint85
He did turn human.

Why are you mentioning Pak when the writer is Hickman? Again, he went from the solving puzzles, Bruce Banner mind Hulk, to HULK SMASH Hulk. He didn't take a shot in Pak books that reverts him. He was foaming out of the mouth, screaming rraaaaggghhh. Hickman obviously showed Bruce taking a shot just some pages before his fight with Sun God for a reason. Again, this is as much of a common sense thing of reading than anything I can tell anyone. If the writer showed a scene of Batman injecting himself with something that takes away all of his martial arts skills if his big toe is stepped on during a fight against Robin and he fights Robin and lose all of his martial arts skill in that fight. I wouldn't even need to see a panel of Robin stepping on his toe to know what happened because again, it's all common sense. Anyways, we've had this discussion already, you feel that Hulk lost to Supermaaaa, I mean, Sun God. You can hold on to that. I'm holding on to what the writer showed us. Enjoy!!!

Yes, he turned human after Sun God blasted him, not because of the shot. Otherwise, why would the writer show him human AFTER being hit by Sun God, AFTER Sun God told him he wasn't the strongest?

Hickman never retconned Pak, I don't know how you use logic lol. Your thinking is all over the place.

Still wondering what 'Post Universal' means to you, btw

carver9
Also, Sun God even mentions him being out of control...

https://ibb.co/QnMWVQW

DarkSaint85
Also, the reason for the scene with Beast was to show that Banner could control when and where he turns into the Hulk.

lawest9
Yes, he turned human after Sun God blasted him, not because of the shot. Otherwise, why would the writer show him human AFTER being hit by Sun God, AFTER Sun God told him he wasn't the strongest?

Hickman never retconned Pak, I don't know how you use logic lol. Your thinking is all over the place.

Still wondering what 'Post Universal' means to you, btw

carver9
Don't do that

Sin I AM
Lol at people seriously debating a featless character

lawest9
Don't do that Don't do what?

lawest9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Lol at people seriously debating a featless character 😆

Diesldude

Stoic
But he didn't revert, so didn't lose control. Glad we agree.

We know the Hulk never lost control, anyway - Pak established he's always running Gamma Maths to ensure innocents don't die. So ALL of his feats - even as Savage Hulk - were as him under control

Pak is one writer, as is Peter David. So no we don't agree, and he was gimped. In other words, you can't reliably use that version of the Hulk to measure how well Sun God would do against other versions of the Hulk.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
Pak is one writer, as is Peter David. So no we don't agree, and he was gimped. In other words, you can't reliably use that version of the Hulk to measure how well Sun God would do against other versions of the Hulk.

I'm not.

I am stating a canon fact about ALL Hulks. That no matter what, no matter how angry - Devil Hulk, Fixit, Professor, Grey, Savage, Mindless etc - Gamma Maths was always working in the background, ensuring he didn't lose control.

carver9
He did lose control, though.

lawest9
Only mindless Hulk lost control.

carver9
Only mindless Hulk lost control.

Banner is taking a serum that fires electricity into his brain BEFORE fighting Sun God. I'm talking about panels before the fight started.

https://ibb.co/mJP41BJ
https://ibb.co/YhCHTJd

Hulk is talking normal. Bruce Banner is in control.

https://ibb.co/FXMTqgp

Hulk is going berserk. Slob is coming out of his mouth. Screaming, wild, etc... Banner is gone
https://ibb.co/CQ5V0MM
https://ibb.co/t8C3NH4

This is the panel where I think the shot kicks him.

https://ibb.co/7rtK4Q8

This scene when he looks up in the air...

https://ibb.co/TKHZJbV

He took the shot, Hickman showed him taking the shot for a reason. He looks up, stop attacking, medication kicks in, he's Grey, Sun God blasts him. He was hindered. Dark feels the shot never took play. He feels Hickman included that panel for no reason at all which wouldn't make one bit of sense. He can have his opinion and I have mine.

DarkSaint85
No lmao.

Hickman included it to show how Banner can turn into the Hulk at will.

At least Carver has moved on from it being Gray Hulk lmao.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.