Did Trump drain the fun out of Conspiracy theorists.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
As a European centrist, with left centre social views and right centre economic views, I'm not really into conspiracy stuff. But some of it does amuse me. The weaponised use of outrageous and down right dumb conspiracy theories enabled by Trump and Trumpers seems to have drained the fun out of good old fashioned, bible bashing, G5 hating, UFO hunting, right wing, tin foil hat wearing loons. From Q to Stop the steal and the reinstatement rubbish? All the fun has gone.

Thoughts?

eThneoLgrRnae
Oh pooty...

You're starting to lose your trolling touch.... smh.

Troll harder.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Oh pooty...

You're starting to lose your trolling touch.... smh.

Troll harder. Where's a good; nutty young Earther to laugh at these days Ethneo, seriously?

Blakemore

Old Man Whirly!

ArtificialGlory
Kind of. I miss the alien reptiloid stuff.

Blakemore
The elite are reptiles!

Klaw
European Centrist = Far Left.

roughrider
Trump was a funny American character in everyday culture - until he got into politics and somehow won the electoral college (that's all I will acknowledge he won.) Then the far right movements actually got empowered and did scary stuff, and terms like 'alternative facts' actually became part of everyday conversation.

Watching the far right create an alternative reality and having it broadcast propaganda style by Fox News was unnerving to watch, from up here. It's part of why I can't enjoy watching VEEP anymore - hell, the creator of the show left it because he said he couldn't come up with something more comical and scary than what he saw in real life US politics.

Blakemore

DagneyTaggert
Your reasoning that "Trump drained all the Fun out of Conspiracy Theories" is due to the unequivacable facts, evidence that Trump NOT ONLY utterly ELIMINATED your so called "Conspiracy Theories", which almost all have now been EXPOSED + PROVEN to be TRUE; but also now the Liberal Left & MSM's go to, trite, typical response of "Conspiwacy Thewey, Conspiwacy Thewey"!

In the History of Wins, Losses, Battles, Defeats......I have NEVER seen such a colossal, blatantly obvious, embarasing and/or Epic LOSS, FAILURE, DEFEAT as the Liberal, Democrats brought down upon themselves & displayed for the world to see!

Pruitigoe
Originally posted by DagneyTaggert
unequivacable facts, evidence that Trump NOT ONLY utterly ELIMINATED your so called "Conspiracy Theories", which almost all have now been EXPOSED + PROVEN to be TRUE; https://media.tenor.com/images/f24c6e7984e7f9290931f6bd6dd66981/tenor.gif

Blakemore
Trump did an interview on Infowars, it was humble.

There are still conspiracy theories that I believe are worth discussing, such as the Kennedy murders, but stupid shit like the moon landing being fake is just laughable lol 😆

Darth Thor
Theres still the hilarious anti-Vaxx ones.

Blakemore
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Theres still the hilarious anti-Vaxx ones. agreed.

Pruitigoe
Originally posted by Blakemore
Trump did an interview on Infowars, it was humble.

There are still conspiracy theories that I believe are worth discussing, such as the Kennedy murders, but stupid shit like the moon landing being fake is just laughable lol 😆 Oh there was a reason trust me

onEXmLX2ZZQ

That's not a conspiracy theory, not when there isn't a President that hasn't spoken about the subject

EYzRY2XpLBk

He doesn't really deny anything though, he admits to being briefed about something he clearly couldn't talk about. This is Obama, not some run of mill president.

TheRealPresiden
RQ0GNks-i2w

TheRealPresiden
Originally posted by TheRealPresiden
RQ0GNks-i2w kxyLkWkXO5o

Blakemore
^who is this cun t?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Blakemore
^who is this cun t? Scribble probably, it was his original accounts birthday yesterday.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.