Gambit vs Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Gambit gets the jump on Colossus in Savage Land.

Philosophía
I'd go with Colossus. He takes nigh-everything and he only needs to hit/grab once.

Vanguard
Colossus. He can tank most of what Gambit throws at him.

StiltmanFTW
And Gambit won't be able to charge him, since he's organic.

Bentley
Has Gambit ever charged the ground itself to make it explode?

I'd assume he could at least make it difficult for Colossus to tag him if he kept him off balance by busting the ground itself

StiltmanFTW
Ground is organic, Bent.

StiltmanFTW
Especially Savage Land ground with all those dino feces all over it.

Yes, shit is organic.

DarkSaint85
Gambit blows Piotr's clothes off.

Pr faints.

-Pr-
Like you wouldn't?

xXI_wing_IXx
Gambit could knock Colossus out before him turning into metallic form. OP says Gambit gets the jump after all. Otherwise, if Colossus is metallic at start then him all the way.

Bentley
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Ground is organic, Bent.

The OP is a moron for taking that advantage from Gambit

StiltmanFTW
He's not a moron, he's just french, trans and sjw.

Cut him some slack, please. We're collecting money for the rapist.

Therapist for him, I mean.

Glorificus
Colossus.

Bentley
He's not a moron, he's just french, trans and sjw.

Wait, are you talking about the OP or about Gambit?

MrMind
Originally posted by Bentley
Wait, are you talking about the OP or about Gambit?

no you

StyleTime
Gambit 1-shot killed Colossus in Age Of Apocalypse, and the exact same will happen here.

Let's gooooooo!!!!!

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by StyleTime
Gambit 1-shot killed Colossus in Age Of Apocalypse, and the exact same will happen here.

Let's gooooooo!!!!!

You want to use alternate earths, then I remember a Gambit who one-shotted Thor, Cap and Hawkeye at the same time.

Damaging Mjolnir/Cap's shield in the process, too.

Then there's an Earth in which Colossus transforms into pure adamantium, lol.

Stoic
Gambit KO'd Gladiator when he charged an entire deck of cards. I don't see why he couldn't do that here? Pete can win for sure, but I'd bet on Gambit taking this if he keeps his distance.

StiltmanFTW
He can, sure, but Colossus is less likely to underestimate Gambit like Glads did.

Bentley
Gambit gets the jump on Colossus so if it's within his capabilities to one-shot Piotr he should just do it

StyleTime
You want to use alternate earths, then I remember a Gambit who one-shotted Thor, Cap and Hawkeye at the same time.

Damaging Mjolnir/Cap's shield in the process, too.

Originally posted by Stoic
Gambit KO'd Gladiator when he charged an entire deck of cards. I don't see why he couldn't do that here? Pete can win for sure, but I'd bet on Gambit taking this if he keeps his distance.
Let's goooo!

Although, in all seriousness, I think it comes down to how much you think it'd take to put Colossus down. And whether or not Gambit has that much on him.

Because Colossus has no choice but to eat everything Gambit throws considering the starting stipulations. Then, it's the charged staff attacks for follow up. If he blows his load and Piotr is still standing, then things really start looking bad for him.

StiltmanFTW
Gambit's "charged staff" is useless...

But the whole deck attack is quite legit, even if he never repeated that:

https://i.redd.it/dj2ad6w7q2i41.jpg

Philosophía
Yes, shit is organic. Firestorm in shambles. Carver would stomp him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.