Are people who spread misinformation like Trump is a russian agent and...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
...white supremacy is a major threat to America (instead of actually being almost non-existant) or that white cops across the country are on a crazy crusade to exterminate black people be prosecuted?

I say yes. They are doing irreparable damage to our country by filling people's head with poisonous lies. If you disagree with me then you are just a racist commie-lover. Since I am a staunch Conservative I have appointed myself the arbiter of what is true and what isn't. If you don't like it, tough shit.

Commies don't get free speech. Why? Because I say so. wink

Newjak
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
...white supremacy is a major threat to America (instead of actually being almost non-existant) or that white cops across the country are on a crazy crusade to exterminate black people be prosecuted?

I say yes. They are doing irreparable damage to our country by filling people's head with poisonous lies. If you disagree with me then you are just a racist commie-lover. Since I am a staunch Conservative I have appointed myself the arbiter of what is true and what isn't. If you don't like it, tough shit.

Commies don't get free speech. Why? Because I say so. wink laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

eThneoLgrRnae
What're you laughin' at, commie-lover? Did I give you permission to laugh? No? Didn't think so. You should be prosecuted for laughing w/out my permission because I am the great pooty bot!

Uh, I mean the great Lone Ranger! Sorry, don't know what in the world ever made me think I was pooty bot. It's not like I think you should be prosecuted for saying things I don't agree with or anything! wink

Bashar Teg
nice thread title, perpetual meltdown guy

Old Man Whirly!

Commies don't get free speech. Why? Because I say so. wink durwank

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
durwank

Did I give you permission to jerk off? No? Didn't think so. You should be prosecuted for jerking off without my permission!!

Screw your right to beat off. You are a commie. Commies don't get rights because I say so! If you disagree then not only are you a commie but you're a racist, bigotted commie!

Old Man Whirly!
Did I give you permission to jerk off? No? Didn't think so. You should be prosecuted for jerking off without my permission!! reeeeeeeeeee dur

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
nice thread title, perpetual meltdown guy didn't Trump want SNL presenters investigated. smile

eThneoLgrRnae
Any commie posting in this thread (which is almost everyone who has posted so far) should be prosecuted and locked away forever for spreading false narratives simply because I say they should be locked up.

Screw the Constitution and screw your rights.

Commies don't have rights!!

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
didn't Trump want SNL presenters investigated. smile thats different, because fee-fees

Newjak
What're you laughin' at, commie-lover? Did I give you permission to laugh? No? Didn't think so. You should be prosecuted for laughing w/out my permission because I am the great pooty bot!

Uh, I mean the great Lone Ranger! Sorry, don't know what in the world ever made me think I was pooty bot. It's not like I think you should be prosecuted for saying things I don't agree with or anything! wink laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

eThneoLgrRnae
Dudes, I'm gonna have your butts locked up for continuing to post after I said you couldn't.

You are commies. Commies don't have rights because I say they don't because they are spreading false narratives! And of course I aam the supreme arbiter of what is a false narrative and what isn't because I have appointed myself to that role! I am the great pooty b--err, I mean Lone Ranger!

Newjak
Dudes, I'm gonna have your butts locked up for continuing to post after I said you couldn't.

You are commies. Commies don't have rights because I say they don't! laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
thats different, because fee-fees Of course, forgot that thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
I did not give you permission to thumbs-up your fellow commies' post. You and all commies are propagating false narratives and should be locked up for it because I am the supreme judge of what is true and what isn't just because it is my birthright and no other reason! I am pooty bot! I mean Lone Ranger!

eThneoLgrRnae
Commies also spread other major false narratives like an unborn child is not human and therefore doesn't have a right to life. That is especially harmful because it tells people that continuing to murder unborn babies is perfectly fine. Just look at the thousands of innocent, defenseless unborn children killed in this country every day!

The lies and misinformation coming from commies needs to stop! This is not up for debate. Abortion is murder and anyone who disagrees is spreading false information. What, you don't agree it is murder and therefore wrong? You don't think you are spreading misinfornation? Well, that's too bad because you see I have appointed myself as the supreme arbiter of what is true and what isn't! Too bad if you don't like it, commie. Screw your non-existant rights!

You should be prosecuted for spreading false narratives and misinformation because I say so!

Newjak
Commies also spread other major false narratives like an unborn child is not human and therefore doesn't have a right to life. That is especially harmful because it tells people that continuing to murder unborn babies is perfectly fine. Just look at the thousands of innocent, defenseless unborn children killed in this country every day!

The lies and misinformation coming from commies needs to stop! This is not up for debate. Abortion is murder and anyone who disagrees is spreading false information. What, you don't agree it is murder and therefore wrong? You don't think you are spreading misinfornation? Well, that's too bad because you see I have appointed myself as the supreme arbiter of what is true and what isn't! Too bad if you don't like it, commie. Screw your non-existant rights!

You should be prosecuted for spreading false narratives and misinformation because I say so! laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

Blakemore
This is a pure butthead thread.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Blakemore
This is a pure butthead thread.

Nah, people who have a problem wirh this thread are the ones who're butthurt because they don't like having their hypocrisy and double standards being exposed. thumb up

Truth hurts, doesn't it? wink

Newjak
Nah, people who have a problem wirh this thread are the ones who're butthurt because they don't like having their hypocrisy and double standards being exposed. thumb up

Truth hurts, doesn't it? wink laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

Klaw

Commies don't get free speech. Why? Because I say so. wink

Sounds good to me.

I'm sure Leftists want to be consistent and all.

Old Man Whirly!
Once in power, they will unleash endless investigations against perceived enemies (we already have seen how they corrupted the Justice Department) and they will have the shills at Fox News run by the biggest turd in publishing history, Rupert Murdoch, defending and approving everyone of these tactics.

As Matthew Dowd, a former top aide to George W. Bush stated recently, there is no shaming the GOP anymore. They have gone past that point.

Viewed from 30,000 feet, the reality is obvious: There is an unprecedented and skillfully led effort to end democracy as we know it. New voting bills severely limiting access to minority voters are passing through scores of Republican state legislative bodies.

Likewise, any officials who defied Trump are being replaced in droves, as are African Americans who are being thrown off election boards all over the country.

https://www.irishcentral.com/news/irishvoice/democracy-post-trump-chaos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.