David Dunn vs. Captain America (read stips)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mendax
This is an arm wrestling match only.

David is in full "I believe in myself" mode, like he was against the Beast.

Checkm8
If David Dunn is being racis or cessy or creepy he loses. On the other hand, if Capt is being racis or cessy or creepypasta, then HE loses.

Operant conditioning mother FUKERS

Checkm8
Booyah!

KingD19
Cap easily. The only thing Beast has over him is that he can climb walls, run on all fours and can shrug off a shotgun blast. Cap has him and Dunn severely outclassed in strength and blunt force durability though.

riv6672
Originally posted by KingD19
Cap easily. The only thing Beast has over him is that he can climb walls, run on all fours and can shrug off a shotgun blast. Cap has him and Dunn severely outclassed in strength and blunt force durability though.
This is an arm wrestling match, not a fight but yes, Cap easily.

KingD19
Originally posted by riv6672
This is an arm wrestling match, not a fight but yes, Cap easily.

You've clearly never seen those pro arm wrestling matches where people get their arms snapped in half lol.

riv6672
Originally posted by KingD19
You've clearly never seen those pro arm wrestling matches where people get their arms snapped in half lol.
Over The Top, baby!

BruceSkywalker
Ca[ stomps and i do not have to be based

Robtard
Dunno, man, David is in full "I believe in myself" mode.

Old Man Whirly!
Unbreakable is a great film. Better than ANY Marvel move. Come at me bro!

Robtard
Unbreakable and Split are Shyamalan's two greatest films and great films in their own right.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
Unbreakable and Split are Shyamalan's two greatest films and great films in their own right. he gets a lot of shit but he has more good films than bad and even his bad are O.K.

Robtard
The Happening was comically bad. I liked the message, but it just came off so cringe.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
The Happening was comically bad. I liked the message, but it just came off so cringe. Yeah, it was still watchable though.

Robtard
I could only do that one once.

But I've also never watched The 6th Sense a second time either and that was great the first time. But once you know the twist, meh.

riv6672

Galan007
Cap wins.

David's best strength feats come from scaling to Beast. ie. Beast flipped a police car on its side, and David was, imo, stronger than Beast based on their scuffle(sans weakness exploitation, obvs.) Therefore it is logical to assume that everything Beast did, David could do(and then some.) Moreover, we never saw the upper limits of David's strength -- he simply became as strong as he needed to be in order to overcome his opposition.

That said, no-limits fallacies only go so far. Even though I want to say David wins, Cap still outclasses him in terms of displayed feats.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.