Donald Trump Legal Troubles Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
Why legal experts believe Donald Trump's legal problems are only just beginning

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/why-legal-experts-believe-donald-trump-s-legal-problems-are-only-just-beginning-115798085686

Wow! Just Wow!

eThneoLgrRnae
*yaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnn*

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
*yaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnn* I think the big lie/stop the steal will still hit him hardest mate, what do you think? smile

Klaw
So I wonder when they're going to charge the Clinton Foundation for the pay for play scheme they were running.

Bashar Teg
but what about the topic, mister whatabout from canada? smile

Robtard
Originally posted by Klaw
So I wonder when they're going to charge the Clinton Foundation for the pay for play scheme they were running.

Good coping deflection, Klaw.

But were you not aware that in 2018 Trump's own Attorney General and the FBI headed by Trump's own pick Christopher Wray, investigated the Clinton Foundation in regards to the alleged "pay-to-play"? Seems they did't find anything wrong?

eThneoLgrRnae

Well, you see, democrats are beyond reproach. If they weren't then there is no way Biden would've been able to even attempt to run for president, same goes for Hillary.

And you see, democrats and the deep state itself are still butthurt mad over Trump beating their demon queen Hillary. They'll never stop going after Trump and those around him simply because he hurt their fee fees soooooooo bad during 2016 election. If they can't find anything to charge Trump or those around him with, then f*** it, they'll just make something up. wink

As Trump has pointed out on numerous occasions, they'll never stop the witch hunts. I have no doubt that they have literally nothing of any real significance on the innocent guy they wrongly arrested today. They will probably try to force him to turn on Trump and bluff him by threatening him with prison time if he doesn't. The thing is, as I said, it is highly doubtful they actually have anything serious on him so there's no real reason for him to betray Trump unless he just falls for their bluff.

Robtard
Well, you see, democrats are beyond reproach. If they weren't then there is no way Biden would've been able to even attempt to run for president, same goes for Hillary.

And you see, democrats and the deep state itself are still butthurt mad over Trump beating their demon queen Hillary. They'll never stop going after Trump and those around him simply because he hurt their fee fees soooooooo bad during 2016 election. If they can't find anything to charge Trump or those around him with, then f*** it, they'll just make something up. wink

As Trump has pointed out on numerous occasions, they'll never stop the witch hunts.

HYG: Clinton Foundation investigated by Justice Department

eThneoLgrRnae
I'll add that it is a shame that the democrats have been able to get away for so long with weaponizing our Justice department against their political adversaries.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Robtard
HYG: Clinton Foundation investigated by Justice Department

eat

Robtard
I'll add that it is a shame that the democrats have been able to get away for so long with weaponizing our Justice department against their political adversaries.

FunFacts: That investigation was carried out by Trump's own Justice Department, Trump's Attorney General and The FBI headed by the guy Trump "hand-picked" to lead it.

Old Man Whirly!
I'll add that it is a shame that the democrats have been able to get away for so long with weaponizing our Justice department against their political adversaries. durcry

Bashar Teg
he knows. trumpism is a cult of deliberate lies. also the coping is real now laughing out loud

Robtard
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
eat

Seems nothing much came out of Clinton Foundation investigation because it was just a Trump distraction from the start. I recall several Trumpets here losing their shit over it.

At least I don't recall the Clinton Foundation being charged with something like a "15-year tax scheme" smile

Klaw
I'm sure the rank and file in the FBI hasn't been infiltrated by the Left and they're completely unbiased.

Old Man Whirly!
I'm sure the rank and file in the FBI hasn't been infiltrated by the Left and they're completely unbiased. durcry

Robtard
I'm sure the rank and file in the FBI hasn't been infiltrated by the Left and they're completely unbiased.

Can you quality that snarky wide sweeping claim?

What about Trump's own Justice Department and Attorney General? Let me guess, "deep state traitor cucks"?

Bashar Teg
silly Qoping games aside, will the former swamp creature in chief go to jail? smile

Robtard
All the Trumper coping that is happening on this board (and you know off this board smile ) is giving me massive levels of schadenfreude.

Sayitwitmeh
tC7OISpvROA

ugTbwvVuLKA

A barnyard Weasley is a barnyard weasle

Adam_PoE
All the Trumper coping that is happening on this board (and you know off this board smile ) is giving me massive levels of schadenfreude.

It is so delicious.

Robtard
And there's enough to go around for all. NomNomNom.

Adam_PoE
https://media.giphy.com/media/eu3XdB7DqXkFh9rRLS/giphy.gif

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/jul/06/the-trump-kids-look-likely-to-turn-on-their-dad-and-i-suspect-ivanka-will-go-first?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

Bashar Teg
^^that would be f*cking hysterical. wonder if Ivanka will finally come out over her childhood molestation from her father

Old Man Whirly!
^^that would be f*cking hysterical. wonder if Ivanka will finally come out over her childhood molestation from her father laughing out loud Yes it would. I actually read it giggling.

Robtard

eThneoLgrRnae
I look at the top threads in GDF and can't help but laugh. Trump has been gone for like 5 1/2 months and yet he still lives rent free in you snowflakes' minds lol.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
It is so delicious.

Robtard
I look at the top threads in GDF and can't help but laugh. Trump has been gone for like 5 1/2 months and yet he still lives rent free in you snowflakes' minds lol.

^Trumper butthurt is

https://i.imgur.com/NUe8rFH.gif

snowdragon
So much focus on that past president when we still have hunter biden with the current president......

eThneoLgrRnae
CCP puppet Joe Biden is desyroying this country a little more each day and all snowflakes here can talk about is orange man bad lol...smh. no

snowdragon
CCP puppet Joe Biden is desyroying this country a little more each day and all snowflakes here can talk about is orange man bad lol...smh.

It is the craziest thing in my mind to use words like destroying, he is influencing and changing things but not destroying.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by snowdragon
It is the craziest thing in my mind to use words like destroying, he is influencing and changing things but not destroying.

Perhaps "letting it be destroyed" is more accurate.

snowdragon
Perhaps "letting it be destroyed" is more accurate.

There is always a move from "left to right, right to left" but rarely do we ignore that trash trope and focus on the authoritarian pieces of either side when they get their greedy paws on the pot.

If there is one thing we have learned through history Europe and Asia are Kings for authoritarianism and their govts.

Robtard
So much focus on that past president when we still have hunter biden with the current president......

Feel free to bump one of the several "but Hunter's laptop!" and similar threads Broly or Surt made thumb up

Or create a new one thumb up

snowdragon
Feel free to bump one of the several "but Hunter's laptop!" and similar threads Broly or Surt made thumb up

Or create a new one thumb up

No need, he just gets media protection and cover vs the opposing party.....that's just the reality of the social media world we live in.

Just not as relevant to today's world living in Trump's past for so much forum space. wink

Robtard
No need, he just gets media protection and cover vs the opposing party.....that's just the reality of the social media world we live in.

Just not as relevant to today's world living in Trump's past for so much forum space. wink

Oh really? Russia's cyberattacks on America expose Biden's weakness

Fox also still happens to be the most watched news organization in the country.

eThneoLgrRnae

I truly believe that Rob and others have become so addicted to being fake outraged during Trump's presidency that they don't want that feeling to ever end. It's like a drug to them.

snowdragon
Oh really? Russia's cyberattacks on America expose Biden's weakness

Fox also still happens to be the most watched news organization in the country.

Still not relevant to this forum and Trump real estate, frankly people overlooking hunter biden is just as much a travesty......but when you want power c'est la vie...I suppose you protect your own.

Robtard
Hey, I said very similar in regards to Trumpers years ago and their manufactured rage over people peacefully kneeling and beyond. You copied that from me smile

eThneoLgrRnae
Yeah, Hunter has done far worse stuff than Don Jr. or Eric Trump has ever done. But do we hear a peep about it from MSM or leftists on this forum? Nope.

snowdragon
Hey, I said very similar in regards to Trumpers years ago and their manufactured rage over people peacefully kneeling and beyond. You copied that from me smile

Yes, it's trash and frankly the folks that started it didn't do so because they felt empowered to move folks they were empowered economically just like the folks that screamed the loudest just wanted to ride the PR coat tails.

Robtard
Still not relevant to this forum and Trump real estate, frankly people overlooking hunter biden is just as much a travesty......but when you want power c'est la vie...I suppose you protect your own.

So you think there's a legit Hunter Biden story, but you can't be bothered to bump one of the many threads already made on it or just create a new. Instead you're griping in here because it's looking like Trump's 'I don't pay taxes and that makes me smart!' boasting is coming full circle to bite him in the ass, because he's a massive tax dodger and fraud. There-there, I guess.

snowdragon
So you think there's a legit Biden story, but you can't be bothered to bump one of the many threads already made on it or just create a new. Instead you're gripe in here because it's looking like Trump's 'I don't pay taxes and that makes me smart' boasting is coming full circle to bite him in the ass, because he's a massive tax dodger and fraud. There-there, I guess.

No I am not balls deep in trump business as multiple threads would suggest others are for an expired president. Today we have an existing president and son engaged in the same type affairs claimed that Trump executed except today with the presidential family and in previous vice presidential positions.

We don't have headlines daily from world publications or journalists to produce news for this in the same way Trump is news. It's a standing testament to how badly our "news" covers topics and allows you a better insight as to who gets the say in said "democratic" news organizations.

That's just a huge slap or reality on how and what drives revenue and what needs to be pushed.....alot like russigate.

Robtard
As far as Hunter Biden, go bump or make the thread and we can discuss there. I've no problem with that.

But instead of being mad at everyone else but Trump, you should probably be mad at Trump for committing decades long masive tax fraud. He's the one who let you down. TBF though, he did tell you back in 2016 that he's a tax dodger, you just didn't care. Well, more accurately, Clinton told you and Trump confirmed it via bragging.

Out of the criminal's mouth himself:
uBZR1-onmAo

snowdragon
As far as Hunter Biden, go bump or make the thread and we can discuss there.

But instead of being mad at everyone else but Trump, you should probably be mad at Trump for committing decades long masive tax fraud. He's the one who let you down. TBF though, he did tell you back in 2016 that he's a tax dodger, you just didn't care. Well, more accurately, Clinton told you and Trump confirmed it while bragging.

I guess you mistake care for detatchment, threads can evolve and I simply added legal troubles that should discussed for a sitting president in addition to an ex president.

I already criticized Trump for his shit business ventures and shelters years AGO when the threads were active as him as president and candidate. I still don't dismiss them I was just more interested today in current affairs uncovered when they were so important years ago with a sitting president.

If you hate Trump cutting taxes do you attack the man or the system put in place for him to use.......we know the simple answer.

You say things like this I'm just saying provide the evidence, I managed to read TONS of russiagate trash, you might have a chance with taxes at least, try and capone him.

Robtard
While the system in place is set to benefit people like Trump, we're not talking about tax loopholes for the rich, we're talking about tax fraud; that's a crime. Surely you know the difference?

It's my opinion that he's a massive tax dodger/fraud, because Trump told us. You're free to believe Trump did nothing wrong and has a flawless tax history or something in between, I don't care.

Have you not been following the news though? Allen Weisselberg has been indicted, imo, it won't end there. He's going to flip and turn over evidence as a means to lesson his prison time.

cdtm
Proof positive of election fraud revealed!

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/news/icymi-2020-election-fraud-continued

From authoritative sources like "Just the News".

Which I never heard of before, but am sure it is as non partisan as it gets because who would call themselves "Just the News" unless all they did was report the news?

Bashar Teg
"herp derp I'm a fascism-promoting attention whore trying super-hard to impress my discord scissor sisters"

Klaw
Discord triggers me.

thumb up

Bashar Teg
WHOOOOOOSH not-eon replies in under 2 minutes. what a sad life no

cdtm
"herp derp I'm a fascism-promoting attention whore trying super-hard to impress my discord scissor sisters"

Fascism, heck yeah!

You can't have freedom without fascism! thumb up smile

cdtm
thumb up

Today 06:35 PM

WHOOOOOOSH not-eon replies in under 2 minutes. what a sad life no

Today 06:38 PM

😅

Bashar Teg
I'm here for only a moment, champ. I don't spend all day on this site posting weak bait and compulsively refreshing the page like you discord retards

Adam_PoE

They like to watch right-wing YouTubers and bump pussies.

Blakemore
I like pussies ermm

cdtm
Originally posted by Blakemore
I like pussies ermm

Me too. thumb up

Not sure if Adam was trying to burn us or simply suggesting we should get laid? smile

Darth Thor
While the system in place is set to benefit people like Trump, we're not talking about tax loopholes for the rich, we're talking about tax fraud; that's a crime. Surely you know the difference?

Even tax loopholes would be so incredibly immoral for someone standing as President, that he shouldn't be allowed to hold office again based on that alone.

cdtm
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Even tax loopholes would be so incredibly immoral for someone standing as President, that he shouldn't be allowed to hold office again based on that alone.

If morality was a litmus test for office, I'd bet good money we'd only have two or three elected officials left standing. smile

Darth Thor
Originally posted by cdtm
If morality was a litmus test for office, I'd bet good money we'd only have two or three elected officials left standing. smile

Which is a real problem.

It's not just about morals though.

It's more the hypocrisy of collecting taxes from the people you govern, whilst you yourself as a Billionaire are avoiding taxes as much as possible.

I mean Trump paid far less in taxes than his average voter according to his tax returns. How he managed that on a Presidential salary however is beyond me (and I'm a Certified Accountant).

Robtard
Proof positive of election fraud revealed!

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/news/icymi-2020-election-fraud-continued

From authoritative sources like "Just the News".

Which I never heard of before, but am sure it is as non partisan as it gets because who would call themselves "Just the News" unless all they did was report the news?

The first two are sensationalist nonsense from a Far-Right website.

AdamPoE already posted the Trumper postal worker story in another thread.

Adam_PoE
The first two are sensationalist nonsense from a Far-Right website.

AdamPoE already posted the Trumper postal worker story in another thread.

Did someone say Voter Fraud?

Adam_PoE
The income tax returns of Donald Trump must be released by the IRS to Congress, the Department of Justice said Friday.

The DoJ's Office of Legal Counsel said in an opinion that the House Ways and Means Committee had made a request with a legitimate legislative purpose to see Trump's tax returns.

The decision comes more than a year after the U.S. Supreme Court said that Trump's tax returns and other financial records had to be turned over by his longtime accountants to Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr. because of a subpoena issued as part of Vance's criminal probe of the Trump Organization.

Old Man Whirly!
https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2021/07/trump-doj-election-corrupt-internet.html

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2021/08/02/trump-shifted-donor-money-into-his-business-after-leaving-the-white-house/

Blakemore
Old man whirly is old lol 😂

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-calls-on-court-to-block-release-of-his-tax-returns-to-congress-2021-8

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/04/politics/justice-resignation-threats-trump-election/index.html

Blakemore

Robtard

Blakemore

jaden_2.0
His
Supporters
Don't
Care

Eon Blue
Nor does he care about his supporters.

jaden_2.0
https://media1.tenor.com/images/06bf40bf3b9d6fb50927932a010674cc/tenor.gif?itemid=15464844

Adam_PoE
A federal judge has ruled that Donald Trump's accountants must turn over two years' worth of his tax and financial records to a House committee investigating whether Trump and his businesses profited from his service in the White House.

U.S. District Court Judge Amit Mehta on Wednesday approved a House Oversight and Government Reform Committee subpoena for Trump's records covering 2017 and 2018.

Eon Blue

Old Man Whirly!
https://amp.abc.net.au/article/100372536

Donald Trump's allies Rudy Giuliani, Sidney Powell, Mike Lindell to face $1.76b lawsuit from Dominion Voting Systems

Adam_PoE
Donald Trump is scheduled to be deposed next week in New York City for a lawsuit filed by protestors who allege they were "violently attacked" by his security guards on the sidewalk outside of Trump Tower in September 2015.

Trump's videotaped deposition on Monday morning will be held in Trump Tower itself, which is located on Fifth Avenue in Manhattan's Midtown section. He will be questioned there by lawyers for the plaintiffs in the civil complaint, which is pending in Bronx Supreme Court.

"This is a case about Donald Trump's security guards assaulting peaceful demonstrators on a public sidewalk," said Benjamin Dictor, a lawyer for the plaintiffs.

The four protesters claim that Trump's security guards assaulted them and infringed on their rights to practice free speech. They said they were out demonstrating against then-candidate Trump's comments about Mexican immigrants. Trump has previously called Mexican immigrants rapists and criminals.

The plaintiffs allege that former Trump head of security Keith Schiller hit one of the protesters, Efrain Galicia, in the head after the security official tried to take away a cardboard sign that read "Trump: Make America Racist Again."

Adam_PoE
The supervisor of a voting machine warehouse in the Philadelphia suburbs is suing Donald Trump and his political advisers in a Philadelphia-based county court, saying Trump slandered him during a months-long effort to overturn the 2020 election results.

In a 60-page lawsuit, James Savage, the voting machine warehouse custodian in Delaware County, says that in the aftermath of Trump's effort, he suffered two heart attacks and has regularly received threats.

In addition to Trump, he is suing some of Trump's key advisers, including his former campaign attorneys Rudy Giuliani and Jenna Ellis, who has largely escaped investigators' scrutiny so far.

Robtard
The supervisor of a voting machine warehouse in the Philadelphia suburbs is suing Donald Trump and his political advisers in a Philadelphia-based county court, saying Trump slandered him during a months-long effort to overturn the 2020 election results.

In a 60-page lawsuit, James Savage, the voting machine warehouse custodian in Delaware County, says that in the aftermath of Trump's effort, he suffered two heart attacks and has regularly received threats.

In addition to Trump, he is suing some of Trump's key advisers, including his former campaign attorneys Rudy Giuliani and Jenna Ellis, who has largely escaped investigators' scrutiny so far. Savage!

Adam_PoE
Another Capitol Police officer has filed a lawsuit against Trump, alleging that he "directed" and "abetted" the assault of police officers on January 6th, just two days before the one-year anniversary of the attack.

U.S. Capitol Police officer Marcus J. Moore, a ten-year veteran of the force, filed his lawsuit against Trump in the U.S. District Court for D.C. under the Ku Klux Klan Act of 1871. The Klan Act forbids the use of intimidation to prevent federal officers from carrying out their official duties.

In August, seven Capitol Police officers filed a lawsuit against Trump and various right-wing figures, alleging that they worked with groups like the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers to engage in an act of domestic terrorism.

Cmprcntrsts
AUYNuryoav8

Adam_PoE

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.aljazeera.com/opinions/2022/1/12/the-needle-has-shifted-trump-could-be-charged

Old Man Whirly!
The needle has shifted; Trump could be charged
I am no longer convinced that Trump will avoid the legal comeuppance he has earned.

Andrew Mitrovica
Andrew Mitrovica
Al Jazeera columnist

Bashar Teg
Eric Trump's phone records subpoenaed by Jan. 6 panel

The House select committee investigating the January 6 riot issued a subpoena Tuesday for Rudy Giuliani

eat

cdtm
A bad look for the swamp. An outsider to politics who did great things, and the entrenched politicians want his head for it.

Old Man Whirly!
A bad look for the swamp. An outsider to politics who did great things, and the entrenched politicians want his head for it. dur Originally posted by Bashar Teg
Eric Trump's phone records subpoenaed by Jan. 6 panel

The House select committee investigating the January 6 riot issued a subpoena Tuesday for Rudy Giuliani

eat I'm beginning to think they are coming for Trump, albeit very late. It needs to happen the guy along with his Co conspirators triggered an attempted coup.

Old Man Whirly!
Fascinating

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2022/01/19/big-lie-different-reality-keilar-krebs-sot-dip-vpx.cnn

Bashar Teg

Old Man Whirly!

Old Man Whirly!
https://punchng.com/ivanka-trump-asked-to-cooperate-in-us-capitol-assault-probe/

Oh Lordy!

Robtard

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.rawstory.com/owen-shroyer-2656439826/[email protected]&utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=9687

Bashar Teg
Supreme Court officially ends Trump's recent legal fight to block document turnover to January 6 probe

reeeee laughing out loud

Robtard
Supreme Court officially ends Trump's recent legal fight to block document turnover to January 6 probe

reeeee laughing out loud

https://media0.giphy.com/media/l46CDHTqbmnGZyxKo/200.gif

Old Man Whirly!
Saw this earlier, it's taking time but I am hopeful.

Crusty Flappers
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Saw this earlier, it's taking time but I am hopeful. F u c k your ugly old mother turd breath.

Robtard
"You told me about the amphibious attack by Americans. You shouldn't be saying that," Trump said.

"No, those are the Russians," Fox News host Laura Ingraham replied. -snip

laughing

Old Man Whirly!
"You told me about the amphibious attack by Americans. You shouldn't be saying that," Trump said.

"No, those are the Russians," Fox News host Laura Ingraham replied. -snip

laughing laughing out loud Omg!

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Crusty Flappers
F u c k your ugly old mother turd breath.
Originally posted by Crusty Flappers
You beating your kids still? Of course you are. How is your underage bride and black slaves, you racist coloniser.

ugly moms...child abuse...you go to weird places with your trolling, eon. seems like projection.
did your ugly mother abuse you? do you have stockholm syndrome, and wear that ridiculous looking wig to honor her? what's your story, eon?

Old Man Whirly!
ugly moms...child abuse...you go to weird places with your trolling, eon. seems like projection.
did your ugly mother abuse you? do you have stockholm syndrome, and wear that ridiculous looking wig to honor her? what's your story, eon? ha, I missed that! My mum is beautiful anyway. Old, yes, ugly nooooooooooo! She is your perfect white haired old lady. What a **** Eon is.

Robtard
Could be Eon, likely suspect. Could also be Broly, Scribble or even Surt playing their shit-games. They're all cut from the same shit-cloth. Best to pay them no mind.

Old Man Whirly!
Could be Eon, likely suspect. Could also be Broly, Scribble or even Surt playing their shit-games. They're all cut from the same shit-cloth. Best to pay them no mind. I saw they went back to the my wife's a black child and I beat my children. Just because I said different cultures have different opinions on corporal punishment when they asked me if I beat my kids. I don't but I don't think it's always wrong, it's not for me, but a swift smack on the bum to a child isn't inherently wrong, which is why most countries still allow it. That's very different to beating a child. That said, I went to school when the cane was still used in the UK, and Mr Alexander an ex WW2 ship captain, and my middle school Principal used it on me a few times before I went to senior secondary in 1980. It never harmed me, and also gave me no love of fetishism... really shifty none, Nada
... honestly!

Robtard
And look how proper you turned out stick out tongue

Old Man Whirly!
And look how proper you turned out stick out tongue laughing out loud I'll be honest state schools, in South London, in the 70's were hard as shit. So many teachers were mad and would beat the shit out of you laughing out loud No childline or any of that shit.

Robtard
Don't think a teacher ever hit me. But I started kindergarten at the very end of the 70's.

Old Man Whirly!
Don't think a teacher ever hit me. But I started kindergarten at the very end of the 70's. Stuff was changing by the time I hit the sixth form your, year 12 in 83" The modern world had arrived. It was strange being at school in that period. Pre-computers, VCR had only just arrived. The modern world was knocking, but it hadn't quite arrived, I see it in US films about that time like Dazed and Confused too.

Old Man Whirly!

Robtard
Probably right!

Bashar Teg
i too remember the late 70's. fall colors everywhere....all over everything...all over me...nothing but fall color. also plaid... endless shit tons of plaid.

https://i.imgur.com/vzmz3Qn.jpeg

Old Man Whirly!
Probably right! laughing out loudOriginally posted by Bashar Teg
i too remember the late 70's. fall colors everywhere....all over everything...all over me...nothing but fall color. also plaid... endless shit tons of plaid.

https://i.imgur.com/vzmz3Qn.jpeg wistful picture Bash, what's that from or is it yours? "76, when I was nine was the long hot summer drought in the UK. All people wioth Garens couldn't water their lawns, I remember my dad and grandad recycling water from baths and pretty much anything but the toilet. We had a hose pipe ban.

Bashar Teg
Googled 70s color palettes. even the m&ms looked dull and colorless, except for the green ones, which is probably why green m&ms had that reputation

Old Man Whirly!
Googled 70s color palettes. even the m&ms looked dull and colorless, except for the green ones, which is probably why green m&ms had that reputation Ahh, I think of bluer skies for the 70's and 80's ling hot summer of childhood.

Blakemore
Stuff was changing by the time I hit the sixth form your, year 12 in 83" The modern world had arrived. It was strange being at school in that period. Pre-computers, VCR had only just arrived. The modern world was knocking, but it hadn't quite arrived, I see it in US films about that time like Dazed and Confused too. Did you drill holes in the changing rooms to spy on the ladies?

Adam_PoE
ha, I missed that! My mum is beautiful anyway. Old, yes, ugly nooooooooooo! She is your perfect white haired old lady. What a **** Eon is.

My mom looks like Maureen McCormick.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d5/cb/3b/d5cb3bbddf38514cfd0783b339d0957c.gif

Old Man Whirly!
Did you drill holes in the changing rooms to spy on the ladies? No, but at secondary school you could actyally at one point look over into the pool changing rooms.

Old Man Whirly!
Did you drill holes in the changing rooms to spy on the ladies? No, but at secondary school you could actyally at one point look over into the pool changing rooms.Originally posted by Adam_PoE
My mom looks like Maureen McCormick.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d5/cb/3b/d5cb3bbddf38514cfd0783b339d0957c.gif Call me stifler thumb up

Bashar Teg
https://i.imgur.com/JfrUpzam.jpg

Old Man Whirly!
https://i.imgur.com/JfrUpzam.jpg That is probably the biggest burn for a long, long time!

KkopeAWOL
All your disses have become blunt instruments.

Bashar Teg
and which soon-to-be-banned low wattage troll are you?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by KkopeAWOL
All your disses have become blunt instruments. I don't believe you are Dolos, who are you? Eon, Surt? Broly says it is not him and I believe him.

Adam_PoE
Donald Trump's campaign organization was ordered to pay more than $350,000 in legal fees and expenses for trying to enforce an "unenforceable" nondisclosure agreement against former staffer Alva Johnson, according to an order entered this month in a nonpublic arbitration case.

An arbitrator found that the campaign could not invoke a legally unsound nondisclosure agreement, regarldess of her sexual harassment and pay discrimination claims.

DoNotBanpls
Donald Trump's campaign organization was ordered to pay more than $350,000 in legal fees and expenses for trying to enforce an "unenforceable" nondisclosure agreement against former staffer Alva Johnson, according to an order entered this month in a nonpublic arbitration case.

An arbitrator found that the campaign could not invoke a legally unsound nondisclosure agreement, regarldess of her sexual harassment and pay discrimination claims. 🤬🤬💢🤬🤮🤬😡😤💥🔥💢🖕🖕🤏👎👊👊👊👊👊

Blakemore
...and Trump had a good mercan.

Bashar Teg
Donald Trump and his children agree to be deposed in fraudulent marketing lawsuit

Originally posted by reeeeeeee
https://media.giphy.com/media/pUeXcg80cO8I8/giphy.gif

Bashar Teg
(CNN)A federal judge said Monday that former President Donald Trump and right-wing attorney John Eastman may have been planning a crime as they sought to disrupt the January 6 congressional certification of the presidential election.

"Based on the evidence, the Court finds it more likely than not that President Trump corruptly attempted to obstruct the Joint Session of Congress on January 6, 2021," Judge David Carter wrote Monday.

Robtard
"corruptly attempted to obstruct" -snip

Nice.

Robtard
White House logs that were given to the House committee investigating the attack on the U.S. Capitol have a gap of more than seven hours in former President Trump's phone records on Jan. 6, 2021 -snip

The news outlets reported that the gap in Trump's communications stretches from 11:17 a.m. to 6:54 p.m. on the day of the attack, contradicting reports on several phone calls Trump had during that time period. -snip

Russia, if you're listening. Can you find the missing phone call logs?

They do have the call on Jan 6th where Trump called Pence and demanded he decertify the election, because Pence's office keep the records as they should have.

Bashar Teg
But what about Hillary's emails? hunter biden's laptop. Benghazi. Whatabout chappaquiddick? Reeeeeeeeeeee

Eon Blue
Trump is a moron with legal issues up the wazoo, just like Biden. I support both of them.

Bashar Teg
via politico- mark meadows burned government documents after 2020 election, and not that it should matter: on government property.

hey fellow americans and even you treasonous fbi-bait incel discord lurkers...quick question:

why was this cvnt burning OUR documents on OUR property? didn't even have the common swamp-creature decency to fly the documents to mar-a-lago to burn them. what balls. but yeah...WHY?

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/05/26/meadows-burned-papers-meeting-scott-perry-00035411

Robtard
They didn't care between Jan 2017 and Jan 2021, they won't care now. If Trump and/or Trump's team committing crimes "trigs libs", that's all they care about. The crime itself is nothing.

Bashar Teg
DOJ subpoenas Georgia Republican Party chairman as it expands Trump fake elector probe eat

Robtard
IIRC, Georgia is one of the harshest punitive states :0

Stoic
Why isn't there a Joe Biden's Future Legal Troubles Thread? Immigration is going to jump in his ass.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Stoic
Why isn't there a Joe Biden's Future Legal Troubles Thread? Immigration is going to jump in his ass. Reeeeee...

jaden_2.0

Old Man Whirly!

Adam_PoE
Donald Trump said in a statement Monday that his home at Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida was "raided" by "a large group of FBI agents."

Trump also claimed the presence of law enforcement was unannounced and the reason was politically motivated, though he did not provide specifics.

"These are dark times for our Nation, as my beautiful home, Mar-A-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, is currently under siege, raided, and occupied by a large group of FBI agents," Trump said in a lengthy email statement issued by his Save America political committee.

"After working and cooperating with the relevant Government agencies, this unannounced raid on my home was not necessary or appropriate," Trump said before bemoaning, "They even broke into my safe!"

Trump's involvement in inciting the mob that ransacked the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021 resulted in his second impeachment. It is the subject of a House committee examining the event and part of a federal criminal investigation.

In February, the National Archives and Records Administration asked the Justice Department to examine whether Trump's handling of White House records violated federal law.

The status of that request is unclear.

In mid-January, the National Archives "arranged for the transport from Mar-a-Lago to the National Archives of 15 boxes that contained Presidential records, following discussions with Trump's representatives in 2021," the agency said in a statement.

Trump is not at Mar-a-Lago, his winter residence. He spends his summers at Trump National Golf Club Bedminster in New Jersey.

Old Man Whirly!
Donald Trump said in a statement Monday that his home at Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida was "raided" by "a large group of FBI agents."

Trump also claimed the presence of law enforcement was unannounced and the reason was politically motivated, though he did not provide specifics.

"These are dark times for our Nation, as my beautiful home, Mar-A-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, is currently under siege, raided, and occupied by a large group of FBI agents," Trump said in a lengthy email statement issued by his Save America political committee.

"After working and cooperating with the relevant Government agencies, this unannounced raid on my home was not necessary or appropriate," Trump said before bemoaning, "They even broke into my safe!"

Trump's involvement in inciting the mob that ransacked the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021 resulted in his second impeachment. It is the subject of a House committee examining the event and part of a federal criminal investigation.

In February, the National Archives and Records Administration asked the Justice Department to examine whether Trump's handling of White House records violated federal law.

In mid-January, the National Archives "arranged for the transport from Mar-a-Lago to the National Archives of 15 boxes that contained Presidential records, following discussions with Trump's representatives in 2021," the agency said in a statement.

Trump is not at Mar-a-Lago, his winter residence. He spends his summers at Trump National Golf Club Bedminster in New Jersey. boom!

It's all coming down!

Bashar Teg
seriously though...what about hillary's emails and hunter bidens laptop.

also they weren't fbi, they just secretly grown clones of fbi, sent by antifaBLMsoros.

when trump gets arrested "no that's a clone being put in jail. trump was rescued by lord putin the mighty and is in safety now, building his invasion force to liberate amurica"

Robtard

Trump is not at Mar-a-Lago, his winter residence. He spends his summers at Trump National Golf Club Bedminster in New Jersey.

https://media0.giphy.com/media/WcIDouTDuYrrG/giphy.gif

Robtard
boom!

It's all coming down! Originally posted by Bashar Teg
seriously though...what about hillary's emails and hunter bidens laptop.

also they weren't fbi, they just secretly grown clones of fbi, sent by antifaBLMsoros.

when trump gets arrested "no that's a clone being put in jail. trump was rescued by lord putin the mighty and is in safety now, building his invasion force to liberate amurica"

Trumpers/Rightist are losing their shit again, 'defund the FBI' and similar is being spewed.

FunFact: The current head of the FBI was appointed by Trump smile

Adam_PoE
Wow, first the Republicans turned on the military, and now, they are shitting on law enforcement. What a ****ing shocker. It is like they are trying to drive everyone to vote for Democrats.

truejedi
I mean, "if you're innocent, why do you care?". Am I right? Or maybe I mean "just do what law enforcement tells you to, and it will work out if you're white, I mean, innocent."

Robtard

Blakemore

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>