Don't Breathe 2 (2021)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Patient_Leech
I've been looking forward to this for a while, as I liked the first one...

gRbG2tjHYCA

jaden_2.0
Yeah 1st one was a lot better than I was expecting. Will definitely watch this.

Sayitwitmeh
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Yeah 1st one was a lot better than I was expecting. Will definitely watch this. This is either a female I'm quoting or a very confused male

riv6672

Patient_Leech
I just rewatched the first one. Jeez, I forgot about a lot of it.

It's really good, but I didn't quite understand how he left the kid alive... did he miss with the bush trimmers? 🤔 That was pretty dumb.

Robtard
Only seen bits of the first, was planning on watching it soon, as this one looks kinda interesting.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I just rewatched the first one. Jeez, I forgot about a lot of it.

It's really good, but I didn't quite understand how he left the kid alive... did he miss with the bush trimmers? 🤔 That was pretty dumb.

I may have to go back and watch the editing, but I guess old blind man was maybe too slow and the kid moved before he stabbed? I'll assume that's what happened.

Patient_Leech
Watched this and it was pretty good. I think I probably liked it about as much as I did the first one.

He turns a little bit too much into a blind superhero, but they maintain somewhat of a believable balance in that (at least in a movie sort of way, heh). So you know, suspend some disbelief and it's a pretty fun ride. They wrote a pretty interesting little sequel, I think.

carthage
Definitely gonna grab this and Forever purge on Red box on a day off

tkitna
Saw it. Its only OK,

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by tkitna
Saw it. Its only OK,

Incredible analysis. blink

tkitna
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Incredible analysis. blink

Did I need to break down the entire movie for you?

Its an over the top, unbelievable, average movie. Nothing more.

Robtard
While I enjoyed the 1st film, this was very meh, more of an action-thriller, while the 1st film was a horror-suspense-thriller.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.