Fear Street: 1994

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GnarlyWalker
I just finished the movie Fear Street: 1994, it came out today. It's absolutely insane I love it so much, I would rate it a 10/10, it kept you guessing the whole movie. Maya Hawke was also in there so that was a nice surprise to see, and the soundtrack? I was NOT expecting tp hear Firestarter by Prodigy, but there it was and all its glory.

..SPOILERS..

I love how the whole series is going to be connected, at first I thought they were going to pull an American Horror Story and only tie a few parts together, but they all lead directly into one another. I also love the representation in the beginning of the film, I had a feeling that was going to happen, and I was right. At first I kind of got a 'Scream' vibe, but after the into credits started rolling, and hearing all the 'news' that introduced the audience to the atmosphere, it started making more sense.

Overall, I really enjoyed it, and I can't wait for part 2 to come out

BackFire
I was disappointed.

First off it didn't really feel like the 90's at any point other than the beginning in the mall. They really weren't able to capture the essence of that time period at all. Aside from that beginning part it might as well have taken place in modern times.

It was pretty gory which surprised me in a positive sense, but overall I thought they could have done a better job. I liked some of the supporting characters. But I had higher hopes.

Hopefully part 2 is better.

Patient_Leech
I've seen these pop up and have wondered if they're worth checking out. Maybe I should check some trailers...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.