Mass graves of indigenous children found in churches across Canada

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/canada-indigenous-children-school-bodies-unmarked-graves-2021-06-30/? fbclid=IwAR1ydzwuBSV_EKIhKaSSjgdHvXyyhc5kgYItU1WR4
SGzQVVFAgUwuIvd9X8&ftag=CNM-16-10abd6g

Absolutely sickening.

Seriously. F*ck religion.

Blakemore
😟

Old Man Whirly!
Crazy... no words really.

Raptor22
**** that is horrible

Almost every paragraph i read had something more terrible than the last.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Impediment

I'm sure those indigenous people also have/had their own religion. the only difference is that it's likely polytheistic and also did not inspire acts of genocide.

Klaw
I was thinking of posting this.

It really is shocking.

Our history with Indigenous is very bad, see also Residential Schools

eThneoLgrRnae
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/canada-indigenous-children-school-bodies-unmarked-graves-2021-06-30/? fbclid=IwAR1ydzwuBSV_EKIhKaSSjgdHvXyyhc5kgYItU1WR4

Absolutely sickening.

Yeah, as if all religion in general is responsible for that. roll eyes (sarcastic)

eThneoLgrRnae
I just kinda skimmed thru the article but it looks like those were all Roman Catholic churches. Not surprising, since they are the ones that have committed so many atrocities throughout history and given "Christianity" a bad name.

RCC has lots and lots of innocent blood on its hands. Everyone knows that.

Here's the thing though, Roman Catholicism is not actually true Christianity.

cdtm

Absolutely sickening.

Blaming religion is passing the buck a bit, since it was the government that forced them to attend schools to "assimilate them" into Canadian society.

Also it doesn't necessarily mean they were murdered. The article itself says many may have died of illness.

An awful, awful tragedy, no two ways about it. But if the Catholic church did not exist, they would have died of illness and forced assimilation somewhere else.

eThneoLgrRnae
Yeah, maybe I should make a thread about how 97% of mass shootings are carried out by atheists.

I'm sure that would ruffle a few feathers here no doubt.

But then they'd hypocritically reply that their atheistic beliefs had nothing to do at all with what they did lol.

Klaw
I hope people aren't blaming Religion for this.

cdtm is right, this is the Governments' fault.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Klaw
I hope people aren't blaming Religion for this.

cdtm is right, this is the Governments' fault.

OP certainly did.

Impediment
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
OP certainly did.

You should get some cheese to go with your whine.

Newjak
Yeah, maybe I should make a thread about how 97% of mass shootings are carried out by atheists.

But then they'd hypocritically reply that their atheistic beliefs had nothing to do at all with what they did lol. laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

Newjak
Also this is just a sad event to witness and see all the bodies.

Old Man Whirly!
You should get some cheese to go with your whine. thumb up Bingo!

Impediment
I say again: F*ck religion.

These children were sent to those schools to be brainwashed into Christianity and were beaten for using their native language.

The power of Christ compels you, indeed.

Impediment

-Pr-
I just kinda skimmed thru the article but it looks like those were all Roman Catholic churches. Not surprising, since they are the ones that have committed so many atrocities throughout history and given "Christianity" a bad name.

RCC has lots and lots of innocent blood on its hands. Everyone knows that.

Here's the thing though, Roman Catholicism is not actually true Christianity.

That's weak, man.

Robtard

But then they'd hypocritically reply that their atheistic beliefs had nothing to do at all with what they did lol.

This is why "motive" is kinda important.

People generally don't kill because of Atheism, that's rarely used as a reason. While human history is literally littered with people who've been killed using religion as reasoning. YW

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by -Pr-
That's weak, man.

Weak? Nah, it's the truth.

eThneoLgrRnae
Edited.

eThneoLgrRnae
@Impediment:

Ah, of course.... when someone who claims to be a Christian kills a bunch of people well then that is Christianity's fault. But if someone who has been brainwash into Darwinist crap and thnks humans are merely animals then acts like an animal and kills a bunch of innocent people then nah, their atheistic beliefs had absolutely zero to do with that!

Oh please, give me a break.

97% of mass shootings are carried out by atheists.

Atheists lead the world in suicides and drug abuse as well.

Atheistic dictators have more blood on their hands than all the religions of the world combined do.

People being brainwashed with Darwinian evolutionary crap are led to believe that an unborn child doesn't have a right to life because it is merely an "animal." Around 3,000 unborn children murdered in this country every single day. You gonna weep for them? Course you won't because you think it is perfectly acceptable.

F*** atheism.

-Pr-
Weak? Nah, it's the truth.

Denial is a powerful thing.

eThneoLgrRnae
Seriously, why is it so wrong for someone who thinks we are all nothing but animals and there is no God and therefore no objective sense of right and wrong to go shoot up a grocery store, church, or shopping mall? Survival of the fittest, amirite? Isn't that what the darwinian religion that you all wrongly refer to as "science" teaches?

Why would that be considered wrong? Hitler thought he was making the world a better place, so did Mao and Stalin. They truly thought they were doing the world a favor because darwinian ideas were deeply ingrained in them. They actually thought they were the good guys lol.

Is it wrong for the lion to kill and eat the baby zebra? The lion thinks it's great! He loves it. The poor zebra and its mother though? Not so much. That is "might makes right" , amirite? That is darwinist thinking. I can kill you and get away with it so therefore it is ok lol.

That is a sick mindset, but unfortunately pretty much all atheists believe that whether they admit it or not. To say that an atheist's beliefs don't play a role in how they behave is just downright retarded, I'm sorry.

-Pr-
The belief that religion is required to have things like morality and empathy is... horribly ignorant at the very least.

Smasandian
These are mostly unmarked graves...not mass graves.
I said mostly because I do not have all the facts and they're might be a few mass graves mixed with unmarked but the reporting and conversation about this has been slightly misleading.

Still doesn't change the fact the Catholic church and the former Canadian governments did unspeakable things to the indigenous population.

Impediment

eThneoLgrRnae
Again, f*** atheism.

The world would be a far better place without it.

eThneoLgrRnae

-Pr-
Originally posted by Smasandian
These are mostly unmarked graves...not mass graves.
I said mostly because I do not have all the facts and they're might be a few mass graves mixed with unmarked but the reporting and conversation about this has been slightly misleading.

Still doesn't change the fact the Catholic church and the former Canadian governments did unspeakable things to the indigenous population.

If it's anything like what the church did in Ireland, it's going to be mass amounts of unmarked graves. So it wouldn't surprise me.

eThneoLgrRnae
Yahweh is God. The Creator of Heaven and earth and all that is in them. As the Creator of time, space, and matter and even the natural scientific laws that govern the universe He is the supreme judge of what is right and wrong. As the supreme judge, He has every right to judge His own creation in any way He sees fit.

That is not the same as Hitler, Mao, or Stalin dlaughtering a bunch of innocent people to supposedly 'speed up the evolutionary process".

*slaughtering*

For some reason I can't edit my posts when quoting Impediment (and a few other specific people as well).

Darth Thor
*slaughtering*

For some reason I can't edit my posts when quoting Impediment (and a few other specific people as well).

Because theyre posting from their I-phone and using the apostrophe.

Its not a conspiracy against you lol

Blakemore

Impediment
Yahweh is God. The Creator of Heaven and earth and all that is in them. As the Creator of time, space, and matter and even the natural scientific laws that govern the universe He is the supreme judge of what is right and wrong. As the supreme judge, He has every right to judge His own creation in any way He sees fit.

That is not the same as Hitler, Mao, or Stalin dlaughtering a bunch of innocent people to supposedly 'speed up the evolutionary process".

Yet, Yahweh caused the Great Flood, Sodom and Gomorrah, the 12th Plague of Egypt, and other mass deaths.

Impediment
But they deserved it, right? How 'bout that Ranger?

Your Jew carpenter god said it was okay, right?

Blakemore
Not only that, creationists admit evolution but think it all happened in 4,000 years after a 900 year old man put them all on a giant ****ing boat!

Darth Thor
Yet, Yahweh caused the Great Flood, Sodom and Gomorrah, the 12th Plague of Egypt, and other mass deaths.

Yeah but God has made life so that everyone dies. So accusing God of mass killings is an oxymoron.

Impediment
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Yeah but God has made life so that everyone dies. So accusing God of mass killings is an oxymoron.

laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Man Whirly!
Yeah but God has made life so that everyone dies. So accusing God of mass killings is an oxymoron. Agreed, nobody gets out alive.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Agreed, nobody gets out alive.

Yeah and we know that's how life is. Any of us can go anytime.

On the other hand accusing organised Religion for specific acts of mass killings (like is the case here) is fair game. Not just fair, but the people involved need to be held accountable.

Smasandian
If it's anything like what the church did in Ireland, it's going to be mass amounts of unmarked graves. So it wouldn't surprise me.

Exactly.

"The discovery confirms decades of suspicions that the vast majority of children who died at the home were interred on the site in unmarked graves, a common practice at such Catholic-run facilities amid high child mortality rates in early 20th-century Ireland."

It's a strange bit of wordplay because "mass graves" means something different but I guess it's technically right when somebody says "mass graves" meaning there is a ton of unmarked graves.

But I believe the UN official word for mass graves is 3 or more bodies in one grave....aka....tied to mass executions.

Newjak
Seriously, why is it so wrong for someone who thinks we are all nothing but animals and there is no God and therefore no objective sense of right and wrong to go shoot up a grocery store, church, or shopping mall? Survival of the fittest, amirite? Isn't that what the darwinian religion that you all wrongly refer to as "science" teaches?

Why would that be considered wrong? Hitler thought he was making the world a better place, so did Mao and Stalin. They truly thought they were doing the world a favor because darwinian ideas were deeply ingrained in them. They actually thought they were the good guys lol.

Is it wrong for the lion to kill and eat the baby zebra? The lion thinks it's great! He loves it. The poor zebra and its mother though? Not so much. That is "might makes right" , amirite? That is darwinist thinking. I can kill you and get away with it so therefore it is ok lol.

That is a sick mindset, but unfortunately pretty much all atheists believe that whether they admit it or not. To say that an atheist's beliefs don't play a role in how they behave is just downright retarded, I'm sorry. laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

-Pr-
Exactly.

"The discovery confirms decades of suspicions that the vast majority of children who died at the home were interred on the site in unmarked graves, a common practice at such Catholic-run facilities amid high child mortality rates in early 20th-century Ireland."

It's a strange bit of wordplay because "mass graves" means something different but I guess it's technically right when somebody says "mass graves" meaning there is a ton of unmarked graves.

But I believe the UN official word for mass graves is 3 or more bodies in one grave....aka....tied to mass executions.

I see what you mean. Either way its a shit-show of epic proportions.

Smasandian
It totally is.

I believe the Canadian government has apologized twice for residential schools. A commission was setup in 2008 to investigate it all...and I believe the reason we are find unmarked graves located nearby residential schools is due to this commission.

I also believe that a fair number of settlements have been given out and etc...but I'm not 100% knowledgeable on the subject.

Though....at least the catholic church has not apologize and will not open up their records to determine the full extent of the problems. And obviously, no settlement has occured...but I assume that will never happen due to the fact the numerous countries are in the same boat and it will open a massive amount of litigation.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Newjak
laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Blakemore
Not only that, creationists admit evolution but think it all happened in 4,000 years after a 900 year old man put them all on a giant ****ing boat!

No, we do not "admit" that evolution happened.

You do not admit something that is a lie.... and the so-called "theory" that life somehow evolved from non-life and eventually became humans is the biggest whopper of a lie by far ever thrust onto mankind.

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae
Ah, of course darwinists like to claim that the big bang and abiogenesis are not part of the "theory" of evolution but if that's the case then you don't have a very cohesive theory.

Life, space, energy, and matter (and even time) had to come from somewhere. You can't just skip to life forms changing into other life forms without addressing the issue of where matter and energy came from or how life got started in the first place and continue to call it science.

But hey, we all already knew that it was a retarded "theory" anyway so no worries. wink

-Pr-
It totally is.

I believe the Canadian government has apologized twice for residential schools. A commission was setup in 2008 to investigate it all...and I believe the reason we are find unmarked graves located nearby residential schools is due to this commission.

I also believe that a fair number of settlements have been given out and etc...but I'm not 100% knowledgeable on the subject.

Though....at least the catholic church has not apologize and will not open up their records to determine the full extent of the problems. And obviously, no settlement has occured...but I assume that will never happen due to the fact the numerous countries are in the same boat and it will open a massive amount of litigation.

What little I've read of it said that the government's apologies really weren't all that, and they feel like Trudeau (as if I didn't dislike him enough already), is trying to shift the majority of the blame on to the church so that the government won't be as liable. Which is bollocks, as they were both at it.

Blakemore
Ah, of course darwinists like to claim that the big bang and abiogenesis are not part of the "theory" of evolution but if that's the case then you don't have a very cohesive theory.

Life, space, energy, and matter (and even time) had to come from somewhere. You can't just skip to life forms changing into other life forms without addressing the issue of where matter and energy came from or how life got started in the first place and continue to call it science.

But hey, we all already knew that it was a retarded "theory" anyway so no worries. wink so it came from a wizard who lives in the sky? dur

eThneoLgrRnae
Oh, I'm so sorry I hurt your fragile wittle fee fees blakey.

I know, truth hurts doesn't it?

Newjak

But hey, we all already knew that it was a retarded "theory" anyway so no worries. wink laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

eThneoLgrRnae

laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

Yep, the retarded "theory" of evolution should be laughed at and so should those who call it "science", I agree.

Smasandian
What little I've read of it said that the government's apologies really weren't all that, and they feel like Trudeau (as if I didn't dislike him enough already), is trying to shift the majority of the blame on to the church so that the government won't be as liable. Which is bollocks, as they were both at it.

I would disagree that Trudeau is trying to shift blame to the Catholic church. The Truth and Reconciliation Act has been around since 2008. Settlements have been giving out...I think some provisions have been added to include others who were not initially added. If they are trying to be less liable, they wouldn't of created this act to investigate.

I have no issues with the PM suggesting the Pope come to Canada and apologize. Trudeau has public acknowledge in the House of Commons that it is Canada fault the children were buried at residential schools.

cdtm

Reparations are bollocks imo.

The people alive today paying for crimes they had no part in, and possibly happened before they were born or immigrated into the nation for?

It's all money grabs. People with their hands out because they're blood related to someone they never even met, or possibly had no ties at all beyond their ethnic/racial affiliation.

snowdragon
Originally posted by cdtm

That's true but there is power to be sold in the name of reparations, we can thank things like subjective truths, where someone would criticize someones religious belief but somehow their "truth" is more powerful than say science when it suits their needs.

Blakemore
Canadians never said it was built on an Indian burial ground! 😡

Oh, they said it many times. erm

Newjak
laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

Yep, the retarded "theory" of evolution should be laughed at and so should those who call it "science", I agree. laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

-Pr-
I would disagree that Trudeau is trying to shift blame to the Catholic church. The Truth and Reconciliation Act has been around since 2008. Settlements have been giving out...I think some provisions have been added to include others who were not initially added. If they are trying to be less liable, they wouldn't of created this act to investigate.

I have no issues with the PM suggesting the Pope come to Canada and apologize. Trudeau has public acknowledge in the House of Commons that it is Canada fault the children were buried at residential schools.

Right, it has, and yet I've seen it mentioned that a lot of the suggestions/plans put forth weren't actually enacted, and Trudeau has continued to drag his feet on the subject. Maybe I'm operating on outdated information, I don't know.

If Trudeau did say that, that's something at least.

The people alive today paying for crimes they had no part in, and possibly happened before they were born or immigrated into the nation for?

It's all money grabs. People with their hands out because they're blood related to someone they never even met, or possibly had no ties at all beyond their ethnic/racial affiliation.

TBH, I don't think it's about reparations as much as examining the damage done to the people that have been treated pretty badly for a really long time. Then doing something about it.

Patient_Leech

Absolutely sickening.

I read an article about this the other day. Insane. How much disgusting criminal behavior does the Catholic church have to do for people to finally give it up?

cdtm
Right, it has, and yet I've seen it mentioned that a lot of the suggestions/plans put forth weren't actually enacted, and Trudeau has continued to drag his feet on the subject. Maybe I'm operating on outdated information, I don't know.

If Trudeau did say that, that's something at least.

TBH, I don't think it's about reparations as much as examining the damage done to the people that have been treated pretty badly for a really long time. Then doing something about it.

That may be the intent.

But for the lawyers. I've come to strongly believe it is lawyers who are behind the root of all evil, because their very profession is based on tortured twisting of intent, and seeking monetary compensation.

And many many politicians happen to have backgrounds in law.

-Pr-
That may be the intent.

But for the lawyers. I've come to strongly believe it is lawyers who are behind the root of all evil, because their very profession is based on tortured twisting of intent, and seeking monetary compensation.

And many many politicians happen to have backgrounds in law.

Okay. That may all be true, but that doesn't mean that a lot of First Nations people don't face widespread discrimination and mistreatment in Canada. They're not all angels by any means, not remotely, but nobody deserves what happened to them in those churches/schools.

Smasandian
Honestly, I have no idea what the right answer is....but the Canadian government should make every earnest effort to determine the causes of death and try to find if any of the found remains have surviving family members.

Trudeau mentioned that it should be up the indigenous communities on how to proceed, which I think is a good idea.

eThneoLgrRnae

Yeah, it' retarded (as most left wing causes are) to make those who're alive today pay for what their ancestors did over 160 years ago or even longer ago than that if we are talking about the poor, poor native Americans who were conquered by a superior and much more technological advanced foe.

F*** reparations. If we start going down that path then where will it end? White people have been on the receiving end of horrible things as well. So will white people receive reparations because of any sufffering our ancestors endure? What about white people today that have wrong things done to them? Leftists have this retarded belief that white people have always been the oppressors and never the oppressed.

Just look at what is hapening to white farmers in South Africa today. They are having their land taken away without compensation and in many cases are even being killed while the racist South African government does jacksquat about it.

Hell, I guess protestants should receive reparations from the Roman Catholic Church for all the protestant blood that has been wrongly spilled by the RCC as well.

What about Christians in general (of all colors) who have gone thru persecution? Will they get reparations too? What about all the people who have suffered under the yoke of communism or socialism? Will they be compensated? What about specific individuals who have had their Constitutional rights be violated and the courts did nothing about it? Will they get reparations?

I could go on and on and on.... if we start going down the path of trying to right every wrong that has heen committed throughout history it will never end.

ares834
Isn't one of the main Christian doctrines about paying for the sins of our ancestors? I believe it's called: Original Sin.

cdtm
Originally posted by ares834
Isn't one of the main Christian doctrines about paying for the sins of our ancestors? I believe it's called: Original Sin.

All got forgiven in the New Testament.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by ares834

No, we would be guilty of sinning ourselves. Adam and Eve's original sin just gave us a sinful nature. We inherited that. Fortunately, the blood of Jesus Christ washes away all of our sins for those who accept Him as their personal Lord and Savior.

Newjak

It's all money grabs. People with their hands out because they're blood related to someone they never even met, or possibly had no ties at all beyond their ethnic/racial affiliation. Are they though?

Especially if the issues your ancestors faced have caused your people today to still face hardships or miss out on opportunities?

Newjak
All got forgiven in the New Testament. Yet some Christian sects such as Catholicism still believe you need to be baptized to get rid of original sin.

Blakemore

Newjak
There is some truth to that @Blakemore

But it gets a little trickier when you realize that just of the color of your skin in the after slavery eras could drastically effect your ability to thrive in this country.

It's been well documented how racial minorities were far less likely to get higher paying jobs/mortgages for housing in suburban areas all because of the the color of their skin.

I also think we'll need to look at reparations for the war on drug victims in this country when we finally let them out of prison.

Blakemore

Darth Thor
No, we would be guilty of sinning ourselves. Adam and Eve's original sin just gave us a sinful nature. We inherited that. Fortunately, the blood of Jesus Christ washes away all of our sins for those who accept Him as their personal Lord and Savior.

So you believe babies are born sinful?

What about women's periods and childbirth? Do you believe that is punishment for Eve's original sin?

Asking out of curiosity, not to have a go.

Blakemore
So drink red wine?

-Pr-
Honestly, I have no idea what the right answer is....but the Canadian government should make every earnest effort to determine the causes of death and try to find if any of the found remains have surviving family members.

Trudeau mentioned that it should be up the indigenous communities on how to proceed, which I think is a good idea.

Sounds like a good idea to me.

Klaw
I'm against reparations.

But I do think the Government needs to be held accountable.

What that looks like is anyones' guess.

roughrider
I speak proudly about the virtues of my country, but I am well aware of our shameful treatment of Aboriginals that isn't really something of the past. They get targeted by the police for abuse and death more than any other group up here, it seems.

But even knowing how bad the residential school system was, these mass grave sites have shocked me. It wasn't enough to forcibly take them from their homes and literally whitewash them. All this death in the name of the church and our system? I feel revulsion.

cdtm
Originally posted by roughrider
I speak proudly about the virtues of my country, but I am well aware of our shameful treatment of Aboriginals that isn't really something of the past. They get targeted by the police for abuse and death more than any other group up here, it seems.

But even knowing how bad the residential school system was, these mass grave sites have shocked me. It wasn't enough to forcibly take them from their homes and literally whitewash them. All this death in the name of the church and our system? I feel revulsion.

Because there was never any atrocity until white man came along. Native Americans never slaughtered each other, captured slaves, subjected their women to acts that would be considered abominable today..

Noticing the splinter in your eye while ignoring the plank in ours is the liberal way, it seems.

snowdragon
That's an interesting statement but I doubt that your ability to thrive in this country from anywhere in the 2k onward (to be generous) has anything to do with your skin color.

Present your data.

snowdragon
Because there was never any atrocity until white man came along. Native Americans never slaughtered each other, captured slaves, subjected their women to acts that would be considered abominable today..

Noticing the splinter in your eye while ignoring the plank in ours is the liberal way, it seems.

Anyone that thinks native americans were sugar and spice fail to recognize there history......just look up the comanches and apaches in the SW not even the Mexicans wanted to tussle with them, as if that doesn't come with it's own complicated history as well.

Robtard

^And that is why it's okay to commit genocide on people you've invaded.

Rightist 'logic' is so weird and deplorable.

roughrider

What the hell does any of that mean? Because atrocities have existed throughout history, that means none of this matters?

I know the many tribes warred with each other, took slaves of their prisoners, and inflicted cruelties on each other. Yet they were still here in substantial numbers when Columbus landed 500 years ago. What are there numbers now? Who's responsible for that?

Despite that, I know the reality is no Europeans are getting back on the boats and leaving North America. We all have to live together here. But going forward means fully acknowledging the past.

snowdragon
Originally posted by Robtard
^And that is why it's okay to commit genocide on people you've invaded.

Rightist 'logic' is so weird and deplorable.

That's laughable at best and makes me think back to all the history lessons most ppl have had to understand that is war.......thousands of years and then to put modern day ethics to previous cultures and hold them accountable in a super safe time.....also imo disingenuous.

It does matter, very much so.

Darth Thor

Cause good old White folk never took slaves or killed anyone right ?

Worst justification for stealing someones land ever.

Hint: You cant justify it. Just gotta admit your ancestors were shitty like that.

snowdragon

Hint: You cant justify it. Just gotta admit your ancestors were shitty like that.

Frankly I find that a cute dialogue, someone somewhere stole someone's land and admitting to them being survivalist assholes, no problem.....just understand the question before asking it for a better answer.

I'm sure the other side woulda been WAY better.....

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by snowdragon
Anyone that thinks native americans were sugar and spice fail to recognize there history......just look up the comanches and apaches in the SW not even the Mexicans wanted to tussle with them, as if that doesn't come with it's own complicated history as well.

I love how leftists/liberals/progressives conveniently ignore the fact that NA tribes were constantly at war with each other and stealing each others lands by conquering enemy tribes while they simultaneously whine and b*tch that we "stole" the land from the poor native Americans.

No, we conquered them. That is just how the world worked back then. Someone was always trying to take someone else's land. Retard leftists think that is was only the white man that took others' lands lol.

Look at what Genghis Khan did. Look at all the land muslims stole. Funny how you never hear leftists b*tching about that. Oh no, you can't talk bad about dem sweet, wittle "peaceful" muslims nuh uh... that would be labelled "hate speech". roll eyes (sarcastic)

eThneoLgrRnae
That's an interesting statement but I doubt that your ability to thrive in this country from anywhere in the 2k onward (to be generous) has anything to do with your skin color.

Present your data.

He's been brainwashed obviously. A black man has the same opportunities and chances of success as a white man or a man of any other "race" does under similar circumstances in this country.

Actually, affirmative action bs gives black people more opportunities and chances of success. If any "race" of people has privilege in America today it is most certainly black people.

Black people of today aren't owed a damn thing based just own their skin color nor is any other "race" of people.

eThneoLgrRnae
That's laughable at best and makes me think back to all the history lessons most ppl have had to understand that is war.......thousands of years and then to put modern day ethics to previous cultures and hold them accountable in a super safe time.....also imo disingenuous.

It does matter, very much so.

thumb up smart

eThneoLgrRnae

It's sad how much of an snowflake idiot you are, dude.

Should we look at all the land that has ever changed hands throughout the course of history and give it back to the original owners? Please say 'yes' so I can get a good laugh.

The british empire has stolen lots of land that didn't belong to them. Should they give it all back? What about all the land those from the so-called "religion of peace" has stolen? Please sit there and be a hypocrite by making excuses for what your precious muslims did.

You know what, I don't even give a shit what you think. You're not even American so you can take your criticisms of America and go f*** yourself, muslim boy. We don't care what hypocritical a-holes like you think of our country. We couldn't care less.

The Native Americans were conquered by a superior foe. Get the f*** over it. wink

eThneoLgrRnae
No one has ever said white people have never enslaved anyone, ffs. Almost every "race" of people on the planet have enslaved someone at one time or another.

Jackasses who think only white people have enslaved people aren't worth conversing with.

There is slavery going on today in Africa by, you know, BLACK people... yet you never see white people lumping all black people in with those blacks in Africa who are engaging in modern day slavery.

It's because for the most part we judge people on an individual basis not by what color their skin is. MLK would turn over in his grave at how many "woke" black people today are judging others based simply on their own skin color... smh.

Darth Thor
Frankly I find that a cute dialogue, someone somewhere stole someone's land and admitting to them being survivalist assholes, no problem.....just understand the question before asking it for a better answer.

I'm sure the other side woulda been WAY better.....

There was no question. It was just a lane justification to war crimes.

Ah yes now lets speculate about what the other side might have done to make you feel better about how your ancestors claimed the land youre on.

Darth Thor
It's sad how much of an snowflake idiot you are, dude.

Should we look at all the land that has ever changed hands throughout the course of history and give it back to the original owners? Please say 'yes' so I can get a good laugh.

The british empire has stolen lots of land that didn't belong to them. Should they give it all back? What about all the land those from the so-called "religion of peace" has stolen? Please sit there and be a hypocrite by making excuses for what your precious muslims did.

You know what, I don't even give a shit what you think. You're not even American so you can take your criticisms of America and go f*** yourself, muslim boy. We don't care what hypocritical a-holes like you think of our country. We couldn't care less.

The Native Americans were conquered by a superior foe. Get the f*** over it. wink

Wow what random and needless Islamaphobic attack, simply because you cant accept the land youre on was stolen.

Im sure Jesus would be so proud. Despite him never asking you to worship him.

-Pr-
Yeah, this thread isn't about all the nasty shit the settlers (or any settlers) did for that matter back in the day. This is about what happened less than 100 years ago, in schools run by what is supposed to be the government.

Shit like this happened in Australia, and in Ireland. It is not remotely similar to all the nasty shit perpetrated back in the day.

And yes, the Brits should give the ****ing land back. Ireland says hi.

Darth Thor

And yes, the Brits should give the ****ing land back. Ireland says hi.

Come to think of it, Scotland's going on about their second referendum, but no one seems to care about your first one !

cdtm
No one has ever said white people have never enslaved anyone, ffs. Almost every "race" of people on the planet have enslaved someone at one time or another.

Jackasses who think only white people have enslaved people aren't worth conversing with.

There is slavery going on today in Africa by, you know, BLACK people... yet you never see white people lumping all black people in with those blacks in Africa who are engaging in modern day slavery.

It's because for the most part we judge people on an individual basis not by what color their skin is. MLK would turn over in his grave at how many "woke" black people today are judging others based simply on their own skin color... smh.

Biggest critics of the US and west on KMC:

Whirly
Teg
Thor

Hoestly for all I know Teg could be a born and raised American, but the name suggests otherwise..

eThneoLgrRnae

Whirly
Teg
Thor

Hoestly for all I know Teg could be a born and raised American, but the name suggests otherwise..

Yeah, he is. From New York I think. I assume he was born in America as well, not sure though. Just another American citizen who loves to talk shit about America while he hypocritically continues to stay here and enjoy its advantages.

Tthe other two are both limeys lol. Their own damn country has taken far more land than the American settlers (who actually mostly came from, you know, England lol) did.

Newjak

Whirly
Teg
Thor

Hoestly for all I know Teg could be a born and raised American, but the name suggests otherwise.. To be fair there is a lot to critique the U.S. on.

Especially as more and more data continue to shows how bad we've ended up in terms of social contracts compared to other developed countries in the world.

More expensive healthcare with worse outcomes.

Terrible income inequality.

More violent crime

More police brutality

More college debt

Terrible drug laws that has led to the highest prison population in the world.

The list goes on and on.

Darth Thor
Their own damn country has taken far more land than the American settlers (who actually mostly came from, you know, England lol) did.

If you can't handle criticism you should just support banning free speech.

eThneoLgrRnae
To be fair there is a lot to critique the U.S. on.

Especially as more and more data continue to shows how bad we've ended up in terms of social contracts compared to other developed countries in the world.

More violent crime

More police brutality

More college debt

The list goes on and on.

Most of what you're saying is BS.

1. Wrong. Better, more quality healthcare by far which is why it is so expensive, and we can usually get to sre a doctor much quicker for serious problems.

2. Wrong again.

3. Nope.

4. Nah.

5. Those entitled college snots take on that debt willingly. It's not taxpayers fault that they choose to major in stupid shit like gender studies and can't pay off their debt after getting out of college. That is not an America problem. It is a lack of common sense problem in young people.

6. Well, I think prisons should done away with entirely so... yeah, I guess I kinda agree with you here. Thoough some drugs are very dangerous and need to be regulated imo.

7. Nah, there is far more problems in other countries. America is the jewel of the world and everyone knows it, but, haters are gonna hate. As I've said in other threads, America is the freeest country on planet, by far. No othet place can an individual enjoy the rights he or she has in this country. NOWHERE. Period.

Again, if you hate America so much then GET THE F*** OUT and quit b*tching about it.

Newjak

1. Wrong

2. Wrong again.

3. Those entitled college snots take on that debt willingly. It's not taxpayers fault that they choose to major in stupod shit like gender studies and can't pay off their debt after getting out of college. That is not an America problem.

4. Well, I thonk prosons should done seay with entirely so... yeah, I guess I kinda agree with you here. Those some drugs are very dangeroys and nerd to be fegulated imo.

6. Nah, there is far more problems in other countries. America is the jewel of the world and everyone knows it, but, haters ate gonna hate. As I've daid in other thrrads, America is the freeest country on planet, by far. No othet place can an individual enjoy the rights he or she has in this country. NOWHERE. Petiod.

Again, if you hate America so much then GET THE F*** OUT and quit b*tching about it. laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

-Pr-

1. Wrong. Better, more quality healthcare by far which is why it is so expensive, and we can usually get to sre a doctor much quicker for serious problems.

2. Wrong again.

3. Nope.

4. Nah.

5. Those entitled college snots take on that debt willingly. It's not taxpayers fault that they choose to major in stupid shit like gender studies and can't pay off their debt after getting out of college. That is not an America problem. It is a lack of common sense problem in young people.

6. Well, I think prisons should done away with entirely so... yeah, I guess I kinda agree with you here. Thoough some drugs are very dangerous and need to be regulated imo.

7. Nah, there is far more problems in other countries. America is the jewel of the world and everyone knows it, but, haters are gonna hate. As I've said in other threads, America is the freeest country on planet, by far. No othet place can an individual enjoy the rights he or she has in this country. NOWHERE. Petiod.

Again, if you hate America so much then GET THE F*** OUT and quit b*tching about it.

This has to be a troll post.

Newjak
This has to be a troll post. Probably or a sad brainwashed zealot.

eThneoLgrRnae
I'm still posting from this f***ing phone which is why I had to edit so many damn times. Y'all quoted my post filled with typos before I fully edited. The battery on phone is about to die as well which is why I'm making so many errors by typing so fast.

-Pr-
Come to think of it, Scotland's going on about their second referendum, but no one seems to care about your first one !

You'd be surprised how many people still think that Ireland is part of Britain or the UK.

Probably or a sad brainwashed zealot.

Who knows.

Newjak
I'm still posting from this f***ing phone which is why I had to edit so many damn times. Y'all quoted my post filled with typos before I fully edited. The battery on ohone is about to die as well. laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

eThneoLgrRnae
This has to be a troll post.

Nah, dude.. The troll post was from the USA-hating Newjack.

cdtm
To be fair there is a lot to critique the U.S. on.

More violent crime

More police brutality

More college debt

The list goes on and on.

Who is responsible for that?

Who actually runs the country? As far as I can see, it's those who own the businesses, not the politicians. Landlords price people out, pharmaceutical companies overcharge on government services, finance industries cook the books and eventually go bankrupt bringing us all down with them.

The Republicans say leave it alone, the Democrats say regulate it. I KNOW the first won't fix the problem, and I can't see any regulations Democats can cook up really fixing the problems of corporate american cronyism and the corporate veil that protects them from personal liability for screwing the rest of us.

eThneoLgrRnae

laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

-Pr-
Nah, dude.. The troll post was from the USA-hating Newjack.

If it's not a troll post, then you're a liar. Nobody is that ignorant.

Klaw
Income inequality is fair.

Darth Thor
Who is responsible for that?

Who actually runs the country? As far as I can see, it's those who own the businesses, not the politicians. Landlords price people out, pharmaceutical companies overcharge on government services, finance industries cook the books and eventually go bankrupt bringing us all down with them.

The Republicans say leave it alone, the Democrats say regulate it. I KNOW the first won't fix the problem, and I can't see any regulations Democats can cook up really fixing the problems of corporate american cronyism and the corporate veil that protects them from personal liability for screwing the rest of us.

So you admit there are big issues on a political level But you seem to have an issue with criticism of that system.

eThneoLgrRnae
Newjack: "America sucks! I hate this country!"

Me: "Then why don't you get the f*** out?"

Newjack: rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing .

Me: That's what I thought. No answer. You wanna continue to b*tch about America while continuing to enjoy its benefits.

Darth Thor
You'd be surprised how many people still think that Ireland is part of Britain or the UK.

You need a United Ireland.

Don't know if that's politically viable yet though.

-Pr-
You need a United Ireland.

Don't know if that's politically viable yet though.

Who knows. Brexit has kind of ****ed everything up at this point.

Newjak
Newjack: "America sucks! I hate this country!"

Me: "Then why don't you get the f*** out?"

Newjack: rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing .

Me: That's what I thought. No answer. You wanna continue to b*tch about America while continuing to enjoy its benefits. laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

Newjak
Income inequality is fair. And you can see in that same thread where people pointed out too much of it isn't fair and creates a broken system.

cdtm
So you admit there are big issues on a political level But you seem to have an issue with criticism of that system.

Believe it or not, Conservatives do not think capitalism and corporatism are the same thing.

What we have now in America is the latter. If I come down hard on the left, it is because I consider politicians part of the problem, since they are the ones saying "Do something!", and I distrust whether that "something" is in our best interests. And they are not really in a position to offer a solution due to the limited nature of government and strong protections.

There is also the fact the COURTS are the ones who decided Citizens United and like issues. They are, by far, a bigger problem than legislators or presidents, yet we are powerless to vote them out.

eThneoLgrRnae
We still have plenty of actual capitalism.

Small businesses, for example. Though with all of these bs lockdowns the government has been forcing on us they have really been hurting while corporations have been thriving.

cdtm
I dunno man, around here at least they're all retiring or closing up shop. Have a lot of realtors and insurance agencies though.

Newjak
Believe it or not, Conservatives do not think capitalism and corporatism are the same thing.

What we have now in America is the latter. If I come down hard on the left, it is because I consider politicians part of the problem, since they are the ones saying "Do something!", and I distrust whether that "something" is in our best interests. And they are not really in a position to offer a solution due to the limited nature of government and strong protections.

There is also the fact the COURTS are the ones who decided Citizens United and like issues. They are, by far, a bigger problem than legislators or presidents, yet we are powerless to vote them out. They might be different in your eyes but unchecked or less regulated capitalism almost always leads to what you want to call corporatism.

eThneoLgrRnae
I dunno man, around here at least they're all retiring or closing up shop. Have a lot of realtors and insurance agencies though.

Yeah, I edited.

The lockdowns have really harmed small businesses. Which is yet another reason I believe this covid virus was all by design.

Newjak
Yeah, I edited.

The lockdowns have really harmed small businesses. Which is yet another reason I believe this covid virus was all by design. laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

Darth Thor
Yeah, I edited.

The lockdowns have really harmed small businesses. Which is yet another reason I believe this covid virus was all by design.

Your government didn't make it up.

Quit hating on America. Go find a country that doesn't believe in Covid and live there.

eThneoLgrRnae

Yup, that's what I thought.

I'm just glad I don't live in the shitty a** UK or little penny ante piss ant countries like Ireland lol. laughing out loud

Darth Thor

There is also the fact the COURTS are the ones who decided Citizens United and like issues. They are, by far, a bigger problem than legislators or presidents, yet we are powerless to vote them out.

Sounds like you have a lot of issues with the US. You should probably find somewhere else to live.

Newjak

I'm just glad I don't live in the shitty a** UK or little piss ant countries like Ireland lol. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

snowdragon
They might be different in your eyes but unchecked or less regulated capitalism almost always leads to what you want to call corporatism.

Yet we know for a fact our system of regulating our markets and corporations has led to the greatest wealth gaps in history........with our regulated markets and our public servants looking out for everyone so diligently.

How did that happen when said regulations by our govt were supposedly already in place to prevent that

Newjak
Yet we know for a fact our system of regulating our markets and corporations has led to the greatest wealth gaps in history........with our regulated markets and our public servants looking out for everyone so diligently.

How did that happen when said regulations by our govt were supposedly already in place to prevent that Not true.

You can point to specific instances in history where regulations around businesses led to decreased income inequality.

You can see this in regulations around allowing Unions. You can see this when the minimum wage was happening. When corporate tax rates had less loop holes there was more income equality.

Technically the medical and student debt problems didn't start happening until private loan institutions were less regulated in the market.

Klaw
And Government guaranteed student loans are probably why post secondary is so expensive.

More Government regulation is not the answer, less is.

snowdragon
What's not true, the wealth gap you have brought up several times or that we have alot of regulations and a govt to prevent the massive wealth gap and protect it's citizens?

Yup the universities just JACKED up their rates faster and faster hired more management to justify costs etc.......

Newjak
And Government guaranteed student loans are probably why post secondary is so expensive.

More Government regulation is not the answer, less is. Incorrect it wasn't until private loans were given more access to lend to students that they ballooned up. Same with medical debt and private insurance companies.

Newjak
What's not true, the wealth gap you have brought up several times or that we have alot of regulations and a govt to prevent the massive wealth gap and protect it's citizens?

Yup the universities just JACKED up their rates faster and faster hired more management to justify costs etc....... The wealth gaps tend to get larger when less regulation around businesses and pay take place.

You have it backwards.

You can see this in the previous few decades. The GOP gutted and undermined a lot of local and state protections which caused those states to experience high levels of wealth gaps.

eThneoLgrRnae
Incorrect it wasn't until private loans were given more access to lend to students that they ballooned up. Same with medical debt and private insurance companies.

Again, MOVE to one of those supposedly "better" countries and quit b*tching.

Newjak
Again, MOVE to one of those supposedly "better" countries and quit b*tching. laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

eThneoLgrRnae

eThneoLgrRnae
Newjack: "America sucks!"

Me: "Yet you're still here."

Newjack: "Yeah, well.... laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud"

Me: "Yep that's what I thought... hypocrite."

Newjak
Newjack: "America sucks!"

Me: "Yet you're still here."

Newjack: "Yeah, well.... laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud" laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

Robtard
Being critical of your own country doesn't mean you hate it, just as being critical of other countries doesn't mean you hate them. It's okay to point out the bad, that's the start of how things change.

Newjak
Being critical of your own country doesn't mean you hate it, just as being critical of other countries doesn't mean you hate them. It's okay to point out the bad, that's the start of how things change. I wish more people understood this.

Darth Thor
Being critical of your own country doesn't mean you hate it, just as being critical of other countries doesn't mean you hate them. It's okay to point out the bad, that's the start of how things change.

Exactly. That's supposed to be how you differentiate between places like UK/US and places like Iran/Eygpt.

But looks like some folk here would prefer it to be like the latter.

-Pr-

I'm just glad I don't live in the shitty a** UK or little penny ante piss ant countries like Ireland lol. laughing out loud

Stones, glass houses etc.

But yes, our healthcare is objectively better.

Old Man Whirly!

I'm just glad I don't live in the shitty a** UK or little penny ante piss ant countries like Ireland lol. laughing out loud durwank

eThneoLgrRnae

You're welcome to pack your shit and move too, commie Robbie. The country would be much better off without leftists like you poisoning the country with your left wing propaganda. wink

Robtard
Exactly. That's supposed to be how you differentiate between places like UK/US and places like Iran/Eygpt.

But looks like some folk here would prefer it to be like the latter.

Bingo

eThneoLgrRnae
I wish more people understood this.

Robtard
You're welcome to pack your shit and move too, Robbie. The country would be much better off without leftists like you poisoning the country with your left wing propaganda. wink

As an American, I have a right to be critical of my own country. Maybe you should move to North Korea or Russia,, where they don't tolerate criticism of the status quo and that's more to your liking.

Newjak
laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

-Pr-
That feeling when someone is so confident in America's superiority that they have to come in to a thread about dead babies in Canada to talk about how America is totally the best and did all sorts of justified things to the natives.

Newjak
That feeling when someone is so confident in America's superiority that they have to come in to a thread about dead babies in Canada to talk about how America is totally the best and did all sorts of justified things to the natives. It is sad that there are people who legitimately think like this even if this person is a troll.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>