What ability would you choose???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Skin Invulnerability (you can't feel anything. All sense of feel sensations are gone)

Immortality (any injuries you sustain will always be there. Surgery can't even help. Nothing)

Super speed (you're always in super speed mode - mach 10)
Flight (your body propels you from everything and everything propels from you, like a bubble around your body. If you need an example, let me know)

Elemental control (basic level within a 20 ft radius, but, whatever element you're controlling, you become it and it's always active. You revert back to the last element youve controlled)

Pyrokineses (downfall - any skin to skin contact covers their body in flames)

Beast Boy (your any animal of your choice first human second, meaning, your an animal that can transform into a human. You can only transform into a human for 30 minutes every day. While as an animal, you get all of the urges to eat what they eat, all of their instincts, etc...)

Galan007
Out of the options you listed, probably the invulnerability.

Also...
Originally posted by carver9
Immortality (any injuries you sustain will always be there. Surgery can't even help. Nothing) What if your head gets cut off? Does your body just carry around your decapitated dome forever?

Or what if your body gets blown into a bunch of tiny pieces..? Are you still "alive", but completely immobile for eternity?

Immortality is almost worthless if you can't heal from anything.

lawest9
Originally posted by Galan007

Also...
What if your head gets cut off? Does your body just carry around your decapitated dome forever?

Or what if your body gets blown into a bunch of tiny pieces..? Are you still "alive", but completely immobile for eternity?

Immortality is almost worthless if you can't heal from anything. 😆😆😆😆😆

carver9
Originally posted by Galan007

Also...
What if your head gets cut off? Does your body just carry around your decapitated dome forever?

Immortality is almost worthless if you can't heal from anything.

Lol... yes to all.

Also, picture the Frieza incident when they gathered the chunks from his body and he eyes were still moving. I guess you have to be extremely careful as an immortal.

cdtm
Skin Invulnerability (you can't feel anything. All sense of feel sensations are gone)

Immortality (any injuries you sustain will always be there. Surgery can't even help. Nothing)

Flight (your body propels you from everything and everything propels from you, like a bubble around your body. If you need an example, let me know)

Elemental control (basic level within a 20 ft radius, but, whatever element you're controlling, you become it and it's always active. You revert back to the last element youve controlled)

Beast Boy (your any animal of your choice first human second, meaning, your an animal that can transform into a human. You can only transform into a human for 30 minutes every day. While as an animal, you get all of the urges to eat what they eat, all of their instincts, etc...)

Options kind of stink.

Pyrokineses I guess, I see no down side with it. At all.

The best ability to have out of all possible abilities that is not on your list:

White privilege.

Not even the ability to fly beats that, because you can just book a flight on any airplane and not have to worry about getting flagged by TSA rent a cops.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by cdtm
Options kind of stink.

Pyrokineses I guess, I see no down side with it. At all.

The best ability to have out of all possible abilities that is not on your list:

White privilege.

Not even the ability to fly beats that, because you can just book a flight on any airplane and not have to worry about getting flagged by TSA rent a cops.

Must you ruin everything you touch

cdtm
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Must you ruin everything you touch

KOmGaXlVGQc

Q1sdd02iRuk

A8Mc6cGgdZA

Better?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by cdtm
KOmGaXlVGQc

Q1sdd02iRuk

A8Mc6cGgdZA

Better?

No. Your very presence sullies this forum

lawest9
Wow........listen at the hate!!!!!

Bentley
Invulnerability makes it so you can't enjoy sex, at least with pyrokinesis you can have body-sized condoms. Also skin invulnerability would bust your bones pretty fast and you cannot receive any kind of surgery.

Do you keep your sensations while being an elemental?

With animal boy can you transform into different animals or are you fixed into a single animal?

carver9
Yes, you keep your sensations when in Elemental forms. Yes to your Beast Boy question. Any animal of your choosing.

Bentley
Elemental control seems like very very hard on your body temperature, most elements would be quite cold compared to the human body so you'd feel everywhere is incredibly hot. You'd be more adapted to extreme colds though

Sin I AM

Flight (your body propels you from everything and everything propels from you, like a bubble around your body. If you need an example, let me know)..

Like Speedball but with flight?

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Like Speedball but with flight?

Basically except speed ball doesn't have things propelling away from him. Imagine it like this except its under the feet as well.

https://ibb.co/P48djrj

xXI_wing_IXx
Having those abilities sound more like having a serious disease lol.

Being Beast Boy is pretty cool. Can be a bird and that's essentially flying without the added negative effects of the listed ability and then can change to another animal the next day.

DarkSaint85
Basically except speed ball doesn't have things propelling away from him. Imagine it like this except its under the feet as well.

So, like air molecules, food, water etc? Lmao.

Bentley
Elementals can't eat either as they don't have internal organs, you starve.

Pyrokinesis makes you vegetarian as meat combusts into flames when you touch it

DarkSaint85
What if you touched yourself?

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
So, like air molecules, food, water etc? Lmao.

Lol... naah, the pic I showed was just to show a field being around the body, nothing more. Of course you can eat and drink but anything other than that isn't passing by. Don't think too hard on this or make it something it isn't.

Sin I AM

Carver these abilities are terrible. The only viable one is beast boy. Even then the limitation suck

Bentley
I actually find the elemental control kind of very very good. Just you have to give up on being a human being forever which is a lot like what happens with beast boy anyways. The difference is that you become a freaking god

h1a8
These are all negative choices with absolutely no benefit.
The thread should read, "which curse would you choose?" In that case we wouldn't choose anything.

At least make a thread where there is a majority benefit with a minor (or not more than equal) negative.

DarkSaint85

Pyrokinesis, and I give Carver a hug.

Beast Boy is the shittiest power, lmao. If I actually become an ant, for example, and get all their instincts etc - I wouldn't have the intelligence to ever shift out into human form, and would be stuck as an ant until I die.

Invulnerability would be horrible as I start eating my own tongue, unaware that I am chewing my mouth up. There's a reason you're not meant to eat (hot) food soon after having dental work done.

Immortality is shit.

So yeah, Pyrokinesis against Carv.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.