2017 analysis of Trumpers from psychology today.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/mind-in-the-machine/201712/analysis-trump-supporters-has-identified-5-key-traits

Trump Supporters Has Identified 5 Key Traits
A new report sheds light on the psychological basis for Trump's support.
Posted December 31, 2017

A 2016 study found that “…the racial and ethnic isolation of Whites at the zip-code level is one of the strongest predictors of Trump support.”
A 2016 survey found that high authoritarians greatly favored then-candidate Trump.
An analysis estimated that the median annual income of Trump supporters was $72,000, which disputes that Trump supporters are "working-class.".

5 points:

1. Authoritarianism (like to obey)

2. Social dominance orientation (like to obey)

3. Prejudice (high)

4. Intergroup contact (low)

5. Relative deprivation (It is the discontent felt when one compares their position in life to others who they feel are equal or inferior but have unfairly had more success than them.) -Entitlement.

Blakemore

Bashar Teg
this clearly biased article doesn't even take trumpers' special fee-fees into account.

Old Man Whirly!

cdtm
2016 haunts libs so badly, I love it! laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

Bashar Teg
"reeeeeeee" *coping emoticons*

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by cdtm
2016 haunts libs so badly, I love it! laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

It might be. It's probably haunting the families of the 600,000 dead covid victims more though tbf.

Newjak
2016 haunts libs so badly, I love it! laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud Considering how bad Trump was it should haunt everyone and serve as a reminder what happens when you ignore reality to the sake of your fantasy.

Klaw

Yup.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Newjak
Considering how bad Trump was it should haunt everyone and serve as a reminder what happens when you ignore reality to the sake of your fantasy. it is also worth reminding the majority of the us saw through him and never voted for him.

Blakemore

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/mind-in-the-machine/201712/analysis-trump-supporters-has-identified-5-key-traits

Trump Supporters Has Identified 5 Key Traits
A new report sheds light on the psychological basis for Trump's support.
Posted December 31, 2017

A 2016 study found that “…the racial and ethnic isolation of Whites at the zip-code level is one of the strongest predictors of Trump support.”
A 2016 survey found that high authoritarians greatly favored then-candidate Trump.
An analysis estimated that the median annual income of Trump supporters was $72,000, which disputes that Trump supporters are "working-class.".

5 points:

1. Authoritarianism (like to obey)

2. Social dominance orientation (like to obey)

3. Prejudice (high)

4. Intergroup contact (low)

5. Relative deprivation (It is the discontent felt when one compares their position in life to others who they feel are equal or inferior but have unfairly had more success than them.) -Entitlement.

I legit giggled at 5), fits several here spot on. Especially one.

Old Man Whirly!

Blakemore

Adam_PoE

eThneoLgrRnae
Blatant troll thread from psychologically disturbed pooty... smh.

#Projection

eThneoLgrRnae

Yup.... they've never really gotten over it. Even Biden's fake "win" in 2020 wasn't enough to soothe their epic level butthurt from 2016. wink

Robtard
You people to this day are still ranting about Obama and Clinton and she was never even president too boot...

eThneoLgrRnae
What I don't understand is how there are still so many Conservatives/right-wingers/libertarians around still advocating for right wing causes. Pooty said that with Trump's "defeat" that it was also the "death of the right".

Hell, he even made a thread about it. Sure anyone can easily find it if they want proof.

What's goin' on, pooty? Why are there still so many right wingers around? If anything, right wingers have become even greater in number now and are even louder than before but you said the right died with Trump's so-called "defeat".

Surely you couldn't have been wrong? Naaaawwww, not the great and all-knowing pooty bot! No way! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bashar Teg
6 years of "but her emails" and trumpers want everyone to forget their coup attempt from 6 months ago. how about "no" and 🖕

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
What I don't understand is how there are still so many Conservatives/right-wingers/libertarians around still advocating for right wing causes. Pooty said that with Trump's "defeat" that it was also the "death of the right".

Hell, he even made a thread about it. Sure anyone can easily find it if they want proof.

What's goin' on, pooty? Why are there still so many right wingers around? If anything, right wingers have become even greater in number now and are even louder than before but you said the right died with Trump's so-called "defeat".

Surely you couldn't have been wrong? Naaaawwww, not the great and all-knowing pooty bot! No way! roll eyes (sarcastic)

This you?:

I plan on leaving KMC very soon and for an extended time period.... who knows, maybe forever. This place is a shithole and a distraction from other things I should be focusing on in my life.

I waste too much time on here conversing with disingenuous trolls who don't have a life. I plan on making just one more thread over in religion forum probably either today or tomorrow at the latest and soon after that you won't see me again for at least 3 months minimum.

I am going to remove KMC from the homescreen of my phone so I won't be tempted to click on it while I am taking a shit lol (as I am at this very moment lol).

Some of you may be thinking "yeah right, you aren't going anywhere" but, unlike pooty/whirly, when I make up and set my mind to something I actually do it. He has been saying forever that he would be leaving soon because it was boring, yet he's still here trolling like always.

That will not be the case with me I can assure you. If any sock appears after I leave pretending to be me it will not be me, rest assured.

I can confirm after finally having had enough of it that that is the truth. At first and for a bit it seemed like a very cool place but most of the mods Broly chose were not doing their jobs and not setting good examples for everyone else.

Broly himself and Surt were doing most of the trolling and I just finally got tired of it and decided to leave the server permanently. At one point Broly actually changed my user name against my will (though he did allow me to change it back) and he even changed yours to "Robtard the Retard."

They both also seemed unable to stop talking about KMC and "the losers" on it. Though I usually felt the same way about the things they were saying about some of the posters on here I didn't see the need to constantly bring it up as they did.

I do hope the part you said about doxxing is not true though. That is crossing a line and unforgiveable. I also have no doubt that Broly will see this post and probably shit kittens over it over on his server lol.

eThneoLgrRnae
Whoops... looks like I've triggered some snowflake libbies again. laughing out loud

Funny how the truth always has that effect on leftists. wink

Adam_PoE
Looks more like you got butthurt and rage-quit KMC, only to return when you got bullied by your e-gang.

Blakemore

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Looks more like you got butthurt and rage-quit KMC, only to return when you got bullied by your e-gang.

That's exactly what happened yes

Blakemore

Bashar Teg
it is quite pitiful, now that you mention it smile

eThneoLgrRnae

eThneoLgrRnae
Now go back to your bottle, little blakey.

snowdragon
There won't be massive immigrants to influx most red states anyway, not enough opportunity.

cdtm
Originally posted by snowdragon
There won't be massive immigrants to influx most red states anyway, not enough opportunity.

And lets look at this from another angle:

So it's Democrats whk live with minorities, such as blacks. And it's Democrats who have such strict gun regulations that many people can't get a gun (As is the case in New York City, where the only legally armed people are those protecting armored cars and banks businesses and such)

It's almost like Democrats don't really trust the minority population they govern.

snowdragon
It's not just a matter of guns, so quick to analyze the folks on the street from mid to low from cornfields to high rises but very little time is spent analyzing the movers and shakers...

cdtm
Originally posted by snowdragon
It's not just a matter of guns, so quick to analyze the folks on the street from mid to low from cornfields to high rises but very little time is spent analyzing the movers and shakers...

Like this guy?

https://www.quora.com/Did-the-talk-of-banning-or-highly-regulating-AR-15-type-guns-sway-your-decision-into-buying-one

Adam_PoE
So it's Democrats whk live with minorities, such as blacks. And it's Democrats who have such strict gun regulations that many people can't get a gun (As is the case in New York City, where the only legally armed people are those protecting armored cars and banks businesses and such)

It's almost like Democrats don't really trust the minority population they govern.

Bipartisan majorities favor gun regulations. The difference is that Democratic politicians actually listen to Democratic voters on this issue, whereas Republican politicians ignore their own voters on this issue and listen to their lobbyists instead.

Blakemore
Jimmy carter and joe Biden grew up in predominantly black neighborhoods. They both became presidents. ermm

snowdragon
Originally posted by Blakemore
Jimmy carter and joe Biden grew up in predominantly black neighborhoods. They both became presidents. ermm

Retarded is retarded hence my retraction

Blakemore

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.