Elektra vs. Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
embarrasment Can the Thing be stopped?

carthage
This is literal spite

Wonder Man
Well she is expertly able. Remember how Spider-Man trapped Juggernaut in cement.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carthage
This is literal spite

She can one-shot him, yeah.

Her sais stab through hulks with ease.

Wonder Man

Wonder Man
You know how they say to drive through a road block slowly works at 10 mph.

h1a8
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
She can one-shot him, yeah.

Her sais stab through hulks with ease. If that's the case then that is a PIS low showing for Hulk. Steel should be tissue paper to him. He can resist aircraft bullets. That's 1000x weaker than Superman and his peers.

StiltmanFTW
It's not PIS when Elektra's sais are being compared to adamantium and when she impales Iron Man villains with them, too.

Even fodder Hand ninjas use katanas which are super-sharp, capable of piercing Sentinels.

Elektra can afford much better tools.

h1a8
It's not PIS when Elektra's sais are being compared to adamantium and when she impales Iron Man villains with them, too.

Even fodder Hand ninjas use katanas which are super-sharp, capable of piercing Sentinels.

Elektra can afford much better tools.

Prove that her sais been compared to adamantium.
Or proof that thry aren't regular sais (steel).

StiltmanFTW
https://i.imgur.com/Huj7QBr.jpeg

h1a8
Maybe you on to something.
Always thought they were steel sais.
Any other source of their possible makeup?

StiltmanFTW
We still don't know what Ulik's pounders or Destroyer's armor are made out of... even though Marvel had ~56 years (or more) to tell readers that.

So we're not likely to ever find out.

But they are sure tougher and sharper than conventional weapons... another example:

https://i.imgur.com/li5AIYH.jpeg

In the very same comic, She-Rulk was shown to be shuriken-proof and bulletproof:

https://i.imgur.com/r6XcsDB.jpeg

Wonder Man
I have one. Colossus nearly killed by acid.

DarkSaint85
Besides, even if not...the Thing still has his eyes.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Besides, even if not...the Thing still has his eyes.

And mouth, which he never keeps shut.

"OHHH IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME I AM AUNT PETUNIA'S FAVORITE NEPHEW I HAVE BLUE EYES AND BIG HEART YES IT'S ME BEN GRIMM IDOL OF MILLIONS YANCY STREET WHAT A REVOLTIN DEVELOPMENT"

StiltmanFTW
And then Galan is all like:

"Best dialogues ever. I love Fantastic Four."

DarkSaint85
And mouth, which he never keeps shut.

"OHHH IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME I AM AUNT PETUNIA'S FAVORITE NEPHEW I HAVE BLUE EYES AND BIG HEART YES IT'S ME BEN GRIMM IDOL OF MILLIONS YANCY STREET WHAT A REVOLTIN DEVELOPMENT"

*T'Charlie

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

At least that one was actually funny.

Everything else is the same shit he's been repeating for half a century.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.