Bullseye vs Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
No Ikon suit here. Standard weapons. Fight takes place in Home Depot.

Vanguard
Deathstroke

xXI_wing_IXx
Bullseye

Glorificus
Bullseye.

MrMind
Originally posted by xXI_wing_IXx
Bullseye

dont be ridiculous

deathstroke constantly over performs and fights above his weight class

bullseye constantly under performs and loses to cans

xXI_wing_IXx
I wouldn't give it to Bullseye if the OP didn't mention 2 huge advantages for him. No Ikon makes DS susceptible to throwing projectiles and they're in a huge hardware store with all sorts of metallic tools and gadgets that Bullseye can throw around with deadly precision.

MrMind
DS still got nth metal even without ikon suit

carver9
Didn't help him against Batman.

abhilegend
As if Bruce wouldn't oneshot Failseye

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by xXI_wing_IXx
I wouldn't give it to Bullseye if the OP didn't mention 2 huge advantages for him. No Ikon makes DS susceptible to throwing projectiles and they're in a huge hardware store with all sorts of metallic tools and gadgets that Bullseye can throw around with deadly precision.

But they have standard gear, which DS can shoot with deadly precision.

Plus, he has a HF on top of that. AND the Nth metal suit (if Carver allows it).

Maryland2
Ah yeah, I member berry second time I were in Arkansas

MaXoAj-drKw

Y'all are pretty much dead

Maryland2
Yusuti6QEBo

xXI_wing_IXx
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
But they have standard gear, which DS can shoot with deadly precision.

Plus, he has a HF on top of that. AND the Nth metal suit (if Carver allows it).

Yeah good point. DS's healing factor and Nth metal can turn the tide of the battle. I wasn't aware about the Nth metal suit could do so much like improve his healing. Although Bullseye can throw virtually anything he can get his hands to with deadly accuracy and to ricocheted targets. DS does it well mainly with firearm and knives.

I admit DS's throwing paperclip to sever the fly in half is an insane feat but Bullseye can do the same and can incapacitate a human. His throwing force is off the charts and unreal. Paper airplane knocking out Daredevil is wtf lol.

SquallX
Originally posted by carver9

You should never use Batman and his family as a way to undermined a characters true power.

Batman has contended with the whole league with barely any prep and won.

DarkSaint85
Oh, Carv knows.

Also, Pr even mentioned that bringing up Wolverine, Cap and Batman is the exception. They will always perform better than most and it pains me to agree with him on anything but he is right.

https://ibb.co/HqJ8Bfw

Lol... during this discussion, it was said that Batman is the EXCEPTION when discussing things like this. Keep trying though.

You using Batman period, like Pr said is basically a dumbass move.

Maryland2
I knew a dude named Joe Carver.

Looked like Casey Gore. They weren't goobers, they laughed at goldiggers

Maryland2
Oh, Carv knows. Batman takes himself too seriously

Maryland2
I like how no one responded to my first two comments on here way to ignore the noobie 🖕

Senor Cage
Slade, easily.

StiltmanFTW
Lester molests that loser.

-Pr-
Oh, Carv knows.

Why would Carver argue with me? I know more than him.

StiltmanFTW
What was Maryland2 banned for?

-Pr-
His profile said Bada did it because he was a sock slash troll.

StiltmanFTW
Unlike 3/4 of the forum, I'm not dumb enough not to know how to access profiles, Pr.

I mean, was it another Broly account pretending to be a normal poster or, perhaps, I missed a series of troll posts which got already erased/moved to the forum recycle bin?

Senor Cage

It did, actually. Deathstroke (weakened, healing factor and all) was giving Batman hell.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, but that was several decades ago.

They've had numerous fights since then, including the one where a noob Batman anally rapes him and Deadshot at the same time.

Senor Cage
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yeah, but that was several decades ago.

They've had numerous fights since then, including the one where a noob Batman anally rapes him and Deadshot at the same time.

I was talking about a recent fight. Also, they were evenly locked under Priest's Deathstroke run, too iirc.

StiltmanFTW
There were way too many recent fights.

Almost as if DC realized they wasted decades for writing Slade molesting a group of teenagers for no good reason facepalm

Senor Cage
Lmao

The one you're talking about was under Tom kings run, iirc. Batman basically owned Slade. Before that, most writers have Slade getting the edge (Tony Danie and Priest)

StiltmanFTW
Yes - The War of Jokes and Riddles.

Not exactly --- Bats knocked bluesuit Slade the f*ck out using a rifle as a club, lol.

Their very first fight was done so well though, it's often used by other writers when they need to assess how well Batman can do against low metas with some skill (answer - he gets sodomized).

Senor Cage
Priests run? It was basically a stalemate, as Slade fought Batman on his home turf, the batcave. Slade also brushed batman aside with ease in Priest's JL run.

StiltmanFTW
Nah, BLUEsuit Slade from the nineties (early 00s?).

This one:

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-22e0d3b5ab2c04144f0ab7ca21da7688

-Pr-
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Unlike 3/4 of the forum, I'm not dumb enough not to know how to access profiles, Pr.

I mean, was it another Broly account pretending to be a normal poster or, perhaps, I missed a series of troll posts which got already erased/moved to the forum recycle bin?

I genuinely have no idea. I suggest asking Bada.

Juntai
Batman was nerfed for a long time in the early-mid 90s by a lot of writers by pumping a lot of noir realism into the books. It kind of changes era to era. Eventually it will go back to that, I imagine.

SquallX

deathslash
Originally posted by Juntai
Batman was nerfed for a long time in the early-mid 90s by a lot of writers by pumping a lot of noir realism into the books. It kind of changes era to era. Eventually it will go back to that, I imagine. I hope so. I prefer the BtAS approach where he's skilled but can be outclassed by most of his opponents as opposed to him being a demigod in human form.

StiltmanFTW
You need a combo of enhancements and skill to sodomize him, DC's been pretty consistent with that.

But sometimes... he's just Batman and challenges abstracts in the stare contest.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by -Pr-
Why would Carver argue with me? I know more than him.

He's super special, we all know that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.