Haitian President Assassinated

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SquallX

Robtard
Despite the many accusations of fraud and corruption, that shit is wrong, he should have been voted out; not murdered. Like America voted out its corrupt President in 2020.

eThneoLgrRnae
LOL. Leave it to Rob to turn a story about the Haitain president being assassinated into yet another "orange man bad!" thread.

Like I said, Trump lives rent free in his mind.

He wakes up and he can't help but think about Trump. Throughout the day his mind is constantly on Trump. Then when he goes to sleep at night his mind is still on Trump despite the fact he apparently has a wife lol. He probably has Trump in his dreams as well lol.

Klaw
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/852303511378722896/862810796076957746/living-in-your-head-rent-free-is-the-perfect-insu-2-13417-1538443274-13_dblbig.png

SquallX

eThneoLgrRnae
No problem, bud. I can do that... though a certain someone else might have a hard time not bringing him up lol.

Blakemore

cdtm
Horrible.

Does the gouged eyes have a special meaning?

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by cdtm
Horrible.

Only special meaning I get from it is that whoever killed him really hated him. Perhaps the assassin wasn't actually hired but personally wanted him dead. Or maybe he (or she) was hired but the person who hired him (or her) wanted him/her to gouge out his eyes to send a message to someone, who knows.

SquallX
Originally posted by cdtm
Horrible.

So far nothing has been put out.

Robtard
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
LOL. Leave it to Rob to turn a story about the Haitain president being assassinated into yet another "orange man bad!" thread.

Like I said, Trump lives rent free in his mind.

He wakes up and he can't help but think about Trump. Throughout the day his mind is constantly on Trump. Then when he goes to sleep at night his mind is still on Trump despite the fact he apparently has a wife lol. He probably has Trump in his dreams as well lol.

^Melt down

HumbleServant
So did they shoot him 12 times in his sleep? I can only imagine waking up to that.

StyleTime
The suspected assassins were mostly Colombian and former military, which is interesting. Some tried to flee to Taiwan, but were caught and returned, as Taiwan has good relations with Haiti apparently, as Haiti is one of only 15 countries that officially recognizes them as the ROC.

https://www.reuters.com/world/americas/haitians-awake-uncertainty-after-presidential-assassination-2021-07-08/

You'd think the assassins would do some online research before picking a country to flee to. Wouldn't it make more sense to flee to Haiti's enemies rather than their friends?

snowdragon
I wonder........could the US have something to do with this? We certainly strong handed the last two presidents into power.

SquallX
Originally posted by snowdragon
I wonder........could the US have something to do with this? We certainly strong handed the last two presidents into power.

The DEA was mentioned.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by SquallX
So far nothing has been put out.
Well, except for the eyes.

Darth Thor

Nuke Nixon
Why would anyone care about that garbage barge of an island, enough to assassinate the leader of 1/2 of it anyway.

SquallX

snowdragon
We love to scream freedom then trample on other countriessad

cdtm
Originally posted by StyleTime
The suspected assassins were mostly Colombian and former military, which is interesting. Some tried to flee to Taiwan, but were caught and returned, as Taiwan has good relations with Haiti apparently, as Haiti is one of only 15 countries that officially recognizes them as the ROC.

https://www.reuters.com/world/americas/haitians-awake-uncertainty-after-presidential-assassination-2021-07-08/

You'd think the assassins would do some online research before picking a country to flee to. Wouldn't it make more sense to flee to Haiti's enemies rather than their friends?

Maybe their enemies would as surely imprison them or worse?

Nuke Nixon
An impressive history doesn't negate the fact that any time Haiti is shown on the news it's usually after something has destroyed it into oblivion. Tends to give one the wrong impression.

SquallX

eThneoLgrRnae
Didn't realize you were actually Haitian yourself.

Yeah, the Clintons are pieces of shit, everyone knows that.

Blakemore
Would explain why the Bushes love them so much.

snowdragon
We def f-d that country up

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jul/12/haiti-police-say-suspect-flew-into-country-with-alleged-hitmen?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

Haiti police say murder suspect is middleman living in Florida
Items found at Christian Emmanuel Sanon’s house include bullets, gun parts and US drug agency hat

Squallx lives in Florida I wa told...

StyleTime
Well, SquallX is right about one thing--America has actively subjugated or sabotaged Haiti since the 1800's.

But, of course, SquallX is also SquallX. 200+ years of American leaders with terrible policies towards Haiti, Trump included, but he singles out Hillary and Bill in the most transparent move ever. Remember, he didn't want to discuss Trump. Clintons are fair game though.

Glad to see he's still invested in the standard forum silliness. thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by StyleTime
Well, SquallX is right about one thing--America has actively subjugated or sabotaged Haiti since the 1800's.

But, of course, SquallX is also SquallX. 200+ years of American leaders with terrible policies towards Haiti, Trump included, but he singles out Hillary and Bill in the most transparent move ever. Remember, he didn't want to discuss Trump. Clintons are fair game though.

Glad to see he's still invested in the standard forum silliness. thumb up thumb up Yup, Squallx is perhaps the most transparent account here. laughing out loud

cdtm
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
An impressive history doesn't negate the fact that any time Haiti is shown on the news it's usually after something has destroyed it into oblivion. Tends to give one the wrong impression.

Terry Funk taught me everything I needed to know about other races.

Back before he took on "The Franchise" Shane Douglas in ECW, he was talking about all the races and "crackers".

eThneoLgrRnae
I heard that the fact that he was not in favor of forced vaccinations may've been part of the reason he was assassinated.

Anyone who actually knows what's going on knows that there is a depopulation agenda by the "elites" in the NWO, and "vaccinations" are one of the major ways they will go about carrying this out.

They may've wanted to replace him with a puppet president who would go along with their sick agenda.

*waits for the "know-it-alls" to accuse me of being a crazy conspiracy theorist*

Blakemore
Death to the new world order!

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Blakemore

First thing you've said in a while that I've actually agreed with.

Darth Thor

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae

If you dont like it on this planet you can always leave.

Blakemore
We can?

Darth Thor
We can?

Yeah sure you can. Let ethneo go first though.

cdtm
We can?

If you're as rich as Bezos or the British guy, you can.

cdtm
Death to the new world order! Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae

Agreed! thumb up

Blakemore
If I can live on the moon, I would. Lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.