MCU: US Agent vs. Red Guardian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
RED WHITE AND BLUE VS. JUST AN EVIL COMMUNIST

WHO WINS

JOHN HAS CAPS SHIELD/SERUM BOOST

H2H/MELEE ONLY

Robtard
Red Guardian has more impressive strength feats, but his fighting skills and stamina seemed to be shit. I'd go with the poor-man's Captain America.

FrothByte
Red Guardian's strength levels are enhanced seemingly beyond super soldier levels, but US Agent has displayed far better fighting skills. I'd go with John.

HulkIsHulk
I am going with Red Guardian. I felt he fought betterher than John.

riv6672
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
I am going with Red Guardian. I felt he fought betterher than John.
Agreed.

Bane died back in the OP.

KingD19
I'd say US Agent has better strength feats and is a better fighter. Alexei's been rotting in a prison for 20 years and he didn't actually show much skill.

And his strength feats are comparable, but not outright better than John's. Alexei for example flipped that dumpster, but Walker pulled an armored truck(12,000lbs/6 tons) with one hand, that probably weighed at least another 1,000-2,000lbs with all the people and gear inside one handed while fighting off Flag Smashers. He was blatantly stronger than every other super soldier he fought, including Bucky. He even outright overpowered Sam's thrusters multiple times.

And Alexei looked terrible against Taskmaster. Widow was outclassed because the suit gave her enhanced stats, but Alexei just got beat up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.