Thunder (CW Black Lightning) vs MCU Captain Falcon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HulkIsHulk
So how would the new Captain America fair in a fight with the protector of Freeland?

Sam has his vibranium suit, Anissa has her latest one. (Not Balckbird)

KingD19
It's really Anissa's fight to lose.

She's completely bulletproof so his guns won't work. She's also tanked explosions although I'm not sure Sam would actually shoot a human looking woman in the face with a mini-missile.

And her shockwaves have flipped over cars and messed up buildings. If he flies into one of those he's gonna get sent tumbling. And if when he probably goes in for melee, it'll be game over.

As long as she fights smart and manages her breath control she can take a majority.

The only downside is her show got a lot less budget than the Marvel movies and Falcon/Winter Soldier so she doesn't have as many feats to pull from, but the ones she does have are impressive.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by KingD19
It's really Anissa's fight to lose.

She's completely bulletproof so his guns won't work. She's also tanked explosions although I'm not sure Sam would actually shoot a human looking woman in the face with a mini-missile.

And her shockwaves have flipped over cars and messed up buildings. If he flies into one of those he's gonna get sent tumbling. And if when he probably goes in for melee, it'll be game over.

As long as she fights smart and manages her breath control she can take a majority.

The only downside is her show got a lot less budget than the Marvel movies and Falcon/Winter Soldier so she doesn't have as many feats to pull from, but the ones she does have are impressive.

Couldn't he cut her with his wings? They're vibranium aren't they?

Darth Thor
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
They're vibranium aren't they?

It is ? I dont remember that.

KingD19
I'm pretty sure the wings and parts of the suit are vibranium considering theyre made by the Wakandans and how that helicopter hit them and bounced off, but he doesn't use them for cutting like that. And trying to slap her with his wings will probably have her catching one and slamming him. Her reactions are pretty decent.

riv6672

KingD19
It actually is. Thunder's got the clear power advantage, but Sam's got mobility and a lot of experience and skill on her. If he figures out her breathing is the key to her powers he could easily go for her when she has to breathe out and is a normal person.

riv6672

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by KingD19
Sam's got mobility and a lot of experience and skill on her. If he figures out her breathing is the key to her powers he could easily go for her when she has to breathe out and is a normal person.
Even with her being normal, I wouldn't count her out that quickly. She is a pretty talented martial artist herself, and managed to go toe-to-toe with both Painkiller/Khalil and Ishmael, who are considerably talented fighters, both having reflexes to deflect bullets with their blades, and Khalil has even fought people with superspeed twice, and outreacted and won against one.
And people have figured out her weakness and didn't result in an insta-win either.
Plus her suit is explicitly designed to protect her during the moments of vulnerability.

KingD19
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Even with her being normal, I wouldn't count her out that quickly. She is a pretty talented martial artist herself, and managed to go toe-to-toe with both Painkiller/Khalil and Ishmael, who are considerably talented fighters, both having reflexes to deflect bullets with their blades, and Khalil has even fought people with superspeed twice, and outreacted and won against one.
And people have figured out her weakness and didn't result in an insta-win either.
Plus her suit is explicitly designed to protect her during the moments of vulnerability.

Good info. I've forgotten a ton about that show.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.