Being racist against White people is just as bad as being racist to POC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Klaw
In todays' society, it's acceptable to be Anti-White.

Using the cover of "Diversity", "Inclusiveness", and "Fighting White Supremacy".

Having said that, being against White people for the color of their skin is no different than being against a POC for the same reason.

You're not "Progressive", "Edgy", or "Doing the right thing".

You're exactly what you purport to be against.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Klaw

Using the cover of "Diversity", "Inclusiveness", and "Fighting White Supremacy".

Having said that, being against White people for the color of their skin is no different than being against a POC for the same reason.

You're exactly what you purport to be against. roll eyes (sarcastic) try hard time!

Bashar Teg
and now for the regularly scheduled sunday morning bait threads. what an empty and meaningless life you must have, not-eon no

Newjak

You're exactly what you purport to be against. While you never want to judge people for the color of their skin I don't think your perception reality is correct.

We're not seeing an anti-white movement. It is an anti-racism movement. The same that's been going on in this country for hundreds of years.

Also in current America system racism overwhelmingly harms people of color compared to white people.

So it's not the same even in a practical application of the terms.

Klaw
@Newjak, I think you and I are seeing things differently.

I do agree that we have an Anti-Racism movement, but some of that is cover for Anti-White racism.

Blakemore

Old Man Whirly!

I do agree that we have an Anti-Racism movement, but some of that is cover for Anti-White racism. That's a surprise laughing out loud roll eyes (sarcastic)

snowdragon
I doubt this will have meaningful discussion I can already see the framing.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by snowdragon
I doubt this will have meaningful discussion I can already see the framing. Yeah, the opening post frames it as trolling. thumb up

snowdragon
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Yeah, the opening post frames it as trolling. thumb up

Change the "lens" of it thensmile

Old Man Whirly!
Change the "lens" of it thensmile Nah, this thread is mirror rather than a spy glass. A reflection of its opening poster and those who share his views. smile

snowdragon
Nah, this thread is mirror rather than a spy glass. A reflection of its opening poster and those who share his views. smile

Oh

-Pr-
Really? We need a thread to say that racism is racism is racism?

Blakemore

cdtm
Why do you think Jews play both sides?

They identify as white when it benefits them. Yet argue up and down to their diverse buddies they aren't "really" white, only Aryan Anglo whatever European's are white.

Of course the truth is if you pass for white, you're white. It's all a bs social construct anyways.

Blakemore
So racism is bs. Glad we agree.

Newjak

I do agree that we have an Anti-Racism movement, but some of that is cover for Anti-White racism. Whatever you want to tell yourself.

cdtm
Originally posted by Blakemore

I was more shooting for this:

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/80828668/from-my-point-of-view-its-the-jews-that-are-evil.jpg

But your point works too. thumb up

Bashar Teg
are the disQord retards applauding you rn?

cdtm
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
are the disQord retards applauding you rn?

Tbh I just wanted to post that image, it's just perfect. smile

snowdragon

Only one race, the human race. Easy Peasy...I wasn't gunning for anything other than typical posts. Not my thread anyway.

eThneoLgrRnae

You're exactly what you purport to be against.

This is obvious. Leftists continue to pretend like they are the antiracists though.

eThneoLgrRnae
I doubt this will have meaningful discussion I can already see the framing.

Of course it won't. Leftists are too damn stubborn to admit that they are what they claim to be against.

eThneoLgrRnae
Double post....

eThneoLgrRnae

eThneoLgrRnae
*despite*

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Newjak
Whatever you want to tell yourself.

....and the exact same goes for you. wink

Bashar Teg
^reee x 6 = REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Newjak
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
....and the exact same goes for you. wink laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

Blakemore
Originally posted by cdtm
Tbh I just wanted to post that image, it's just perfect. smile are you an anti semite?

cdtm
are you an anti semite?

That's beside the point.

And yes.

Blakemore

Darth Thor

Blakemore
Trump is a douche lol

eThneoLgrRnae
Yeah, poor white people because we are the ones who feel so entitled because of our skin color and think we need bs affiirmitative action to help us compete in schools and businesses because we feel sooooooo inferior and can't compete with other racial groups because of our skin color.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Oh wait... that's not describing white people, is it? wink

And we are also the ones who think requiring id to vote is racist because apparently we are too damn dumb to know how to get a voter id like everyone else... oh wait, that's not white people. smile

And we also think the world owes us something because of some shit that happened to our ancestors hundreds of years ago... oh wait, that's not white people is it?

But suuuuure, dem poor, poor white people. laughing out loud

Riiiiggght. roll eyes (sarcastic)

eThneoLgrRnae
Ya know, I'm just gonna come out and say it and don't care if it hurts his fragile, wittle snowflake black fee fees or not... Darth Thor seems like one of the most racists people on this forum. thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
Ya know, I'm just gonna come out and say it and don't care if it hurts his fragile, wittle snowflake black fee fees or not... Darth Thor seems like one of the most racists people on this forum. thumb up roll eyes (sarcastic) durwank

eThneoLgrRnae
Oh, don't worry pooty.

I recognize that you are one of those sad, pathetic self-loathing white people who likes to cuck to black, racist scum. wink

Blakemore
All I got from your posts was, black peoples be bad.

Darth Thor
Ya know, I'm just gonna come out and say it and don't care if it hurts his fragile, wittle snowflake black fee fees or not... Darth Thor seems like one of the most racists people on this forum. thumb up

laughing

eThneoLgrRnae
All I got from your posts was, black peoples be bad.

Quit whining like a little b*tch.... all I get from your posts is a bunch of incoherent gibberish and yet you don't see me whining about it constantly.

Darth Thor
Ironic because this whole rant was incoherent AF:

Yeah, poor white people because we are the ones who feel so entitled because of our skin color and think we need bs affiirmitative action to help us compete in schools and businesses because we feel sooooooo inferior and can't compete with other racial groups because of our skin color.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

And we are also the ones who think requiring id to vote is racist because apparently we are too damn dumb to know how to get a voter id like everyone else... oh wait, that's not white people. smile

And we also think the world owes us something because of some shit that happened to our ancestors hundreds of years ago... oh wait, that's not white people is it?

Riiiiggght. roll eyes (sarcastic)

eThneoLgrRnae
"Oh no, help me! I'm so oppressed! The white man is holding me down! I can't compete with him in school so I need affirmative action to level the playing field! Oh poor, poor little victimized me!"-- poor black people

Old Man Whirly!
"Oh no, help me! I'm so oppressed! The white man is holding me down! I can't compete with him in school so I need affirmative action to level the playing field! Oh poor, poor little victimized me!"-- poor black people durwank roll eyes (sarcastic)

eThneoLgrRnae
Meh, I don't care what self-loathing white people like you who like to pathetically virtue-signal think about me, pooty. wink

Old Man Whirly!
Meh, I don't care what self-loathing white people like you who like to pathetically virtue-signal think about me, pooty. wink More adhominems. laughing

eThneoLgrRnae
Meh, I don't care what self-loathing white people like you who like to pathetically virtue-signal think about me, pooty. wink

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae
*burp*

Just go back to your bottle, blakey.

Blakemore
The Lone Ranger, you are man now and must pick a philosophy. Do you pick tolerance of other cultures, or out dated religious dogma and racism?

Oh, ok then.

Old Man Whirly!
The Lone Ranger, you are man now and must pick a philosophy. Do you pick tolerance of other cultures, or out dated religious dogma and racism?

Oh, ok then. laughing out loud thumb up Top notch!

Newjak

Riiiiggght. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

Blakemore

cdtm

Darth Thor
Aren't Jews a religion?

I mean, you can't convert into a German, but you can convert into a Jew. Hitler himself could have converted.

They are not a missionary religion like Islam or Christianity where they encourage conversion.

Orthodox Jews would say for salvation just Believe in God and follow the Law. But they would advise not to bother converting.

Newjak
Aren't Jews a religion?

I mean, you can't convert into a German, but you can convert into a Jew. Hitler himself could have converted. Technically you can become a German citizen big grin

Raptor22
Darth Thor seems like one of the most racists people on this forum. thumb up lol

Blakemore
Aren't Jews a religion?

I mean, you can't convert into a German, but you can convert into a Jew. Hitler himself could have converted. yes and no.

Klaw
You can't be racist against an ideology.

Blakemore
Ermm, you can. I think it was called world war 2.

Klaw
Are you drunk, Blake?

Newjak
I think the topic of what topics are and are not racist perfectly sum up the problems with this thread.

It looks to make a simple statement more meaningful than what it is to the reality.

Yes there can be racism against white people but all the data points to the fact that racism in America overwhelmingly effects POC and not whites. If it were reversed then perhaps this would be a more meaningful topic about reality.

Yes the term racist generally refers to the color of someone's skin so unless you're talking specifically about bigotry against people of Hebrew descent when referring to Jews it technically could be argued as not being racists.

That still doesn't make being against Jewish people because of their religion any less bigoted and wrong. You also important to note that racism can be accepted as also being against ethnical groups which religious affiliation is a part of so being anti-seminte even on the foundation of religion could still be considered racists.

But that's more of a philosophical/definitional question that has no bearing on the reality of what people are really talking about.

Which as stated above perfectly sums up this thread.

Blakemore
Jews are hairy short people with curly sideburns lol

See, anti Semitic comments can be racist too!

Blakemore

Old Man Whirly!
I think the topic of what topics are and are not racist perfectly sum up the problems with this thread.

It looks to make a simple statement more meaningful than what it is to the reality.

Yes there can be racism against white people but all the data points to the fact that racism in America overwhelmingly effects POC and not whites. If it were reversed then perhaps this would be a more meaningful topic about reality.

Yes the term racist generally refers to the color of someone's skin so unless you're talking specifically about bigotry against people of Hebrew descent when referring to Jews it technically could be argued as not being racists.

That still doesn't make being against Jewish people because of their religion any less bigoted and wrong. You also important to note that racism can be accepted as also being against ethnical groups which religious affiliation is a part of so being anti-seminte even on the foundation of religion could still be considered racists.

But that's more of a philosophical/definitional question that has no bearing on the reality of what people are really talking about.

Which as stated above perfectly sums up this thread. thumb up This is Voltron to a tee.

cdtm

Which as stated above perfectly sums up this thread.

Thinking about it, no one ever calls those biased against Arabs anti-semites. Even though many Arabs are semitic.

They coined a term Islamaphobe, but that doesn't quite have the bite of anti-semite, which most assume is strictly a slur against Jews.

Interesting, that.

Newjak
Thinking about it, no one ever calls those biased against Arabs anti-semites. Even though many Arabs are semitic.

They coined a term Islamaphobe, but that doesn't quite have the bite of anti-semite, which most assume is strictly a slur against Jews.

Interesting, that. It's interesting in terms of why that came to be yes but once again has very little bearing on the reality of what people are trying to really discuss when they talk about racism.

eThneoLgrRnae

Yes there can be racism against white people but all the data points to the fact that racism in America overwhelmingly effects POC and not whites.

laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

Good one, bro. Keep telling yourself that.

Darth Thor

Makes sense given Jews and Arabs originate from the same region.

eThneoLgrRnae
Funny how I don't see kids being brainwashed in school that all black people are inherently bad... critical race theory brainwashes kids into thinking all white people are. It can only lead to division and making white kids hate themselves.

And don't embarass yourself by claiming that CRT doesn't teach that when we all know damn well it does so GTFO out of here with this bs lie that racism affects poc more because that is a straight up lie.

CRT actually teaches kids to be racist. Get that shit out of our schools.

Newjak
laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

Good one, bro. Keep telling yourself that. laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

Newjak
Funny how I don't see kids being brainwashed in school that all black people are inherently bad... critical race theory brainwashes kids into thinking all white people are. It can only lead to division and making white kids hate themselves.

And don't embarass yourself by claiming that CRT doesn't teach that when we all know damn well it does so GTFO out of here with this bs lie that racism affects poc more because that is a straight up lie.

CRT actually teaches kids to be racist. Get that shit out of our schools. laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

Old Man Whirly!

CRT actually teaches kids to be racist. Get that shit out of our schools. you've had critical race theory explained to you properly half a dozen times now, but you still use your tabloid/youtuber trolling version. laughing out loud

eThneoLgrRnae
laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

Old Man Whirly!
laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud dur

cdtm
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Makes sense given Jews and Arabs originate from the same region.

Was just wondering out loud why Islamophobe is a thing, when we had a word all along for it.

Anti-semites.

Newjak
laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

Darth Thor
Was just wondering out loud why Islamophobe is a thing, when we had a word all along for it.

Anti-semites.

I don't know. Seems like that term was being used exclusively for Jews.

However going after Muslims is an easy way to target a whole load of races, not just Arabs.

Newjak

Anti-semites. Because historically one became synonymous with the persecution of the Hebrews and Jewish populations so another word was probably used to delineate between the two groups since they are considered distinct now even though the word Anti-semite could potentially be used for both.

The same way you can technically always refer to sharks as fish but we mostly use the term shark for that group of fish.

eThneoLgrRnae
Because historically one became synonymous with the persecution of the Hebrews and Jewish populations so another word was probably used to delineate between the two groups since they are considered distinct now even though the word Anti-semite could potentially be used for both.

The same way you can technically always refer to sharks as fish but we mostly use the term shark for that group of fish.

Newjak
laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

snowdragon
you've had critical race theory explained to you properly half a dozen times now, but you still use your tabloid/youtuber trolling version. laughing out loud

You are incorrect on that.

eThneoLgrRnae
You are incorrect on that.

When is he ever NOT incorrect? laughing out loud

snowdragon
When is he ever NOT incorrect? laughing out loud

You have to take into account his perspective which is more global, he doesn't lie or try and deceive imo but sometimes his view doesn't fit all narratives., I am guilty of that as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.