Right wing viewers news channel hits zero viewers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.theguardian.com/media/2021/jul/15/gb-news-shows-attracted-zero-viewers-after-boycott-over-taking-the-knee?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

GB News shows attracted zero viewers after boycott over taking the knee
Channel label Guto Harri’s on-air gesture in solidarity against racist abuse suffered by the England team ‘unacceptable’

The channel has now said the decision of Guto Harri to make the on-air gesture on Tuesday in solidarity against the racist abuse suffered by English players was “an unacceptable breach of our standards”.

The figures were recorded the day after Harri’s move, which led to widespread fury on social media from GB News viewers who pledged to stop watching the recently launched rightwing current affairs channel, making accusations that it had sold out and gone “woke”, secretly harboured Marxist values, or was in favour of Black Lives Matter.

Silly racists laughing out loud eating themselves.

Blakemore
They failed because of lack of experience, why do people keep going on about their skin colour?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Blakemore
They failed because of lack of experience, why do people keep going on about their skin colour? Agreed they will do better in the World Cup... perhaps shifty

Blakemore
Time will tell.

Blakemore

Darth Thor
I didnt actually mind the concept of GB news. Andrew Neil has earned my respect as a journalist (just see him interviewing Ben Shapiro or Alex Jones laughing out loud ). Plus U.K. has broadcasting standards to hear both sides, so couldnt be as bad as Fox News, and could just be very entertaining.

That said, its failure has proven how little support these right wing views really have. Objecting (and booing footballers) to taking the knee being the prime example.

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae
Oh pooty... smh... you and your bait threads lol.

Like I said, poor pooty wakes up everyday thinking "Hmmm, how can I trigger right wingers/Trump supporters today?" laughing out loud

lineagerq
wow, thanks for post!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.