Gunpwder Milkshake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BruceSkywalker
this film was a waste, its horrible.. disgusted

that is all

Patient_Leech
Yeah, it doesn't look good.

I seem to recall me ranting about Holy-wood trying to make action movies in the style of John Wick, but with women. That same rant would probably apply here.

This looks like feminist nonsense, like the Harley Quinn movie. *facepalm*

CIRmcgAeUUs

riv6672

tkitna
I actually laughed at it and didnt hate it, Good soundtrack too.

Old Man Whirly!
Watched this and left wondering what people would say if a film has men shoting women etc in this way. It's harmless and stupid but plays into rightists hands. Kill Bill it is not and this is due to the sisterhood of hatred for men and the lack of females fighting females at all. Which good films with women as actioners like Kill Bill and Black Wodow have. A little misandry here no doubt.

2by8
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Watched this and left wondering what people would say if a film has men shoting women etc in this way. It's harmless and stupid but plays into rightists hands. Kill Bill it is not and this is due to the sisterhood of hatred for men and the lack of females fighting females at all. Which good films with women as actioners like Kill Bill and Black Wodow have. A little misandry here no doubt. Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Watched this and left wondering what people would say if a film has men shoting women etc in this way. It's harmless and stupid but plays into rightists hands. Kill Bill it is not and this is due to the sisterhood of hatred for men and the lack of females fighting females at all. Which good films with women as actioners like Kill Bill and Black Wodow have. A little misandry here no doubt. YbuUfYVdbmQ

2by8
I help my land lady carry out her garbage.

steverules_2

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by tkitna
I actually laughed at it and didnt hate it, Good soundtrack too.

Now, so bad it's good is a totally different story. Hm...

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Black Wodow

Gotta be honest...that sounds horrid.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by 2by8
YbuUfYVdbmQ

So glorious. That almost makes me want to use my Willem Dafoe / Last Temptation of Christ avatar again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.