Flash (Wally) hits the World Forger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
With as much power built up by his speed; and placed into one punch, could Wally knock the World Forger out? Is a KO as far as it would go? How severe would the World Forger's injuries be, if any?

DarkSaint85
Is WF in the 3rd Dimension or 6th

Stoic
It is the exact same scenario as it was with Superman. Good question, thanks.

carver9
If Flash is trying, he knocks him TF out.

StiltmanFTW
Flash kills him and Superman at the same time.

Accidentally.

While holding back.

Then he loses to a gorilla.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
It is the exact same scenario as it was with Superman. Good question, thanks.

Then no, imo.

Superman (and maybe Batman?) Would have been the only two who could've done it, imo, because of what the imps had been doing, i.e. saturating them with 5D energy.

StiltmanFTW
Flash hits WF infinite times with the infinite mass punch.

All while making WF's skeleton and organs intangible and phasing them out of his body.

All while BFR'ing them into Speedforce.

And speedstealing every atom of WF's being.

And relocating him to a different time.

And retconning WF's origins.

StiltmanFTW
Do you even flashfact, ds?

Diesldude

StiltmanFTW
No.

Diesldude

StiltmanFTW
He can. Without trying.

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Then no, imo.

Superman (and maybe Batman?) Would have been the only two who could've done it, imo, because of what the imps had been doing, i.e. saturating them with 5D energy.

Do you remember COIE? That wasn't Wally, and the Anti-Monitor as we know is as powerful as his brothers are at base levels. Give it some thought, because there may be something that I'm missing here.

DarkSaint85
When the AM/ any of his brothers come into the 3rd dimension, they are weakened. When Flash hit him, he was in the 3rd. Scary as it sounds, he was weakened.

In the 6th, they're at full power. Superman punches WF when he's in the 6th.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.