Toxic Katie Hopkins disgusts another country.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
Having alienated the UK and run off to the Colonies. Where she now spends time between Oz and the US, she alienates Oz people and is kicked off the TV and probably out of Oz. They don't want her hate speak, that belongs in the South of the US.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/jul/18/far-right-commentator-katie-hopkins-to-be-dumped-by-channel-seven-after-sydney-hotel-quarantine-claims?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

ArtificialGlory
"The Colonies". Very based, very redpilled.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
"The Colonies". Very based, very redpilled. or maybe satirically "very British" wink

Bashar Teg
i have dutch ancestry from pre-british colonial origin (as well as english colonial of course, but lets forget that for now).
so thank you for eventually choosing to abandon the colonies that your people STOLE from my people. and yes, all is forgiven (but not forgotten)

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i have dutch ancestry from pre-british colonial origin (as well as english colonial of course, but lets forget that for now).
so thank you for eventually choosing to abandon the colonies that your people STOLE from my people. and yes, all is forgiven (but not forgotten) You are welcome, we borrowed money to finance our wars and rape of the new world better than the Burghers. Our use of press gangs to garner bodies for the navy was also most excellent.

samhain
Lol, she got deported.

eThneoLgrRnae
Katie Hopkins >>>> pooty bot wink

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by samhain
Lol, she got deported. I know smile

samhain
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Katie Hopkins >>>> pooty bot wink

Significant input as always ethnicdonglover.

samhain
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I know smile

She's ridiculous. She's like a shit 80's wrestling villain.

eThneoLgrRnae
Significant input as always ethnicdonglover.

Cry more, limey shitbag..

If you have a problem with my posts then don't read them, moron. Ignore function is always an option you know. No one is making you read them, ffs.

eThneoLgrRnae
Whirly makes a troll thread or two almost everday yet I don't see crybabies like samhain b*tching about those.

That's because when he makes those threads he is trolling Trump supporters/right wingers and of course he is totally fine with that. Oh, but if someone trolls whirly back when he makes one of those troll threads as this one so obviously is he throws a little wah wah b*tch ass fit over it lmao.

Spare me your selective outrage, dude.

Old Man Whirly!
She's ridiculous. She's like a shit 80's wrestling villain. I know laughing out loudOriginally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Whirly makes a troll thread or two almost everday yet I don't see crybabies like samhain b*tching about those.

That's because when he makes those threads he is trolling Trump supporters/right wingers and of course he is totally fine with that. Oh, but if someone trolls whirly back when he makes one of those troll threads as this one so obviously is he throws a little wah wah b*tch ass fit over it lmao.

Spare me your selective outrage, dude. Because threads based on legitimate news sources is trolling durwank

Robtard
"Seven terminates contract and British far-right figure expected to leave country after joking about plans to breach quarantine rules" -snip

Rightist idiot.

samhain
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae

That's right you didn't see me do that, nor did you see me do it when Broly did it.
Keep posting with significance and legitimacy ethnicdonglover, it's very entertaining.

jaden_2.0
She'll be on GBNews with Farage by the end of the week. They have to do something to increase their viewers from *checks notes*...zero? That can't be right. *checks notes again*...yeah...zero viewers....lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.