Have you been vaxxed for Corona?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
This seems to be one of the most pertinent topics atm, so just out of curtiosity if anyone wants to answer you can have a go here.

eThneoLgrRnae
Nope, and I don't plan on ever be poisoned with any covid so-called "vaccine".

I'll take my chances with a virus that has over a 99% survival rating over an experimental "vaccine" any day.

Stigma
Yeah. I think the survival rate up to the age of late 60s (70s?) is even higher than that? Don't remember the data.

eThneoLgrRnae
I just don't trust vaccines in general but these covid vaccines are even more cause for concern than something like say a typical flu shot.

Btw, it's interesting how no one seems to get the flu or pneumonia anymore. Everytime someone gets sick the so-called experts are so eager to label it "covid".

Gee, it's almost like they have an agenda that depends entirely on scaring the world into think covid is far more dangerous than it actually is. Imagine that. wink

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
I just don't trust vaccines in general but these covid vaccines are even more cause for concern than something like say a typical flu shot.

Btw, it's interesting how no one seems to get the flu or pneumonia anymore. Everytime someone gets sick the so-called experts are so eager to label it "covid".

Gee, it's almost like they have an agenda that depends entirely on scaring the world into think covid is far more dangerous than it actually is. Imagine that. wink durwank of course people still get both.

tru-marvell
Yep...second shot was June 7th 9 in the morning . Came to work earlier the next day to conduct a life safety test but by 10 started feeling very sleepy, went home at noon and slept for about 90 minutes, woke with a fever that lasted about hour and by 6 that evening was back to normal.

My 86 year old mother has been, as has several other my siblings, (but not my wife and two childre aged 27 and 20)

My co-worker who I share an office with had contracted Covid has also been vaccinated as has his wife who very recently has given birth.
So my personal experience has thus far been positive....though I must state that I have yet to exhibit any 'super power' which is kinda why I took the shot.

This was my first vaccine since childhood back in the 70"s.

-Pr-
Got two shots of the Pfizer. Massive relief for me when I got it. Side-effects were a sore arm and little else.

Parents and one of my siblings were vaccinated too, though my brother got the AZ one. He wasn't feeling well for like a day but was fine after.

Old Man Whirly!
Two shots of az, booster to come will also be getting j and j, and flu vaccine here and in UK.

Robtard

Gee, it's almost like they have an agenda that depends entirely on scaring the world into think covid is far more dangerous than it actually is. Imagine that. wink

FunFact: The reason the US had a milder Flu season was due to people social distancing, the lock downs, people washing more and wide spread mask use.

Robtard
I got double shots of Pzifer, as did my family.

Stigma
Do you get to choose the vaxx you will be administered or do they just give you what they have?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Robtard
FunFact: The reason the US had a milder Flu season was due to people social distancing, the lock downs, people washing more and wide spread mask use.

We had something similar here in Ireland.

2by8
Nope, and I don't plan on ever be poisoned with any covid so-called "vaccine".

I'll take my chances with a virus that has over a 99% survival rating over an experimental "vaccine" any day.

2by8
But I will wear a mask, but I don't think that will really help an airborne virus.

Robtard
Originally posted by Stigma
Do you get to choose the vaxx you will be administered or do they just give you what they have?

I just got what they had at the time, same with my family. We were all Pzifer though, despite my kids getting it months later.

I do know people who got vaxxed around the same time as me and one had the J&J, a few others had Moderna.

Robtard
Originally posted by -Pr-
We had something similar here in Ireland.

thumb up

Several countries saw milder Flu seasons due to the Covid19 restrictions.

snowdragon
Double Pfizered in April and now the whole family is vaccinated including the kid.

2by8
FTKX5i5G1Ik

Blakemore
Oh shit, I voted yes, twice instead of **** you robtard.

Blakemore

jaden_2.0
I got a sore arm after the first jab so I got them to put the 2nd dose in the new arm that grew from where I got the first jab.

Raptor22
Yep got 2nd shot early in June

Blakemore
I think I got the mederna vaccine.

Bashar Teg
J&J only requires one shot, so this poll is bunk. should be "partially" or "fully" vaccinated.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Of course people still get both.

He's not entirely wrong. Putting aside that various different viruses (including COVID) can and do cause pneumonia, it's true that several once-common, non-COVID viruses have become a great deal rarer as of late. I work in an Emergency Department, and the number of Influenza or RSV cases I saw (or even heard about, really) in all of 2020 could be counted on one hand. That would've been unthinkable before 2019, back when you could expect to see at least one case on any given day during certain times of the year.

Of course, his conspiracy theory is still nonsense; for nearly every patient we tested for COVID, we also tested for Influenza. Just goes to show how effective the anti-COVID policies were at controlling the spread of these viruses, as well as just how much more contagious COVID is by comparison.

As for the thread prompt, yes, I received the Pfizer vaccines in late February and in early March.

eThneoLgrRnae
No, they're not rarer. They still happen about as often as they used to. It's just that so many doctors and hospitals are so eager to classify all sickness as "covid" because they know they'll get monetary bonuses for doing so.

eThneoLgrRnae
In short, people are dying from a plethora of illnesses but they are all getting labelled as "covid deaths" because doctors and hospitals get bonuses when they call them that.

The reason they get bonuses is because there is an agenda to scare everyonre into thinking covid is much scarier than it actually is so they can justify all of their authoritarian lockdown bs and disregarding people's rights.

Of course this is all part of a much larger and longer running agenda of massive depopulation and bringing in a world government. You can call me a crazy conspiracy theorist all you like.

Bashar Teg
nah

NewGuy01
No, they're not rarer. They still happen about as often as they used to. It's just that so many doctors and hospitals are so eager to classify all sickness as "covid" because they know they'll get monetary bonuses for doing so.
Like I said, we test for both. As in, laboratory testing, not just an evaluation of the symptoms; a doctor can't "classify" a positive Influenza test as COVID-19... unless you mean to suggest that all of our lab technicians are payed actors, or that all of our equipment has been tampered with to produce false negatives. laughing out loud

jaden_2.0

Of course this is all part of a much larger and longer running agenda of massive depopulation and bringing in a world government. You can call me a crazy conspiracy theorist all you like.

It's not working very well then, is it? The population's still going up.

Old Man Whirly!
In short, people are dying from a plethora of illnesses but they are all getting labelled as "covid deaths" because doctors and hospitals get bonuses when they call them that.

The reason they get bonuses is because there is an agenda to scare everyonre into thinking covid is much scarier than it actually is so they can justify all of their authoritarian lockdown bs and disregarding people's rights.

Of course this is all part of a much larger and longer running agenda of massive depopulation and bringing in a world government. You can call me a crazy conspiracy theorist all you like. durhulk nutty

Darth Thor

Source? Evidence? Proof?

Newjak

Of course this is all part of a much larger and longer running agenda of massive depopulation and bringing in a world government. You can call me a crazy conspiracy theorist all you like. laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

Robtard
@eThneoLgrRnae

And your proof of these claims is? Alex Jones?

Blakemore
Wow, KMC is such a leftist echo chamber 🤕

Eon Blue

rudester
I want to get vaxed but I'm a bit scared so no I have not.

Impediment

Bashar Teg
because reaaons?

Robtard
Remember when the vaccines were first rolling out and the only people eligible were the elderly/other people in high risk groups and the wealthy were using their money and influence to cut in line, while the rest of us plebs had to wait our turn?

That's a solid indicator that the vaccines won't murder you.

snowdragon
Well you have to chuckle because frankly I find the list of possible side effects unreasonably simple.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/expect/after.html

You can look up aspirin and the list of side effects are more clearly laid out and understood. It has almost a page of potential issues per the mayo clinic.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/aspirin-oral-route/side-effects/drg-20152665

If someone has doubts, frankly the CDC and Pfizer as an example just seem a bit dishonest.

Eon Blue
Remember when the vaccines were first rolling out and the only people eligible were the elderly/other people in high risk groups and the wealthy were using their money and influence to cut in line, while the rest of us plebs had to wait our turn?

thumb up

Robtard
thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by snowdragon
Well you have to chuckle because frankly I find the list of possible side effects unreasonably simple.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/expect/after.html

You can look up aspirin and the list of side effects are more clearly laid out and understood. It has almost a page of potential issues per the mayo clinic.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/aspirin-oral-route/side-effects/drg-20152665

If someone has doubts, frankly the CDC and Pfizer as an example just seem a bit dishonest.

Many people have either died or experienced severe health problems from getting these covid "vaccines". They aren't laughing I can assure you. Just because the media refuses to talk about it doesn't mean it isn't happening. Many people who have lost loved ones and are silenced when they try to speak about it on social media with their posts being labelled "misinformation" or even "disinfornation" are not laughing either.

Infowars is one of the few places where people can call in and tell about their or their loved ones' experiences with the "vaccines" and I have lost count of how many have callen in to show heartbroken over a family member dying from them. Thank God for Infowars for being one of the few remaining bastions of free speech. But of course you probably think all of those people who called in were "lying" lol.

I stand by what I said, these covid "vaccines" are meant to depopulate the planet along with all of the other ways they are slowly but surely killing us. Now there is this new so-called "Delta variant" that they have just pulled out of their asses and made up to explain away all of the people who have been vaxxed already dying instead of just admitting that it is the vaccines themselves that are killing them. They'll never admit that so they'll just keep twisting the truth by making up new "variants" on the fly to explain away all the death.

Oh, and of course they'll blame it all on all of the anti-vaxxers too. That is their favorite go-to scapegoat. They are f***ing liars and are complicit in mass murder. They are all gonna burn in Hell for what they've done. Actually, they were probably gonna burn in hell anyway since I'm certain they have all rejected Jesus Christ as their Lord and personal Savior but they will probably have a special spot there reserved for them that is gonna be worse than the rest of Hell.

Taking these covid "vaccines" is like playing russian roulette. They're far more dangerous than the virus itself or any so-called "variant".

eThneoLgrRnae
Most people who die from them won't die immediately. It'll usually take up to 3 or 4 years for most people to die from the health problems the "vaccines" will create for them.

It is meant as a soft kill weapon. That way they can hide it better rather than if everyone started dropping dead all at once immediately after getting them. Of course some people will last longer than others though, just depends on the individual.

NemeBro
Star is a retard and his mother was a whore.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
because reaaons?

See, that's the thing that morons like you just don't get and probably never will. No one has to explain their reasons for not getting a vaccine. Just as no one has to explain their reasons for wanting to own an AR-15 either. It is their right to refuse it if they so choose and they don't have to explain it away to people like you who seem to have a serious problem understanding what the word 'rights' means.

Eon Blue
Mitch McConnell looks like a turtle!

Bashar Teg
See, that's the thing that morons like you just don't get and probably never will. No one has to explain their reasons for not getting a vaccine. Just as no one has to explain their reasons for wanting to own an AR-15 either. It is their right to refuse it if they so choose and they don't have to explain it away to people like you who seem to have a serious problem understanding what the word 'rights' means.

i was talking to imp, since i hope he changes his mind, not you. your life means nothing to me, and you have my permission and blessing to stay unvaccinated and die for your freedumbdurwank

eThneoLgrRnae
A woman exercises her so-called "right" to have her defenseless unoborn child murdered.

Bash: *crickets*

A person exercises his or her actual legitimate right to refuse a vaccine.

Bash: "Omg, what's wrong with you?! I want a god**** reason for why you are refusing this vaccine! Explain yourself, dammit! Now!!! mad"

eThneoLgrRnae
A good little obedient, brainwashed government slave named Randy called into Owen Shroyer's "War Room" show to attack Shroyer, his boss AJ, and Infowars in general for telling the truth about masks not working. Of course he claimed that everybody at Infowars was lying because he's a brainwashed leftist idiot.

Just fast forward to about the 1:40:00 mark. Shroyer destroyed his ass lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMWUSlw7wKo&t=6039s

Shroyer did praise Randy for having the balls to call in to his show though which is a very rare thing for leftists to do because most of them are cowards.

Oh yeah, they also talked about vaccines which is why I posted it here instead of starting a new thread.

rudester

They might kill you, remember there have been people who have died from it, not saying it will kill everyone but saying it could

Eon Blue
Trump looks like a pig!

Darth Thor
Its Trumps fault his retarded supporters are all anti-Vaxx. He got both jabs but kept it pretty quiet.

Going to Infowars for your news though laughing out loud

Zoey141

Blakemore

-Pr-

StiltmanFTW
Codeine feels good thumb up

I use it whenever I want to, along with great many other pills and stuff.

NemeBro
Did a significant portion of this thread get deleted? I could have sworn there was more than this, and that Shadowfyre outed himself as a retard as well which I no longer see.

Eon Blue
Life is one hell of a drug.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by NemeBro
Did a significant portion of this thread get deleted? I could have sworn there was more than this, and that Shadowfyre outed himself as a retard as well which I no longer see. I suspect yes. I also think Shadowfyre is a sock tbh.

Blakemore

Old Man Whirly!

Klaw

Bashar Teg
are you vaccinated under your eon account? retard thumb down

Old Man Whirly!
are you vaccinated under your eon account? retard thumb down laughcry thumb up

-Pr-

Blakemore

Blakemore
Originally posted by -Pr-
I applaud your attempt at the accent, at least. laughing out loud respect thumb up

roughrider
I got Pfizer in June, and Moderna in July. Canada has OK'd vaccine mixing as safe, but I know that's not uniform everywhere.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by roughrider
I got Pfizer in June, and Moderna in July. Canada has OK'd vaccine mixing as safe, but I know that's not uniform everywhere.

I hope thats Okayd here. I want a different vaccine for the booster shot. AZ doesnt seem to be quite as effective as the others.

gold slorg
both dozes of Pfizer here

whenever there is a tax-funded or relatively cheap vaccine for any sickness that's even moderately dangerous, i ****in take it lol

gold slorg
i honestly don't consider coronavirus to be a large personal threat. it's a threat to the healthcare system for sure, because of how easily it spreads and how long treatment may take, but I don't see it as a risk to my life

i'm totally onboard with the idea that it's flu 2.0

but i also take a flu shot every year, because why not? it costs me less than a cup of good coffee and makes my life better in flu seasons

cdtm
Originally posted by gold slorg
i honestly don't consider coronavirus to be a large personal threat. it's a threat to the healthcare system for sure, because of how easily it spreads and how long treatment may take, but I don't see it as a risk to my life

i'm totally onboard with the idea that it's flu 2.0

but i also take a flu shot every year, because why not? it costs me less than a cup of good coffee and makes my life better in flu seasons

So you feel the health care industry is only interested in lost profits?

I've worked at Yale New Haven Hospital in the past, and seen first hand how even one hospital bed being taken up was treated as if tenant was refusing to move out on eviction and costing rest to the hospital.

gold slorg
the healthcare industry is not the same as pharma industry

BackFire
Yeah. Got Pfizer. Been fully vaccinated since late April. Had a sore arm for a few days after each shot and was a little tired the day after the first. No other side effects. Also since I had covid back in December as well those three things should offer a lot of protection so I can lick doorknobs with peace of mind.

Bashar Teg
I think we'll end up needing a 3rd shot before the year is dons

BackFire

Darth Thor
I think we'll end up needing a 3rd shot before the year is dons

But will life get back to normal then ?

Doesnt seem to be a light at the end of the tunnel anymore.

eThneoLgrRnae
Lmao.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Darth Thor
But will life get back to normal then ?

Doesnt seem to be a light at the end of the tunnel anymore.

are you asking me if covid will produce manageable variations from now on, that medical science can stay ahead of? are you trolling?

Blakemore

Darth Thor

Darth Thor
are you asking me if covid will produce manageable variations from now on, that medical science can stay ahead of? are you trolling?

No, ive just lost hope of shit being normal again anytime in 2021.

BackFire
If you're vaccinated you are pretty safe. Even with Delta breakthrough cases the majority of them are mild and nothing to worry about.

I've read that it's actually pretty unlikely that there will be future variants that are able to completely bypass the vaccine, as even if a variant comes that is able to completely bypass the antibodies, there will still be memory T cells which are a very important part of the immune system that will be able to protect you moreso than if you weren't vaccinated by creating new antibodies faster than otherwise because of the vaccine.

Robtard
Originally posted by BackFire
If you're vaccinated you are pretty safe. Even with Delta breakthrough cases the majority of them are mild and nothing to worry about.

I've read that it's actually pretty unlikely that there will be future variants that are able to completely bypass the vaccine, as even if a variant comes that is able to completely bypass the antibodies, there will still be memory T cells which are a very important part of the immune system that will be able to protect you moreso than if you weren't vaccinated by creating new antibodies faster than otherwise because of the vaccine.

Pfft, you and your "science".

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Darth Thor
No, ive just lost hope of shit being normal again anytime in 2021.

*powering down phasers*

ah, my bad them. it's just...the way this thread has gone...you know

Robtard
Every Covid realted thread or discussion has gone down that way. Remember "virological hoax", while more and more were being infected and the deaths started piling up. It's f*****g mindbogglingly strange.

cdtm

Why would it be a troll if he did?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by cdtm
Why would it be a troll if he did? So thirsty! laughing out loud

snowdragon
Hopefully with the upcoming studies with ivermectin there will be an alternative for some of these countries that are unable to purchase mass vaccines to minimize spread and hospitalizations.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by snowdragon
Hopefully with the upcoming studies with ivermectin there will be an alternative for some of these countries that are unable to purchase mass vaccines to minimize spread and hospitalizations. die to youth of population some of those poor countries have a natural firebreak.

jaden_2.0
Every Covid realted thread or discussion has gone down that way. Remember "virological hoax", while more and more were being infected and the deaths started piling up. It's f*****g mindbogglingly strange.

Anyone who's ever used the phrases "plandemic" and/or "CONVID" needs to fling themselves off a bridge.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Anyone who's ever used the phrases "plandemic" and/or "CONVID" needs to fling themselves off a bridge. thumb up No doubt!

Robtard
Anyone who's ever used the phrases "plandemic" and/or "CONVID" needs to fling themselves off a bridge.

I assume you mean in a non sarcastic way? stick out tongue

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae
Oh go f*** yourself, blakey... and that goes for anyone else who supports forced vaccinations which includes telling people they won't be able to shop at important places like grocery stores or that they will be fired from their jobs if they refuse to take the shot.

Anyone that tries to stick me with that poison jab better be prepared for one helluva a fight, you fascist piece of dog manure.

The only ones who're gonna be rethinking their attitude is dickwads like you who get their losers asses whooped after trying to force that "vaccine" on us.

You losers just don't get it. Anyone, and I do mean anyone who thinks people should be forced to take this poison jab against their will deserves to be covered in shit and piss and lit on fire and burned to death. And yep, I'm 100% serious.

I don't care whose fee fees that hurts either. F*** all of you fascist control freaks. I wish you would all f***ing die and burn in Hell forever which is where you all belong. wink

Blakemore

Robtard
Oh go f*** yourself, blakey... and that goes for anyone else who supports forced vaccinations which includes telling people they won't be able to shop at important places like grocery stores or that they will be fired from their jobs if they refuse to take the shot.

Anyone that tries to stick me with that poison jab better be prepared for one helluva a fight, you fascist piece of dog manure.

The only ones who're gonna be rethinking their attitude is dickwads like you who get their losers asses whooped after trying to force that "vaccine" on us.

You losers just don't get it. Anyone, and I do mean anyone who thinks people should be forced to take this poison jab against their will deserves to be covered in shit and piss and lit on fire and burned to death. And yep, I'm 100% serious.

I don't care whose fee fees that hurts either. F*** all of you fascist control freaks. I wish you would all f***ing die and burn in Hell forever which is where you all belong. wink

tl;dr

Robtard

Bashar Teg
tl;dr

awww don't you wanna read the great wall of "reeeeee"?

Darth Thor
Also businesses deciding who they serve to is their Capitalist right isnt it?

Irony the anti-socialist has an issue with Capitalism.

Old Man Whirly!

I don't care whose fee fees that hurts either. F*** all of you fascist control freaks. I wish you would all f***ing die and burn in Hell forever which is where you all belong. wink Originally posted by Robtard
tl;dr
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
https://i.imgur.com/bqifiq9.jpg

awww don't you wanna read the great wall of "reeeeee"?

laughing out loudthumb up

jaden_2.0
How exactly are you supposed to force him to get vaccinated anyways, even if you wanted?

Another imagined grievance, Trumpers love those.

Subliminal messages that the deep state have hacked into Newsmax broadcasts, obviously, duh.

Old Man Whirly!
Subliminal messages that the deep state have hacked into Newsmax broadcasts, obviously, duh. Never work he wears a twin layer tinfoil hat and special glasses to avoid ocular intrusion.

Impediment
The Biden administration is developing plan to require almost all foreign visitors to be vaccinated.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/08/04/politics/vaccines-foreign-visitors-to-us/index.html

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Impediment
The Biden administration is developing plan to require almost all foreign visitors to be vaccinated.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/08/04/politics/vaccines-foreign-visitors-to-us/index.html tbh, I have a number of vaccinations I have to have to travel now including yellow fever. Nothing new really. Needs must.

Blakemore

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/08/04/politics/vaccines-foreign-visitors-to-us/index.html Hmm, *puts tinfoil hat on* THAT IS LE RACIST!

Impediment

Blakemore

jaden_2.0
DEATH TO AMERICA! DEATH TO THE WEST!!!

Blakemore
Hmm, I think imp was actually talking about ethneo. My mistake.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Blakemore
Hmm, I think imp was actually talking about ethneo. My mistake.

Lol obviously wasn't you.

I'm guessing Ethneo's comment that got him temp banned was deleted.

BackFire

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/08/04/politics/vaccines-foreign-visitors-to-us/index.html

Sounds good. Many countries require travelers to have various other vaccinations before entering. Covid should be no different.

Blakemore

BoldenBlackey

BoldenBlackey
Gold slorg

Dude111
Same with me!!!

Im glad im not the only one whos awake here!!

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Dude111
Same with me!!!

Im glad im not the only one whos awake here!! wink hi Broly

you get thorns
How long before I become magnetic?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.