Little Tom Robinson loses libel case to Syrian schoolboy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/jul/22/tommy-robinson-loses-libel-case-brought-by-syrian-schoolboy?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

Anti-Islam activist could face hefty legal bill after false claims led to Jamal Hijazi receiving death threats

Robtard

cdtm

Robtard
Correct, he's not actually bankrupt, he just claims that as a means to try to avoid lawsuits and paying his victims.

Darth Thor
Well hed be truly idiotic to make the kind of defamatory comments he does if he was truly bankrupt.

Anyway if he wasnt already broke, I hope this makes him so. And I wouldnt normally wish that on people, but he really is a POS.

cdtm
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Well hed be truly idiotic to make the kind of defamatory comments he does if he was truly bankrupt.

Anyway if he wasnt already broke, I hope this makes him so. And I wouldnt normally wish that on people, but he really is a POS.

If someones already broke what more can they be sued for?

Remember the end of Rocky 4 when the not Don King threatened to sue if he was so much as touched, and Rock hit him so hard he went flying and said "Sue me for what?"

Meaning he was stone cold broke, nothing left to sue for.

cdtm
Originally posted by Robtard
Correct, he's not actually bankrupt, he just claims that as a means to try to avoid lawsuits and paying his victims.

It's like the people who hide assets in preperation for state support for older relatives.

Although in that case I think there's a ton of rules. So maybe more like a company hiding assets in a shell corporation, then declaring bankruptcy.

eThneoLgrRnae
"Little Tim Robinson..." LOL.

Troll, troll, troll, pooty.

Blakemore

Bashar Teg

jaden_2.0
As much as wee Tommeh is a piece of human sh1t and 100% wrong about this boy it does highlight an issue that gets almost no consideration. The UK rightly takes in kids from war torn countries and tries to give them a normal life. What we don't do very well, if at all, is give them any kind of support in dealing and coping with the horrendous violence they've witnessed at such a young age. Many of them have extreme PTSD and will struggle to cope with that their entire lives. It's an uncomfortable truth that a large chunk of the knife crime in London, as an example, is kids from Somalia who have been exposed to horrific violence in their home countries and are never taught how to break that cycle. They're then put into areas with existing gang violence and so they do the only thing they've known.

Eon Blue
Trunper.

Blakemore

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.