Greta Thunberg is scum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
... what a spoiled little brat who suffers from serious anger issues lol.

Not to mention how she is either ignorant or a blatant liar.

What scum she truly is. thumb up

Robtard
Who?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
Who? A child with autism I think. Ethneo hates autistic people and kids. Just looked she turned 18 recently.

eThneoLgrRnae
^^triggered snowflakes.

eThneoLgrRnae
"It's not fair when right wingers make threads like this! Only us leftists are allowed to make these kinds of threads!!" laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
^^triggered snowflakes. Why do you hate an autistic girl who has barely turned 18 Ethneo. That's weird.

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
A child with autism I think. Ethneo hates autistic people and kids. Just looked she turned 18 recently.

So deplorable Trumpers (I know, redundant) being deplorable.

Robtard
"It's not fair when right wingers make threads like this! Only us leftists are allowed to make these kinds of threads!!" laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

No one said you can't make these threads, so carry on being deplorable.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
So deplorable Trumpers (I know, redundant) being deplorable. Yup, she was until recently The DS0 of climate change. An autistic kid who has read some books and is probably influenced by her parents. Her delivery grates. But her heart is in the right place, to call a young adult girl with autism trying to save the planet scum is a little different to calling someone like Trump or Farage scum, men who understand their deplorable behaviour completely and have been wealthy adults from family money many decades. False equalisation as usual.

Blakemore

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Yup, she was until recently The DS0 of climate change. An autistic kid who has read some books and is probably influenced by her parents. Her delivery grates. But her heart is in the right place, to call a young adult girl with autism trying to save the planet scum is a little different to calling someone like Trump or Farage scum, men who understand their deplorable behaviour completely and have been wealthy adults from family money many decades. False equalisation as usual.

They'll attack her for trying to save the planet, but defend murderers like Kylie Rittenhouse because he just had to go out LARPing as The Punisher. Deplorable Trumpers.

Eon Blue
Greta is a useless sack of flesh filled with spittle and bile.

Blakemore

Bashar Teg
starflyethneo and hairweave are both very triggered and seeking attention today

-Pr-
... what a spoiled little brat who suffers from serious anger issues lol.

Not to mention how she is either ignorant or a blatant liar.

What scum she truly is. thumb up

You made this because of the Farage thread, didn't you.

The only difference being that Farage was a huge player in Brexit, which is still ****ing British people over at this very minute. He's a ****.

Greta... said some things you didn't like, I guess.

Old Man Whirly!

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by -Pr-
You made this because of the Farage thread, didn't you.

The only difference being that Farage was a huge player in Brexit, which is still ****ing British people over at this very minute. He's a ****.

Greta... said some things you didn't like, I guess. Bingo! thumb up

Blakemore

NemeBro
Imagine being so upset about things a literal child said, Star's mother truly is a whore. thumb down

Eon Blue
I love how easily people become triggered on this platform for absolutely nothing, both sides of the spectrum. This place is a cesspool of vehement hate and ironic hurt. KMC will never go out of style because human nature is always in fashion. Hah.

eThneoLgrRnae
Oh my, look at all the triggered little snowflakes.

eThneoLgrRnae
Pooty makes an insulting thread about someone who tells the truth and the snowflakes give him a nice little pat on the back and a thumbs up.

Someone makes a thread insulting an obvious liar who is a spoiled little brat and the snowflakes here lose their shit lol.

Oh leftists.... don't ever change. laughing out loud

Eon Blue

eThneoLgrRnae
Btw, a mod can fix the spelling of her name in thread title if it bothers someone so much that I accidentally spelled it wrong.

Can't edit thread titles and it is way past the edit window anyway.

As much as I dislike the dishonest and/or ignorant little brat I honestly did not mean to misspell her name.

-Pr-
So... you accuse people of being triggered for disagreeing with you, but then want them to help you out too? There's a disconnect there.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Eon Blue
I love how easily people become triggered on this platform for absolutely nothing, both sides of the spectrum. This place is a cesspool of vehement hate and ironic hurt. KMC will never go out of style because human nature is always in fashion. Hah. So thirsty...

Eon Blue

Impediment

Blakemore

Tzeentch
She's pretty cute though ngl easily a 5/10. I'd make some autist babies with her while listening to her ramble about the environment tbh.

eThneoLgrRnae

eThneoLgrRnae

Blakemore

samhain
I mostly made this thread in response to whirly's/pooty's "Dur hur Nigel Farrage is da scumbag her derp!" thread.

No way, really?

Bashar Teg

I mostly made this thread in response to whirly's/pooty's "Dur hur Nigel Farrage is da scumbag her derp!" thread.

so basically this thread was a product of your rage and derangement. someone's opinion on the internet hurt your precious little fee-fees, so you needed to vilify an autistic child for speaking her mind. we all knew that, though thumb down

Blakemore
Originally posted by samhain
No way, really? well, at least he admitted it was a butthurt reaction. Not like anyone already knew.

Robtard
Originally posted by samhain
No way, really?

laughing

Impediment
Fixed the title.

eThneoLgrRnae
Thanks.

Archaeopteryx
"Greta Thunberg is scum"

"Trump won, democrats stole it."

"Infowars-- tomorrow's news, today"

I don't think it's the "leftist snowflakes" who are the ones triggered here.

Blakemore
Teehee.

rudester
I love how Ben Sharpo is like no Greta no.

rudester
Someone should **** that ***** so she can stfu

rudester
If you wanna combat climate change go to your local parks and beaches, bring a bag and pick up the trash yourself. The government shouldn't be expected to pick up people trash; people should be responsible for their own trash

Darth Thor
since Trump won in 2016.

Someone still cant accept Trump isnt President anymore, so has to keep going on rage rants picking on random autistic kids.

rudester
I don't like her beatie little eyes and her cynicism

Newjak
I find it funny that more people are hung up on Greta then the fact that her message is accurate.

The science backs up what she is saying. Our planet is entering a climate crisis. We're starting to see "once in a lifetime events' in weather like every year now. The overall temperature has increased every year for awhile now.

If I were a kid getting ready to inherit this mess I would be pissed too.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Newjak
I find it funny that more people are hung up on Greta then the fact that her message is accurate.

The science backs up what she is saying. Our planet is entering a climate crisis. We're starting to see "once in a lifetime events' in weather like every year now. The overall temperature has increased every year for awhile now.

This year is the beginning of the collapse. Enjoy the ride.

Robtard

Bingo

But their tactic has always been to deny, dodge and downplay until it can't be denied, dodged and downplayed, then claim "it's too late to do anything now, we have to learn to deal with it".

rudester
I just hate her approach and blaming. She turns herself into a victim and blame politics for stealing her childhood, when infact she used her parents fame to be an activist. She knows little about the ecology of climate change and the science behind her reasoning.

At the end of the day what exactly has she accomplished? All the effort and she could have organized a cleaning campaign to physically go to the most polluted country in the world and clean up the mess. The climate accord is just a numbers game to say people are making a fken difference.

Old Man Whirly!

If I were a kid getting ready to inherit this mess I would be pissed too. this is the truth, I find her quite irritating but her message is important. To call her scum is simply insane.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.