Sundipped Superman vs Living Tribunal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Can Supes from JL#25 likewise one shot LT like he did WF?

StiltmanFTW
No.

MrMind
yes

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
No.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by MrMind
yes

carver9
Hell naw

tkitna
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
No.

MrMind
Originally posted by carver9
Hell naw

hell yeah

carver9
Carver9 is always right and when he say hell naw, it is a hell naw. I co-sign.

Agreed.

MrMind
laughing out loud

I can't laughing out loud

my 5 years old nephew respond like this

carver9
You have a highly intelligent 5 yr old nephew, then.

DarkSaint85
You have a highly intelligent 5 yr old nephew, then.

Did.....did Carv just admit he had the intelligence of an intelligent 5 year old?

As an actual comeback?

Lmao.

Khazra Reborn

MrMind
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Did.....did Carv just admit he had the intelligence of an intelligent 5 year old?

As an actual comeback?

Lmao.

mind you

it's not just an average 5 years old

it's a highly intelligent 5 years old

qwertyuiop1998
@Khazra Reborn
Not a consistent portrayal. But in some occasions he and S-related characters can perform abstract-level feats

See OP's said feat, Or Bizarro beat Trigon, Or SBP beat Darkest Knight etc

tkitna
No, thats just how he's portrayed on KMC.

carver9
Originally posted by tkitna
No, thats just how he's portrayed on KMC.

This right here. This is why you have to just scroll past their post. People use to say KMC use to be Marvel bias but back then, at least there was some balance. Now though, 95 - 98% of the comic versus area is severely DC bias.

Diesldude
yes

Diesldude
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130727014344/marveldatabase/images/c/c1/New_Avengers_Vol_3_8_page_5.jpg

lawest9
Originally posted by Diesldude
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130727014344/marveldatabase/images/c/c1/New_Avengers_Vol_3_8_page_5.jpg Whoaaaa.........what happened here?????

abhilegend
Yes

abhilegend

MrMind
if it's thor or sentry doing it, they would be exploding in happiness

DarkSaint85
This right here. This is why you have to just scroll past their post. People use to say KMC use to be Marvel bias but back then, at least there was some balance. Now though, 95 - 98% of the comic versus area is severely DC bias.

Ok.

Give me Living Tribunal durability feats.

tkitna
if it's thor or sentry doing it, they would be exploding in happiness

Lol. I wouldnt. I'd be asking who the yahoo was that wrote that.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by tkitna
Lol. I wouldnt. I'd be asking who the yahoo was that wrote that.

Hickman, lol.
As in, Thor (unamped) took out those Beyonders (three of whom fought the LT).

MrMind
or that yahoo bendis

making voidtry exploding molecule man

Diesldude

lawest9
I thought Superman must've hit him right there, Lol.

Booya_69
World forger was created only to get punched by supes in order to copy an iconic dbz scene.

Hulk snaps the anvil and eats him.

lawest9
Originally posted by Booya_69
World forger was created only to get punched by supes in order to copy an iconic dbz scene.

Hulk snaps the anvil and eats him. DC has other universal characters that they could have set that up for, creating WF for that purpose was not necessary.

tkitna
or that yahoo bendis

making voidtry exploding molecule man

Honestly, I actually agree with you there.

carver9
Hickman, lol.
As in, Thor (unamped) took out those Beyonders (three of whom fought the LT).

Scans of Thor taking out Beyonders.

abhilegend

laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW

Which scene do you have in mind, exactly?

DarkSaint85
The one where Goku punches someone, really hard.

StiltmanFTW
The Bojack scene comes to mind, but it didn't finish him off, just bought some time for Gohan.

Maybe the Golden Frieza-killing kamehameha, then. Also out of nowhere, also saved the day.

abhilegend
Goku Gohan Kamehameha against Cell

Booya_69
Yep^

ShadowFyre
LT easily uses cosmic awareness and depowers Superman immediately. Non fight

lawest9
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
LT easily uses cosmic awareness and depowers Superman immediately. Non fight Superman was TOO fast for that.

carver9
Originally posted by lawest9
Superman was TOO fast for that.

Based on what?

lawest9
Based on what? Based on what you saw in JL#25.

carver9
Based on what you saw in JL#25.

What scene are you using in that comic to suggest him moving so fast LT can't see him or react?

DarkSaint85
Where he's faster than physics, faster than imagination.

Speed feats for LT, please. Combat speed feats.

Scans.

lawest9
What scene are you using in that comic to suggest him moving so fast LT can't see him or react? Why do you ask questions you already know the answer to? DS has just beat me to the answer.

Stoic
What kind of defense does/did Superman have against the LT's level of time, and reality manipulation while in this amped state?

DarkSaint85
Well when we see combat speed feats from the LT, then we can move on to his time and reality manip and how quickly he can use his abilities.

Stoic
He snapped his fingers and returned everything back to the way that it was when he fought IG Adam Warlock. Speed is certainly not the end all be all, and if this is what you're attempting to argue, that would be your opinion.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
He snapped his fingers and returned everything back to the way that it was when he fought IG Adam Warlock. Speed is certainly not the end all be all, and if this is what you're attempting to argue, that would be your opinion.

So?

Snapping ones fingers isn't exactly fast, lmao, certainly not relative to the speeds being argued here. That's not an opinion, it's fact.

Stoic
LT was hit with the IG. Besides narration, who else did the World Forger face in his short time on panel? You'd think that even in a weakened state that WF would've been able to solo Apex Lex right? I can only imagine how well the LT would've done if he were to switch places with the WF at that time.

DarkSaint85
So nothing on his speed and durability? Ok. I mean, that's all you had to say

Stoic
If you payed attention, I did make mention of his ability to weather Adam Warlock's attacks while in possession of the Infinty Gauntlet.

DarkSaint85
If you paid attention, you said he snapped his fingers to do so.

So no snap, no durability. Speed kills.

qwertyuiop1998
WF has performed multiple multiversal+ feats, contains the energy of entire World Forge/Dark Multiverse, can casually shatter reality and create universe with every strike even in weakened state. He is a multiversal/multiversal+ being by all odds

Thus it is only logical to assume Superman was at the same ballpark when he punched and defeated him( I.E the version OP using here)

I mean nobody genuinely will ask how fast or durable or strike force of TOAA in the manner of Batman/Thor/GL etc

So the question basically is does LT have feat that can exceed WF( Creating Dark Multiverse, Hypertime, the main Multiverse and the duplication of it etc)? If it is yes, Then LT can tank it, It is no, Then LT shouldnt be doing any better than what WF did IMHO

DarkSaint85
Basically. I'm only asking for combat feats (lol) because Carvy kept asking for them for WF.

Stoic
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
WF has performed multiple multiversal+ feats, contains the energy of entire World Forge/Dark Multiverse, can casually shatter reality and create universe with every strike even in weakened state. He is a multiversal/multiversal+ being by all odds

Thus it is only logical to assume Superman was at the same ballpark when he punched and defeated him( I.E the version OP using here)

I mean nobody genuinely will ask how fast or durable or strike force of TOAA in the manner of Batman/Thor/GL etc

So the question basically is does LT have feat that can exceed WF( Creating Dark Multiverse, Hypertime, the main Multiverse and the duplication of it etc)? If it is yes, Then LT can tank it, It is no, Then LT shouldnt be doing any better than what WF did IMHO

You'd think that with all of the praise that your giving him that he would've been able to snap his fingers and erase Apex Lex though. Sort of leaves you scratching your head til you hit bone.

DarkSaint85
Weren't the Apex Predators specifically created by Perpetua to fight and kill her sons? That helps a LOT with one's head scratching, I feel, especially if one just read the comic.

Edit: sorry, she created the Apex Predators to fight and kill the Judges, the guys who imprisoned her. Pretty powerful stuff, if you stopped for a moment and thought about it.

qwertyuiop1998
Also Perpetua still operating around that time and WF was weakened in third dimension

DarkSaint85
Scans of Thor taking out Beyonders.

Sorry, I missed this.

Find it yourself.

Galan007

So the question basically is does LT have feat that can exceed WF( Creating Dark Multiverse, Hypertime, the main Multiverse and the duplication of it etc)? If it is yes, Then LT can tank it, It is no, Then LT shouldnt be doing any better than what WF did IMHO If we're talking feats, then no. LT doesn't have anything remotely comparable to what WF has done.

Stoic
If you paid attention, you said he snapped his fingers to do so.

So no snap, no durability. Speed kills.

He was hit by Adam Warlock well before ever snapping his fingers. You'd think that a guy that was capable of reversing time would be able to see the future as well. Did the WF show these abilities? If so, I'm guessing that he jobbed. Oh yeah, but then again writers don't respect power levels.

carver9
Sorry, I missed this.

Find it yourself.

I can't find something that doesn't exist. Maybe you have them. Post scans of Thor "taking out" Beyonders.

DarkSaint85
I can't find something that doesn't exist. Maybe you have them. Post scans of Thor "taking out" Beyonders.

Here you go, from Galan ,a mod:

Originally posted by Galan007
I beg to differ. If you look close, you can clearly see chunks/pieces of the Beyonders piling up next to Thor and Hyperion as they're fighting:

http://i.imgur.com/tKfgBXB.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/r78VXmj.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/zwLfQiZ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/SFKgapZ.jpg

So they definitely managed to damage several Beyonders before they fell.

carver9
I asked you to show me proof that he took them out. Galan, the mod never said Thor took out Beyonders.

carver9
Why do you ask questions you already know the answer to? DS has just beat me to the answer.

I'm asking you to show me scans of this version of Superman moving too fast.

DarkSaint85
I asked you to show me proof that he took them out. Galan, the mod never said Thor took out Beyonders.

Did he never? Are you asking for his exact words or should I have said Thor steamrolled them lmao

qwertyuiop1998
What do you think this panel shows, Carver?
http://i.imgur.com/SFKgapZ.jpg

ShadowFyre
Here is my question, if all of you truly believe Superman is the most powerful being in all of comics, why keep making these threads? for the past 6 months it has been nothing but one big suck a super sun dick every single day. Exact same people arguing the exact same sundipped Superman bullshit

lawest9
I'm asking you to show me scans of this version of Superman moving too fast. You're playing games son, the very proof and scans you are asking for you have seen a hundred times in JL#25, BUT I'll post you a scan later just to cap it off.

lawest9
I'm asking you to show me scans of this version of Superman moving too fast. All Superman feats have been tied in together from all versions so......

https://m.imgur.com/a/nOeX9

This is PC Supes but it is generally accepted that sundipped Clark is an even more powerful version.

carver9
All Superman feats have been tied in together from all versions so......

https://m.imgur.com/a/nOeX9

This is PC Supes but it is generally accepted that sundipped Clark is an even more powerful version.

laughing out loud

A mod said he never approved of this. Nice try though.

DarkSaint85
Isn't this Lawest's thread? If he wants to use comp Superman....

lawest9
laughing out loud

A mod said he never approved of this. Nice try though. Which mod said that Carver?

carver9
Which mod said that Carver?

Pr rudely said that to me.

lawest9
Pr rudely said that to me. Do other mods agree with him?.......Lol.

qwertyuiop1998
Pr rudely said that to me.
This is not what I remember though
I am currently of the opinion that everything in DC's published history is now canon and therefore up for grabs -- most material seems to paint that picture.

But yeah, if you don't want the 'composite canon' thing to be used, just specify a particular version of the character in the OP.
Originally posted by -Pr-
In all seriousness, I agree with Galan for the most part. People just need to state the version in the OP.

carver9
This is not what I remember though

Days after that, weeks, Pr angrily said what I mentioned after a discussion with Dark and myself.

carver9
Do other mods agree with him?.......Lol.

I don't know what they all accept. I guess this is something they need to put into the rules. Until then, when they come to an agreement and stash this in the rules like they've done everything else, it's not usable in my eyes.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Hey, you lot decided shit like this was acceptable. Not "this site".

Don't put that on us.

DarkSaint85
Days after that, weeks, Pr angrily said what I mentioned after a discussion with Dark and myself.

So take that up with the mods laughing out loud

lawest9
I don't know what they all accept. I guess this is something they need to put into the rules. Until then, when they come to an agreement and stash this in the rules like they've done everything else, it's not usable in my eyes. Until then it is open to debate and I stand on what I said and posted.

carver9
Until then it is open to debate and I stand on what I said and posted.

Its not in the rules, though, good luck forcing people to accept pre crisis scans. This is your thread though, so I'm guessing it's acceptable here?

DarkSaint85
I don't know what they all accept. I guess this is something they need to put into the rules. Until then, when they come to an agreement and stash this in the rules like they've done everything else, it's not usable in my eyes.

It's clearly quoted that the mods agree with each other

lawest9
Its not in the rules, though, good luck forcing people to accept pre crisis scans. This is your thread though, so I'm guessing it's acceptable here? I created a thread once asking for comparisons between JL#25 sundipped Superman to other powerful iterations of the characters, I remember Galen saying that he felt sundipped Supes was above all other versions of the Man of Steel, so...........

carver9
It's clearly quoted that the mods agree with each other

And it's not in the rules. Until then, not usable.

JBL
Wow. This should have been closed for spite the minute it was dreamed up. LT, no contest at all. Smh

lawest9
And it's not in the rules. Until then, not usable. If it's in the COMICS then it's usable.

lawest9
Originally posted by JBL
Wow. This should have been closed for spite the minute it was dreamed up. LT, no contest at all. Smh OH really?!

carver9
If it's in the COMICS then it's usable.

Yes, in a thread with Pre Crisis Superman. Are you welcoming all of Superman fts here? You control the thread, so you can allow fts that are not in the rules.

lawest9
Yes, in a thread with Pre Crisis Superman. Are you welcoming all of Superman fts here? You control the thread, so you can allow fts that are not in the rules. I saying that this version of Superman is believed to be above all versions, including pre crisis.

carver9
I saying that this version of Superman is believed to be above all versions, including pre crisis.

Who told you that?

lawest9
Who told you that? It's a general belief which may or may not be true.

JBL
Who told you that? lol, I want to know too.

JBL
It's a general belief which may or may not be true. It's a general belief in the minds of his fans on KMC. Nowhere else.

carver9
It's a general belief which may or may not be true.

If that was the case, people wouldn't be so energetic on getting those fts Canon for current Supes. He wouldn't need it.

lawest9
Originally posted by JBL
It's a general belief in the minds of his fans on KMC. Nowhere else. Wrong sir, we each have the right to our favorites, but you are a Superman hater of a highly ridiculous level.

lawest9
If that was the case, people wouldn't be so energetic on getting those fts Canon for current Supes. He wouldn't need it. A question for you, does the comics now combine all of those feats as canon?

carver9
A question for you, does the comics now combine all of those feats as canon?

No and all the mods need to do is make it a rule and we will have pre crisis Black Adam, Darkseid, Mongul, Wonder Woman and Superman roaming KMC. It's a simple process. The only thing that can challenge DC is DC characters. It would be pointless pitting a Marvel and DC character against each other. Beings like Darkseid, Superman, Black Adam, Captain Marvel, the Lanterns, all of them would be irrelevant on the forum due to their pre crisis fts being so childish.

qwertyuiop1998
Yes, in a thread with Pre Crisis Superman. Are you welcoming all of Superman fts here? You control the thread, so you can allow fts that are not in the rules.
Wait, Isnt you are the one who should be on the burden of proving it isnt usable since well, like Galan pointed out
I am currently of the opinion that everything in DC's published history is now canon and therefore up for grabs -- most material seems to paint that picture.

carver9
Wait, Isnt you are the one who should be on the burden of proving it isnt usable since well, like Galan pointed out

Again, until it is in the rules, it's not acceptable. DC debaters can cheerlead it but at the end of the day, you'll be post irrelevant scans.

qwertyuiop1998
Again, until it is in the rules, it's not acceptable. DC debaters can cheerlead it but at the end of the day, you'll be post irrelevant scans.
Why it isnt acceptable?

carver9
Reread that post you're quoting. The thread you're using from Galan, Dark was even asking to put it in the rules. He's asking that for a reason.

qwertyuiop1998
Reread that post you're quoting. The thread you're using from Galan, Dark was even asking to put it in the rules. He's asking that for a reason.
But Im asking you why it isnt acceptable? Since you said in other thread that you need on panel proofs. And like Galan pointed out now most material seems to paint that picture( Death Metal, Superman Red/Blue etc)

carver9
But Im asking you why it isnt acceptable? Since you said in other thread that you need on panel proofs. And like Galan pointed out now most material seems to paint that picture( Death Metal, Superman Red/Blue etc)

Because NONE of these characters are as powerful as their Pre Crisis selves. Not one. Captain Marvel, Superman, Black Adam, Darkseid, Lanterns, none of them are close to being at that level of power. It's just that simple. Pre Crisis Superman would steam roll most of the people current Supes is having fits with and easily.

lawest9
No and all the mods need to do is make it a rule and we will have pre crisis Black Adam, Darkseid, Mongul, Wonder Woman and Superman roaming KMC. It's a simple process. The only thing that can challenge DC is DC characters. It would be pointless pitting a Marvel and DC character against each other. Beings like Darkseid, Superman, Black Adam, Captain Marvel, the Lanterns, all of them would be irrelevant on the forum due to their pre crisis fts being so childish.
Ahhh........VERY interesting to read you describe DC's pre crisis feats as "childish", if any of them were done by your boy Hulk, you would be singing his praises on every thread on kmc, no one could tell you nothing much like now but you would truly be out of hand, you can't have it both ways buddy. 🤣🤣🤣

carver9
Ahhh........VERY interesting to read you describe DC's pre crisis feats as "childish", if any of them were done by your boy Hulk, you would be singing his praises on every thread on kmc, no one could tell you nothing much like now but you would truly be out of hand, you can't have it both ways buddy. 🤣🤣🤣

Crazy thing is, in most of Hulk threads, I never mention his crazy fts. The only time I do is when people use ridiculous fts for their characters. I don't use crazy showings for Hulk. I lean strictly on his combat showings. I don't need to mention him over powering an abstract, destroying a Universe, punching a continent size ship across space or bending adamantium. His fights are sufficient. You all are the ones that get desperate during debates. Not me

qwertyuiop1998
Because NONE of these characters are as powerful as their Pre Crisis selves. Not one. Captain Marvel, Superman, Black Adam, Darkseid, Lanterns, none of them are close to being at that level of power. It's just that simple. Pre Crisis Superman would steam roll most of the people current Supes is having fits with and easily.
So youre basically saying 'no, it isnt usable because if so DC characters would be too powerful !!!'

Sounds you also have an obvious agenda like the one you trying to accuse DS

carver9
So youre basically saying 'no, it isnt usable because if so DC characters would be too powerful !!!'

Sounds you also have an obvious agenda like the one you trying to accuse DS

How did you misunderstand that entire post? PreCrisis...characters...are...more...powerful...than...current...characters. You're trying to give weaker characters fts from more powerful characters. How does this even make sense? Lol. Captain Marvel vs Thanos. Carver9 "Thanos wins".qwertyuiop1998 steps in, "no he doesn't win because even though current Captain Marvel is weak, I got a scan of PreCrisis Captain Marvel stalemating PreCrisis Supes". Carver9 "but he isn't that powerful now". qwertyuiop1998 "he doesn't need to be that powerful now. Yes, he's weak AF in his recent showings. I'm talking about Wonderman level weak but as long as I got PreCrisis scans backing my case, no matter how weak he is today, i can pull showings from far more powerful versions of his and he can stomp anyone you can name in Marvel". Carver9, "ok" confused

qwertyuiop1998
Crazy thing is, in most of Hulk threads, I never mention his crazy fts. The only time I do is when people use ridiculous fts for their characters. I don't use crazy showings for Hulk. I lean strictly on his combat showings. I don't need to mention him over powering an abstract, destroying a Universe, punching a continent size ship across space or bending adamantium. His fights are sufficient. You all are the ones that get desperate during debates. Not me
So for Hulk it isnt unusable, But for DC characters it is unusable? Sounds like a double standards to me

carver9
So for Hulk it isnt unusable, But for DC characters it is unusable? Sounds like a double standards to me

What are you talking about? The showings I mentioned happened recently. Are you ok? Lol.

qwertyuiop1998
How did you misunderstand that entire post? PreCrisis...characters...are...more...powerful...than...current...characters. You're trying to give weaker characters fts from more powerful characters. How does this even make sense? Lol. Captain Marvel vs Thanos. Carver9 "Thanos wins".qwertyuiop1998 steps in, "no he doesn't win because even though current Captain Marvel is weak, I got a scan of PreCrisis Captain Marvel stalemating PreCrisis Supes". Carver9 "but he isn't that powerful now". qwertyuiop1998 "he doesn't need to be that powerful now. Yes, he's weak AF in his recent showings. I'm talking about Wonderman level weak but as long as I got PreCrisis scans backing my case, no matter how weak he is today, i can pull showings from far more powerful versions of his and he can stomp anyone you can name in Marvel". Carver9, "ok" confused
But Im asking you why it isnt usable, Like you admitted you did sometimes use Hulk crazy feats. It obvious for you that these 'crazy feats' are usable for Hulk, But somehow you trying to argue DC characters cant use their own 'crazy feats'?

qwertyuiop1998
What are you talking about? The showings I mentioned happened recently. Are you ok? Lol.
But why dont you deem them as unusable per your own 'Hi, These feats are too powerful for DC characters, So it isnt usable' logic?

carver9
But Im asking you why it isnt usable, Like you admitted you did sometimes use Hulk crazy feats. It obvious for you that these 'crazy feats' are usable for Hulk, But somehow you trying to argue DC characters cant use their own 'crazy feats'?

Without Pre Crisis showings, Superman doesn't have crazy fts? Are you not the same guy who just made an exotic thread for Superman? Helllloooooo!!! This seems more like desperation than anything tbh. Question since you keep mentioning Hulk, does Superman need his pre crisis fts to beat him?

qwertyuiop1998
Without Pre Crisis showings, Superman doesn't have crazy fts? Are you not the same guy who just made an exotic thread for Superman? Helllloooooo!!! This seems more like desperation than anything tbh. Question since you keep mentioning Hulk, does Superman need his pre crisis fts to beat him?
Lol I never argue Superman doesnt have crazy things. We are arguing your double standard here.

You deem precrisis showings arent usable because they are 'crazy showings' for DC characters. But at the same time you still will use 'crazy showings' for Hulk. It literally sounds like a double standard

carver9
Lol I never argue Superman doesnt have crazy things. We are arguing your double standard here.

You deem precrisis showings arent usable because they are 'crazy showings' for DC characters. But at the same time you still will use 'crazy showings' for Hulk. It literally sounds like a double standard

I never said that it's unusable because it's crazy showings for the characters. Why are you not reading my posts? If you are reading it, why are you struggling to comprehend basic words. This is the 5th time I'm saying this, maybe if I write it in Cap lock you'll see it. CURRENT CHARACTERS, EXAMPLES BEING, BLACK ADAM AND CAPTAIN MARVEL DO NOT COMPARE POWER WISE TO THEIR PRE CRISIS COUNTERPARTS. THE POWER DIFFERENCE IS HUMONGOUS. USING PRE CRISIS SHOWINGS FOR THESE CHARACTERS DOESNT MAKE ONE BIT OF SENSE. ITS LIKE USING SUN DIP SUPERMAN SHOWINGS FOR STANDARD SUPES. IM NOT SAYING THE FTS ARE SILLY SO IT SHOULD NOT BE USED, IM SAYING THE POWER DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PRE CRISIS CHARACTERS AND CURRENT CHARACTERS ARE SO BIG THAT IT DOESNT MAKE ONE BIT OF SENSE FOR ME TO USE PRE CRISIS CAPTAIN MARVEL PUSHING A PLANET WHEN WE ALL KNOW HIS CURRENT SELF WOULD STRUGGLE LIFTING A CITY.

DO YOU GET IT NOW OR ARE YOU STILL STRUGGLING?

qwertyuiop1998
I never said that it's unusable because it's crazy showings for the characters. Why are you not reading my posts? If you are reading it, why are you struggling to comprehend basic words. This is the 5th time I'm saying this, maybe if I write it in Cap lock you'll see it. CURRENT CHARACTERS, EXAMPLES BEING, BLACK ADAM AND CAPTAIN MARVEL DO NOT COMPARE POWER WISE TO THEIR PRE CRISIS COUNTERPARTS. THE POWER DIFFERENCE IS HUMONGOUS. USING PRE CRISIS SHOWINGS FOR THESE CHARACTERS DOESNT MAKE ONE BIT OF SENSE. ITS LIKE USING SUN DIP SUPERMAN SHOWINGS FOR STANDARD SUPES. IM NOT SAYING THE FTS ARE SILLY SO IT SHOULD NOT BE USED, IM SAYING THE POWER DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PRE CRISIS CHARACTERS AND CURRENT CHARACTERS ARE SO BIG THAT IT DOESNT MAKE ONE BIT OF SENSE FOR ME TO USE PRE CRISIS CAPTAIN MARVEL PUSHING A PLANET WHEN WE ALL KNOW HIS CURRENT SELF WOULD STRUGGLE LIFTING A CITY.

DO YOU GET IT NOW OR ARE YOU STILL STRUGGLING?
So what do you think the gap between Hulk's ridiculously crazy showings and Hulk's mediocre showings? Is Hulk usually operating at his ridiculously powerful levels? Are these feats not combined in canon?

carver9
So what do you think the gap between Hulk's ridiculously crazy showings and Hulk's mediocre showings? Is Hulk usually operating at his ridiculously powerful levels?

Current Hulk is FAR more powerful than his classic self. Even weaknesses he had in the past are gone, like radiation and gas. He's stronger, faster, more durable and FAR more formidable. Ironman back then could give Hulk a fight, Ironman now punches doesn't even make Hulk flinch. Wolverine, Thing, Wonderman, Thor, Hercules, all of them were a fight to classic Hulk. Current Hulk, it requires a team to fight him that consist of the characters I've named and even then, he still stomps. Hulk has received over 9 upgrades and just received another amp. So yes, mentioning classic showings for Current Hulk is laughable since Current Hulk is LEAGUES above Classic Hulk in power. Any other questions?

qwertyuiop1998
Current Hulk is FAR more powerful than his classic self. Even weaknesses he had in the past are gone, like radiation and gas. He's stronger, faster, more durable and FAR more formidable. Ironman back then could give Hulk a fight, Ironman now punches doesn't even make Hulk flinch. Wolverine, Thing, Wonderman, Thor, Hercules, all of them were a fight to classic Hulk. Current Hulk, it requires a team to fight him that consist of the characters I've named and even then, he still stomps. Hulk has received over 9 upgrades and just received another amp. So yes, mentioning classic showings for Current Hulk is laughable since Current Hulk is LEAGUES above Classic Hulk in power. Any other questions?

Wait

What are you talking about? The showings I mentioned happened recently . Are you ok? Lol.
confused

Anyway, So youre saying Hulk usually operating at the ridiculous levels you mentioned based on... Scaling? I mean, Superman in rebirth stomped Supergirl and Shazam casually. And Hal also has received multiple upgrades in continuity etc

So again, Why precrisis feats arent canon/usable due to they're crazy showings while you still use Hulk's crazy showings

carver9
Wait

confused

Anyway, So youre saying Hulk usually operating at the ridiculous levels you mentioned based on... Scaling? I mean, Superman in rebirth stomped Supergirl and Shazam casually. And Hal also has received multiple upgrades in continuity etc

So again, Why precrisis feats arent canon/usable due to they're crazy showings while you still use Hulk's crazy showings

Don't understand why you're confused but ok.

Superman recent showings are why I think he is one of the few that can match Hulk. Superman Pre Crisis fts, I feel he would rip Hulk to shreds. Pre Crisis Supes>>>>Current Supes. Example, Superman said it took all of his strength to move a planet a few kilometers. Pre Crisis Superman could move 12 plus planets across a solar system without strain. Difference in power.

You're still mentioning crazy showings. I'm not answering your last question. I think you're either intoxicated or sleepy. Get offline for a bit and reread these statements in the morning.

qwertyuiop1998
Don't understand why you're confused but ok.

Superman recent showings are why I think he is one of the few that can match Hulk. Superman Pre Crisis fts, I feel he would rip Hulk to shreds. Pre Crisis Supes>>>>Current Supes. Example, Superman said it took all of his strength to move a planet a few kilometers. Pre Crisis Superman could move 12 plus planets across a solar system without straining. Difference in power.

You're still mentioning crazy showings. I'm not answering your last question. I think you're either intoxicated or sleepy. Get offline for a bit and reread these statements in the morning.
But Im not asking Superman VS Hulk who would win, Or claiming current Superman is operating at his precrisis levels

What Im asking is why precrisis feats cant be used/arent canon while You still will use Hulk's sometimes

So again, Like lawest asked. are precrisis feats canon to DC characters now?

carver9
But Im not asking Superman VS Hulk who would win, Or claiming current Superman is operating at his precrisis levels

What Im asking is why precrisis feats cant be used/arent canon while You still will use Hulk's sometimes

So again, Like lawest asked. are precrisis feats canon to DC characters now?

PreCrisis Supes>>>>>Current Supes. Classic Hulk<<<<<Current Hulk. Current Supes>Post Crisis Supes.

DarkSaint85

Ok

I will ask

qwertyuiop1998
PreCrisis Supes>>>>>Current Supes. Classic Hulk<<<<<Current Hulk. Current Supes>Post Crisis Supes.
Does DC give an official confirmation that current Superman<<<Precrisis Superman? All I can find is they saying precrisis characters and post characters are the same persons

JBL
Current Superman is NOWHERE near pre-crisis Superman in ANYTHING. Now, KMC Superman is above pre-crisis Superman by a huge margin.

carver9
Does DC give an official confirmation that current Superman<<<Precrisis Superman? All I can find is they saying precrisis characters and post characters are the same persons

So PreCrisis Black Adam=Current Black Adam?

qwertyuiop1998
So PreCrisis Black Adam=Current Black Adam?
Per DC? Yeah, They are same person. The continuity now is a whole, All the crises was undone

Soon to be a moot question, perhaps?

https://i.postimg.cc/MT60RBL8/28.jpg

So Does there have any difference between you using Hulk crazy feats and lawest using Superman precrisis stuff? They are both in a character continuity and both are 'crazy feats'. So why dont you think 'Hi, This feat for Hulk is too crazy, I need a mod ruling to make it usable/canon' when you using said feat?

carver9
Per DC? Yeah, They are same person. The continuity now is a whole, All the crises was undone

So Does there have any difference between you using Hulk crazy feats and lawest using Superman precrisis stuff?

Make sense. So here, Wonder Woman defeated an amped Pre Crisis Superman (this is rebirth Superman)?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/comicnewbies.com/2015/12/30/superman-vs-wonder-woman-darkseid-war/amp/

She also mud stomped Supergirl as well who per your own words, is Pre Crisis level. So we agree that Wonder Woman>>>PreCrisis Superman and Supergirl?

qwertyuiop1998
Make sense. So here, Wonder Woman defeated an amped Pre Crisis Superman (this is rebirth Superman)?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/comicnewbies.com/2015/12/30/superman-vs-wonder-woman-darkseid-war/amp/

She also mud stomped Supergirl as well who per your own words, is Pre Crisis level. So we agree that Wonder Woman>>>PreCrisis Superman and Supergirl?
It seems like Wonder Woman now can solo entire Marvel including Hulk thumb up

carver9
It seems like Wonder Woman now can solo entire Marvel including Hulk thumb up

Gotcha. Wonder Woman>>>Pre Crisis Superman and Supergirl>>Hulk. As long as we are in agreeance to this, then I'm ok.

qwertyuiop1998
Gotcha. Wonder Woman>>>Pre Crisis Superman and Supergirl>>Hulk. As long as we are in agreeance to this, then I'm ok.
And Superman blitzed LT based on lawest scans stick out tongue

carver9
And it doesn't do a thing. Pre Crisis Superman hit Mongul Jr with his best punches and he couldn't drop him. I doubt Pre Crisis Superman would even make LT flinch...

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-c78e29becc3a263458b136fc94fa02bd
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-803a59eda024e46dc46da59ac6f2e827
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-2a299655f09a9f90dde520ea2eeda1b8

Lol... one of those attacks was a sneak attack and it still did nothing. I wish Pre Crisis Superman luck even being registered by LT.

qwertyuiop1998
And it doesn't do a thing. Pre Crisis Superman hit Mongul Jr with his best punches and he couldn't drop him. I doubt Pre Crisis Superman would even make LT flinch...

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-c78e29becc3a263458b136fc94fa02bd
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-803a59eda024e46dc46da59ac6f2e827
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-2a299655f09a9f90dde520ea2eeda1b8

Lol... one of those attacks was a sneak attack and it still did nothing. I wish Pre Crisis Superman luck even being registered by LT.
Good things are

1 If we go by scaling, Then it just means Mongul also can solo entire Marvel( And a lot of characters)

2 Superman wasnt amped in these scans

And BTW, you mixed two completely diferent scenes and characters( Theyre different Monguls LMAO), Which indicates youre trying to lie again stick out tongue or just never read/or failed to comprehend the comics like you usually do

carver9
Good things are

1 If we go by scaling, Then it just means Mongul also can solo entire Marvel( And a lot of characters)

2 Superman wasnt amped in these scans

And BTW, you mixed two completely diferent scenes and characters( Theyre different Monguls LMAO), Which indicates youre trying to lie again stick out tongue

First scan shows Mongul enduring Superman punches. Second set of scans shows Mongul taking Superman best shots and bouncing back up like nothing. Maybe I shouldve split them or add them to one page like this. Here, Mongul knocks Pre Crisis Superman TF out...

https://m.imgur.com/t/dc_comics/kVzyifr

So now Mongul Jr is Pre Crisis level? laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
What does it matter?

This is Lawest's thread. If he wants to stipulate Superman has a GL ring and Mjolnir, and LT is sitting on a toilet, he can.

If Carv doesn't like it, or JBL doesn't like it, they can post elsewhere, surely?

In any case, I've asked mods to come in, by using the report function, making it clear that no rules were broken:

So Carv, I made it 100% clear you're not doing anything wrong

qwertyuiop1998
First scan shows Mongul enduring Superman punches. Second set of scans shows Mongul taking Superman best shots and bouncing back up like nothing. Maybe I shouldve split them or add them to one page like this. Here, Mongul knocks Pre Crisis Superman TF out...

https://m.imgur.com/t/dc_comics/kVzyifr

So now Mongul Jr is Pre Crisis level? laughing out loud
Lol, The first two scans you posted Superman was beating Mongul as his punchbag
https://ibb.co/WDgZ0vB
https://ibb.co/SQrP7Fz
https://ibb.co/Q8R5ddj
https://ibb.co/hRDPWVX

And the third scan you posted was a completely different Mongul( The version now youre using) who casually ripped previous mongul heart
https://ibb.co/23KXZmh
https://ibb.co/yFHxnyH

Plus this Mongul just got lucky when he knocked out Superman
https://ibb.co/LQ2gyTV

In a normal circumstance, Superman stomped this Mongul as showed in later story
Superman moves Warworld while being attacked by its defenses, destroys it with HV, tanks the subsequent explosion, and stomps Mongul:
https://i.ibb.co/MDKTTTP/Superman-022-002.jpg https://i.ibb.co/MR6sB5S/Superman-022-003.jpg https://i.ibb.co/b1G7JdK/Superman-022-005.jpg https://i.ibb.co/rd4Rkx0/Superman-022-006.jpg https://i.ibb.co/WyJFLsy/Superman-022-007.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/tYkgGGY/Superman-022-008.jpg https://i.ibb.co/pzzyfVv/Superman-022-010.jpg https://i.ibb.co/dJcycZ3/Superman-022-011.jpg https://i.ibb.co/XFDrJF8/Superman-022-012.jpg

qwertyuiop1998
BTW, Mongul casually stomped Wonder Woman too stick out tongue
Originally posted by abhilegend
Mongul ****ing stomps Wonder Woman like nothing.

https://i.postimg.cc/3kXQWQrz/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/Mctkb0QD/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/qhZ9WkQ6/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/K41XBMvP/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/bdW7TwsK/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/ppjg1Mjy/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/zy14s2w7/image.jpg

So serious mode Superman>Mongul>>>>Wonder Woman>>>>>>>>>>>>entire Marvel laughing

Diesldude
LOL carter having a meltdown. laughing out loud

Stoic
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Here is my question, if all of you truly believe Superman is the most powerful being in all of comics, why keep making these threads? for the past 6 months it has been nothing but one big suck a super sun dick every single day. Exact same people arguing the exact same sundipped Superman bullshit

I completely agree. It's covered up ABC logic. Superman and the World Forger fought on a physical level, while the most famous Living Tribunal battle was fought with powers far removed from the physical. How is this a fight? The LT would've seen the moment that Batman began scheming and shut it down. For that reason alone the Living Tribunal makes this a no contest. He could literally rewrite Superman's genetic structure reducing him to human levels, or change/remove his power source. He was shown to control reality, not just be it's builder, as well as control time, magic, telepathy, power, space. As quickly as this begins, is as quickly as it would end. Is Superman Cosmic like Galactus? No he isn't. Then how would he even be able to lay a finger on the LT? The Watcher\s mentions this after Rulk was able to hit them. This wasn't supposed to be possible.

carver9
Lol, The first two scans you posted Superman was beating Mongul as his punchbag
https://ibb.co/WDgZ0vB
https://ibb.co/SQrP7Fz
https://ibb.co/Q8R5ddj
https://ibb.co/hRDPWVX

And the third scan you posted was a completely different Mongul( The version now youre using) who casually ripped previous mongul heart
https://ibb.co/23KXZmh
https://ibb.co/yFHxnyH

Plus this Mongul just got lucky when he knocked out Superman
https://ibb.co/LQ2gyTV

In a normal circumstance, Superman stomped this Mongul as showed in later story

And it took multiple punches for Pre Crisis Superman to do that whereas Cyborg treated him like fodder.

Superman on panel admitted he gave it everything he got and still did nothing.

Same scans you're claiming he got lucky, Superman still got ktfo and couldn't repeat the results, even after sneak attacking him and Mongul before he showed up and during the fight was going against Superman and an entire planet.

Good showing for Pre Crisis Superman. Sadly, he have showing of getting curbed by Mongul. There's no way around this.

carver9
BTW, Mongul casually stomped Wonder Woman too stick out tongue

So serious mode Superman>Mongul>>>>Wonder Woman>>>>>>>>>>>>entire Marvel laughing

What do you mean? He was serious when he admitted he gave Mongul his best (that did absolutely nothing).

DarkSaint85
And Batman with his human level speed can dodge Superman and make him bleed with a punch. Trying to understand your point with these scans.

carver9
So there isn't a difference between Batman and Mongul? Obviously one scene is capable of happening and one scene isn't. You're a smart guy, so you should know which scene is more accurate. Unless you think every showing involving Superman being hurt or being unable to hurt someone is all PIS (I feel certain you do, lol).

DarkSaint85
So there isn't a difference between Batman and Mongul? Obviously one scene is capable of happening and one scene isn't. You're a smart guy, so you should know which scene is more accurate. Unless you think every showing involving Superman being hurt or being unable to hurt someone is all PIS (I feel certain you do, lol).

They're all fictional, no?

Hulk can do crazy things, despite just being a superstring flightless brick.

Batman can do crazy things, despite being just a human.

Spiderman can budge the Hulk, despite being a meta.

Unless you look at Superman's best showings, and say well he did that against Mongul and Mongul just laughed it off - does that not sound crazy?

Or is Mongul that uber? Because guess who is going to pop up against Mongul....yup, Batman, lmao.

So you tell me. Did Superman do his best against Mongul? You know Superman's best feats. Are they the same?

qwertyuiop1998
And it took multiple punches for Pre Crisis Superman to do that whereas Cyborg treated him like fodder.

Cyborg beat this version of Mongul? Scans, Please

Superman on panel admitted he gave it everything he got and still did nothing.

Same scans you're claiming he got lucky, Superman still got ktfo and couldn't repeat the results, even after sneak attacking him and Mongul before he showed up and during the fight was going against Superman and an entire planet.

Good showing for Pre Crisis Superman. Sadly, he have showing of getting curbed by Mongul. There's no way around this.
Carver, Can you read?
https://ibb.co/840m6Wg

Also I want to know where did the scans state Superman couldnt repeat the results

So are you trying to say Warworld is a weapon that Superman used?

qwertyuiop1998
What do you mean? He was serious when he admitted he gave Mongul his best (that did absolutely nothing).
Can you post scans that state Superman gave his best and Mongul completely unharmed by said attacks?

Are you referring to these scans.
https://ibb.co/wJ0fLLX
https://ibb.co/Drbp8hc

Oops roll eyes (sarcastic)

carver9
They're all fictional, no?

Hulk can do crazy things, despite just being a superstring flightless brick.

Batman can do crazy things, despite being just a human.

Spiderman can budge the Hulk, despite being a meta.

Unless you look at Superman's best showings, and say well he did that against Mongul and Mongul just laughed it off - does that not sound crazy?

Or is Mongul that uber? Because guess who is going to pop up against Mongul....yup, Batman, lmao.

So you tell me. Did Superman do his best against Mongul? You know Superman's best feats. Are they the same?

What im telling you is that as shown on panel and stated by Superman, he gave Mongul his best shot and it did absolutely nothing. I'm not ignoring on panel showings. This is how YOU debate. Just like I didn't ignore Black Panther having weapons that can lop Hulk arm off. It happened on panel and its a freaking excuse ignoring on panel showing from characters that are capable of achieving said ft. How about this, I'll ignore this if you ignore Superman knocking down World Forger. He's a multiversal level being, are we suppose to ignore this and accept Superman being able to knock him over? How far does this ignore thing go, Saint?

carver9
Can you post scans that state Superman gave his best and Mongul completely unharmed by said attacks?

Are you referring to these scans.
https://ibb.co/wJ0fLLX
https://ibb.co/Drbp8hc

Oops roll eyes (sarcastic)

Obviously more took place during that fight instead of that punch you just showed... laughing out loud

Didn't War world also explode on Mongul?

carver9
Cyborg beat this version of Mongul? Scans, Please

Carver, Can you read?
https://ibb.co/840m6Wg

Also I want to know where did the scans state Superman couldnt repeat the results

So are you trying to say Warworld is a weapon that Superman used?

Did Superman get knocked out, yes or no? So you want to accept the statement of Mongul getting lucky but you want to ignore Superman admitting he gave his best. Is this how Superman fans debate. They only accept the good while ignoring everything else that goes against the character?

DarkSaint85
What im telling you is that as shown on panel and stated by Superman, he gave Mongul his best shot and it did absolutely nothing. I'm not ignoring on panel showings. This is how YOU debate. Just like I didn't ignore Black Panther having weapons that can lop Hulk arm off. It happened on panel and its a freaking excuse ignoring on panel showing from characters that are capable of achieving said ft. How about this, I'll ignore this if you ignore Superman knocking down World Forger. He's a multiversal level being, are we suppose to ignore this and accept Superman being able to knock him over? How far does this ignore thing go, Saint?

And on panel, Spiderman as budged Hulk, easily. Yet you just handwaved it away when Magnon brought it up. As seen in my use of your own words, lmao.

Strange, that.

You forget that Superman had been sundipped laughing out loud

But let's bring it back to the thread.

Here is the Living Tribunal, meting out his ultimate punishment, a supernova:
https://i.imgur.com/1XesLOA.jpeg

We don't ignore showings, amirite? So the 2nd greatest power in Marvel, the LT, can only do a supernova?

Then runs like a b!tch when Korvac shielded Earth? Man, that's weak.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>