Rioting is only ok when liberals/leftists do it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Imy9KW_Stk&t=601s

But then, we all already knew that.... didn't we? wink

Blakemore
Rioting is never okay. Take your brain medication.

Old Man Whirly!
Nutty false equalisation from Ethneo as usual. durwank

eThneoLgrRnae
Some triggered snowflakes already.

Damn, that was fast lol.

Yeah I know y'all can't handle truth and facts very well or when someone points out your blatant double standards.

jaden_2.0
Brought to you from the guy who thinks the exact same way but with the wings changed around...

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Some triggered snowflakes already.

Damn, that was fast lol.

Yeah I know y'all can't handle truth and facts very well or when someone points out your blatant double standards. durwank so thirsty.

eThneoLgrRnae
Oh pooty... smh.

Klaw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Imy9KW_Stk&t=601s

But then, we all already knew that.... didn't we? wink

Don't forget all the people that were killed by the riots the Left had as well as all the property damages and businesses destroyed too.

But those were described as "mostly peaceful".

Old Man Whirly!
https://abcnews.go.com/US/false-equivalency-black-lives-matter-capitol-siege-experts/story?id=75251279

"If we fail to remove a White supremacist president who incited a white supremacist insurrection, it's communities like Missouri's first district that suffer the most," said Rep. Cori Bush of Missouri during her speech in support of impeachment. "The 117th Congress must understand that we have a mandate to legislate in defense of Black lives, the first step in that process is to root out white supremacy starting with impeaching the White supremacist in chief."

Blakemore
Originally posted by Klaw
Don't forget all the people that were killed by the riots the Left had as well as all the property damages and businesses destroyed too.

But those were described as "mostly peaceful". **** you. All riots are bad regardless of political opinion! Why even politicize this? Violence is violence.

Klaw
Originally posted by Blakemore
**** you. All riots are bad regardless of political opinion! Why even politicize this? Violence is violence.

I agree, too bad many on this forum do not.

Newjak
laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Newjak
laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing This is about the 10th thread Voltron have tried this false equalisation in.

So thirsty laughing out loud

eThneoLgrRnae
**** you. All riots are bad regardless of political opinion! Why even politicize this? Violence is violence.

Nah, f*** you.

You sure don't see leftists/democrats condemning riots when their side does it. Which, let's be honest here, is nearly all of them.

You just don't get it and probably never will because you're too dense. I don't support Trump anymore but I'm sick and tired of idiotic leftists lumping every single Trump supporter in with those few hundred idiots who broke into capitol building on January 6th.

What happened on January 6th was a MOSTLY PEACEFUL protest. Not every Trump supporter who was in Washington that day rioted or broke into capitol building. Democrats/leftists treat that day as if it was the darkest day in US history lmao. It's f***ing sick.

But when BLM and Antifa were burning cities in 2020 and hurting people you didn't see democrats or their voters condemning it, they were actually CONDONING it. The media incorrectly called those "mostly peaceful" protests but that was an obvious lie. What happened on January 6 actually was a mostly peaceful protest yet jackass democrats are comparing it to shit like 9/11 and Pearl Harbor lmao.

So yeah, you can kindly go f*** off with your selective fake outrage. You haven't been lumped in with a few hundred idiots who rioted on Jan 6th as all Trump supporters have been. You have no f***ing clue what it's like so maybe you should keep your ignorant mouth shut about stuff you don't understand, ya limey. Ffs, you aren't even American so piss off.

Bashar Teg
Nah, f*** you.

You sure don't see leftists/democrats condemning riots when their side does it. Which, let's be honest here, is nearly all of them.

You just don't get it and probably never will because you're too dense. I don't support Trump anymore but I'm sick and tired of idiotic leftists lumping every single Trump supporter in with those few hundred idiots who broke into capitol building on January 6th.

What happened on January 6th was a MOSTLY PEACEFUL protest. Not every Trump supporter who was in Washington that day rioted or broke into capitol building. Democrats/leftists treat that day as if it was the darkest day in US history lmao. It's f***ing sick.

But when BLM and Antifa were burning cities in 2020 and hurting people you didn't see democrats or their voters condemning it, they were actually CONDONING it. The media incorrectly called those "mostly peaceful" protests but that was an obvious lie. What happened on January 6 actually was a mostly peaceful protest yet jackass democrats are comparing it to shit like 9/11 and Pearl Harbor lmao.

So yeah, you can kindly go f*** off with your selective fake outrage. You haven't been lumped in with a few hundred idiots who rioted on Jan 6th as all Trump supporters have been. You have no f***ing clue what it's like so maybe you should keep your ignorant mouth shut about stuff you don't understand, ya limey. Ffs, you aren't even American.

^thirsty durwank

eThneoLgrRnae
Oh yeah, one other thing, Donald Trump had ZERO to do with those idiots rioting. ZERO. He specifically told his supporters in Washington that day to walk over to capitol building and PEACEFULLY PROTEST. That is an indisputable fact.

But democrats were actually partially responsible for the 2020 riots because they were actually CONDONING them, ffs.

Old Man Whirly!
Oh yeah, one other thing, Donald Trump had ZERO to do with those idiots rioting. ZERO. He specifically told his supporters in Washington that day to walk over to capitol building and PEACEFULLY PROTEST. That is an undisputable fact.

But democrats were actually partially responsible for the 2020 riots because they were actually CONDONING them, ffs. of course he did!

eThneoLgrRnae
Also, they had an entire hearing yesterday and never once did they bring up Ashli Babbit, not once... not that I actually watched that clown show of course but that's what I heard.

The MFer capitol police officer who murdered her got away with it and piece of shit leftist are totally fine with that. Ffs, she was COMPLETELY UNARMED. She was no threat to anyone. She was not attacking the piece of dog shit officer who shot and killed her.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
of course he did!

samhain
Another good point that you failed to bring up is this; Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

samhain
Shit, my bad, I missed this.

Nah, f*** you.

So yeah, you can kindly go f*** off with your selective fake outrage. You haven't been lumped in with a few hundred idiots who rioted on Jan 6th as all Trump supporters have been. You have no f***ing clue what it's like so maybe you should keep your ignorant mouth shut about stuff you don't understand, ya limey. Ffs, you aren't even American so piss off.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by samhain
Another good point that you failed to bring up is this; Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeee

samhain
thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :lol thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
eeee thumb up laughing out loud

Raptor22
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. lol

eThneoLgrRnae
You can bet your ass that if it was a black man Biden supporter who had gotten shot under similar circumstances that democrats, the media, and hypocrite leftists everywhere would be demanding the shooter be crucified, hung, or thrown in a prison cell for the rest of his life and the victim would be praised as a martyr or saint or whatever and have murals and statues made for him.

But since it was a Trump supporter? Meh, who cares. Guess she deserved it anyway for voting for Trump, amirite?

They won't even released the murdering bastard's name.

Blakemore
There is no reason to dichotomise right wing loonies with left wing loonies. Loonies are loonies. :/

jaden_2.0
I mean, if you don't consider the breaking through police barriers, forcing her way into a federal building then smashing and climbing through the window of a barricaded door while being part of a mob that were chanting about wanting to kill democratically elected representatives she did absolutely nothing wrong.

cdtm

Agreed 100%.

Lons Ranger's pointing out how this was a thing:

https://a57.foxnews.com/static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2020/08/1200/675/CNN-Headline-Fiery-2.jpg

100% real. I'm more amused by the fact this slipped past management, because anyone should.see it's a terrible caption.

Blakemore
Were they peaceful? Obviously the indication is the actions, not the melanin 😊

Eon Blue

Old Man Whirly!

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by cdtm
Agreed 100%.

Lons Ranger's pointing out how this was a thing:

https://a57.foxnews.com/static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2020/08/1200/675/CNN-Headline-Fiery-2.jpg

100% real. I'm more amused by the fact this slipped past management, because anyone should.see it's a terrible caption.

Bingo. "Peaceful protests", my a**. If anyone had bothered to click on the link I posted they would know what I'm talking about. They showed many different examples of the so-called "mostly peaceful" protests.

Fires burning in the background yet they still call it "mostly peaceful" lol. Talk about some major in your face gaslighting.

Oh, but when only a tiny fraction of the probably at least half a million Trump supporters who were in DC on January 6th riot they don't dare call that a mostly peaceful protest. roll eyes (sarcastic)

It's the double standards that pisses me off but blake is either too drunk or too dumb to get that.

Old Man Whirly!

TheRealPresiden
Perhaps we should just grab em by day pussay

TheRealPresiden
RQ0GNks-i2w

TheRealPresiden
Originally posted by TheRealPresiden
Perhaps we should just grab em by day pussay https://i.scdn.co/image/ab67616d0000b273d9f3f842fae3bbbbcebbdf76

Klaw
Trump lives in KMCs' head 24/7.

TheRealPresiden
Trump lives in KMCs' head 24/7. We like live in a society

TheRealPresiden
I did a peaceful protest, I assaulted a cop car

Spent the night in jail

We had a few laughs

Good times

roughrider
For the right wing conspiracy nuts and apologists on this board, Republican Adam Kinzinger makes the distinction between people Breaking The Law at events like the BLM protests, and the more dangerous and subversive Rejecting The Rule Of Law - namely, January 6 riots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eydFcfHGyio

TheRealPresiden
Those cops were good guys. I didn't have to go Rambo

LDRiecoUczA

Ya know if this were that type of town, man. Idk I'd prolly be dead, I'm the kinda dog that doesn't stay down willingly. Good thing it's 2020. I wouldn't have made it in the 40s.

TheRealPresiden
452XjnaHr1A

cdtm
Originally posted by roughrider
For the right wing conspiracy nuts and apologists on this board, Republican Adam Kinzinger makes the distinction between people Breaking The Law at events like the BLM protests, and the more dangerous and subversive Rejecting The Rule Of Law - namely, January 6 riots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eydFcfHGyio

How is looting and burning buildings anything but rejection of rule of law?

Or chop zones. If no one can be trusted to enforce the law, there is no law.

TheRealPresiden

Or chop zones. If no one can be trusted to enforce the law, there is no law. I'd be happy to enforce the law

TheRealPresiden
I'd be happy to enforce the law 4kr24G8jQpM

roughrider

Because one is a protest against the long ingrained strands of systematic racism within American policing that has led to unnecessary death and suffering in the Black community, and the other was a crazed attempt at a coup & overturning an election that had repeatedly been certified as legal and sound by the authorities - many of whom were Republican.

Because why? - Because their guy didn't win the election. That's it.

TheRealPresiden
BLM It's difficult for me to hear their struggles when I'm escalating my radar the same way.

I honestly don't care, because I was always kept on a subchannel level at a disadvantage here

cdtm
Because one is a protest against the long ingrained strands of systematic racism within American policing that has led to unnecessary death and suffering in the Black community, and the other was a crazed attempt at a coup & overturning an election that had repeatedly been certified as legal and sound by the authorities - many of whom were Republican.

Because why? - Because their guy didn't win the election. That's it.

Maybe for some, it is.

And maybe some just like to loot.

But why should the message even matter when there's real victims? Someone loses their business, what are they. Collateral damage?

TheRealPresiden
Because one is a protest against the long ingrained strands of systematic racism within American policing that has led to unnecessary death and suffering in the Black community, a

They never killed a black president. They killed a white one. 💯

TheRealPresiden
They are more oppressive towards whoever can sway the system with the most finesse.

Right now, that group is the whites, while these black protests are just kicking us in the groin unfairly imho

TheRealPresiden
More scientific articles are published based on my work than Neil Degrassi Tysons and not only am I still an unknown in science, I'm done there with fukin Michael brown or close to it.

I don't even move to another state tho because I'm sick of moving furniture ive been evicted three times in a row.

TheRealPresiden
More scientific articles are published based on my work than 💯 google "time crystals" and "dark matter answers SMBH mystery" right now.

ArtificialGlory
RQ0GNks-i2w
"I'll show you. When the chips are down, these... these civilized people, they'll storm the Capitol."

eThneoLgrRnae

Or chop zones. If no one can be trusted to enforce the law, there is no law.

Why bother even playing his disingenuous game? He knows god**** well that leftists engaged in widespread lawlessness during 2020 and even during Trump's full term. Like most leftists, he plays dumb.

It's a waste of time replying to his posts because he never argues in good faith, as leftists in general don't.

Trump supporters broke a few windows and took a crap on Pelosi's desk. Omg, how horrible that is the the darkest and most tragic day in history!!!!

No one was hurt or killed by any Trump supporter that day. But an unarmed Trump supporting veteran was gunned down in cold blood: Ashli Babbit.

BLM and Antifa thug asses bash people in head with sticks and pipes and burn cities and it's "naw, dey didn't do nuthin!' Dey da heroes dey fightin' da meanie fascists herrr deeeerrrp!!"

Don't waste your time arguing with him, unless you just have nothing better to do.

TheRealPresiden
Alright tbh

PC

n5fXZ0pqg78

Not PC

BMSbsiVnxK0

PC

eAUKX3T-qZs

Not PC

fMvofOBw4OM

I get it, please don't give me 10 to life

cdtm
Why bother even playing his disingenuous game? He knows god**** well that leftists engaged in widespread lawlessness during 2020 and even during Trump's full term. Like most leftists, he plays dumb.

It's a waste of time replying to his posts because he never argues in good faith, as leftists in general don't.

Trump supporters broke a few windows and took a crap on Pelosi's desk. Omg, how horrible that is the the darkest and most tragic day in history!!!!

No one was hurt or killed by any Trump supporter that day. But an unarmed Trump supporting veteran was gunned down in cold blood: Asjli Babbit.

BLM and Antifa thug asses bash people in head with sticks and pipes and burn cities and it's "naw, dey didn't do nuthin!' Dey da heroes dey fightin' da meanie fascists herrr deeeerrrp!!"

Don't waste your time arguing with him, unless you just have nothing better to do.

My favorite double standard is lefties standing "guard" for 2008, gloating on how their guy will win to rule us all, and it being argued this isn't intimidation.

eThneoLgrRnae
LOL@ at RR displaying his ignorance. BLM/Antifa attacked federal buildings in multiple cities. That could be considered insurrection as well.

But naw, it would kill RR or any other leftist hypocrite to admit that they have double standards.

Besides, all rioting is a crime. It doesn't have to be called "insurrection" in order for it to be wrong. This reminds me of when leftists have killed people and then certain jackasses on this site say stupid shit like "Duh, I didn't see no one da run anyone over her derp!"

As if running people over is the only kind of murder that is not acceptable, ffs.

ThePresident
lawlessness Yeah too many people don't play it with enough finesse, they think they're a character in a movie

lMMyvL0KR5s

The American Golden Days of Bootlegging and Bonnie and Clyde are over, people need to understand that it's the year 2021, where you're either multiethnic, gay, and work at a cubical or you're a square.

Old Man Whirly!

Because why? - Because their guy didn't win the election. That's it. thumb up they are aware, they Re just thirsty. smile

ThePresident
LOL@ at RR displaying his ignorance. BLM/Antifa attacked federal buildings in multiple cities. That could be considered insurrection as well.

But naw, it would kill RR or any other leftist hypocrite to admit that they have double standards.

Besides, all rioting is a crime. It doesn't have to be called "insurrection" in order for it to be wrong. This reminds me of when leftists have killed people and then certain jackasses on this site say stupid shit like "Duh, I didn't see no one da run anyone over her derp!"

As if running people over is the only kind of murder that is not acceptable, ffs. Bonnie and Clyde were chronic bank robbers who killed way more people than the afforementioned rioters. They were true 'insert erectionists' and liberal terroristststs

But they had cojones.

LandLord
thumb up they are aware, they Re just thirsty. smile EGGS ACTLY!!!

Klaw
So according to KMC:

Left Wing riots = good

Right Wing riots = bad

eThneoLgrRnae
So according to KMC:

Left Wing riots = good

Right Wing riots = bad

Of course.

We all already knew that though.

Old Man Whirly!
Reeeeeeeeee durwank so thirsty. smile

eThneoLgrRnae
Poor pooty... get a life, "mate."

Old Man Whirly!
Poor pooty... get a life, "mate." Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae

cdtm

Blakemore

Bashar Teg
Reeeeeeeeee durwank so thirsty. smile Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!

cdtm

Blakemore

Eon Blue
All rioting is bad, period.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.