Is this Nazi Germany? "Your papers, your papers!! Where are your papers?!!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
As many of you know already I'm sure, the federal government has said all its workers will have to present proof of being vaccinated if they wanna keep their jobs.

Sounds a lot like WW2 nazi Germany to me rather than the Constitutional Republic our country is supposed to be. The unvaccinated are slowly but surely being removed from society and demonized, just as the jews were who were required to wear a star of David on themselves so the brownshirts knew at a glance who to persecute.

Patriot Nurse is fed up with this "Your papers! Where are you papers?! Your papers are not in order!! Your papers, your papers! Show me your papers!" totalitarian nazi type bullshit.

https://youtu.be/FxvO8DEc308

Again, I thought leftists were opposed to nazi type shit? At least they pretend to be on the surface.

This is just the beginning stages of this demonization of anti-vaxxers and people who are not actually anti-vaxx, but just pro-free will. The covid and so-called "delta variant" fearmongering from the lying media is gonna get much worse and they will increase their rhetoric against the unvaccinated dramatically as time goes on in an attempt to divide the country even further.

As more and more people die or are hospitalized from experimental "vaccines" they will have to increase their lies accordingly to cover it up by claiming it is this mythical "delta variant" that is killing them supposedly because of unvaccinated people rather than admit to it being the dangerous "vaccines" themselves.

Funny how the most vaccinated countries on earth are the ones getting the most sick or dead people from the so-called "delta variant". Hmmm, it's almost like there is an easily discernible pattern here. Gee, I wonder what that could be. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Blakemore
Assuring workers are vaccinated to prevent the spread of a deadly virus = making sure Jews have a star on their shirts to be sheriff of auchwitz. Yeah, makes so much sense, you dipshit.

Bashar Teg
what's the topic here? "op is a phaggot"?

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae

Funny how the most vaccinated countries on earth are the ones getting the most sick or dead people from the so-called "delta variant". Hmmm, it's almost like there is an easily discernible pattern here. Gee, I wonder what that could be. roll eyes (sarcastic)

What countries would they be?

Old Man Whirly!
As many of you know already I'm sure, the federal government has said all its workers will have to present proof of being vaccinated if they wanna keep their jobs.

Sounds a lot like WW2 nazi Germany to me rather than the Constitutional Republic our country is supposed to be. The unvaccinated are slowly but surely being removed from society and demonized, just as the jews were who were required to wear a star of David on themselves so the brownshirts knew at a glance who to persecute.

Patriot Nurse is fed up with this "Your papers! Where are you papers?! Your papers are not in order!! Your papers, your papers! Show me your papers!" totalitarian nazi type bullshit.

https://youtu.be/FxvO8DEc308

Again, I thought leftists were opposed to nazi type shit? At least they pretend to be on the surface.

This is just the beginning stages of this demonization of anti-vaxxers and people who are not actually anti-vaxx, but just pro-free will. The covid and so-called "delta variant" fearmongering from the lying media is gonna get much worse and they will increase their rhetoric against the unvaccinated dramatically as time goes on in an attempt to divide the country even further.

As more and more people die or are hospitalized from experimental "vaccines" they will have to increase their lies accordingly to cover it up by claiming it is this mythical "delta variant" that is killing them supposedly because of unvaccinated people rather than admit to it being the dangerous "vaccines" themselves.

Funny how the most vaccinated countries on earth are the ones getting the most sick or dead people from the so-called "delta variant". Hmmm, it's almost like there is an easily discernible pattern here. Gee, I wonder what that could be. roll eyes (sarcastic) durwank so thirsty.

Blakemore
India? Bangladesh? Pakistan?

eThneoLgrRnae
Biden, his dumbass press secretary, and the fake media are all LYING THRU THEIR TEETH when they say it is mostly the unvaccinated that are getting sick.

#Liars

Old Man Whirly!
Biden, his dumbass press secretary, and the fake media are all LYING THRU THEIR TEETH when they say it is mostly the unvaccinated that are getting sick.

#Liars Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
durwank so thirsty.

jaden_2.0
So not the most vaccinated countries then.

India is the 90th most vaccinated, Pakistan is 115th and Bangladesh is 126th.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
durwank so thirsty.

what more is there to say? or is even that too much of a boon for thirsty op's attention seeking behavior?

Blakemore
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
So not the most vaccinated countries then.

India is the 90th most vaccinated, Pakistan is 115th and Bangladesh is 126th. theyre also very crowded. erm

Bashar Teg
i suspecr it's more than just population density. is social distancing even an option out there for city residents/commuters?

Blakemore

Bashar Teg
i take a mostly spacious and ventilated bus and walk through one of the most densly populated areas on earth once a week. however the sidewalks are wide and tourist foot traffic has been at a relative minimum. plus i have the luxury of grocery shopping online for delivery. and there's my mostly-work-from-home situation. what if i didn't have these advantages and was constantly obligated to endure close contact with the general public? rhetorical question. of couse my chances of catching covid would have skyrocketed

Blakemore
So are you suggesting it may be an environmental or economic issue?

Bashar Teg
only category i could place my suspicion under is "situational" and maybe"city planning" . Japanese cities like tokyo are pretty wealthy, but I'm sure you've seen images of their subways at rush hour.

Blakemore

Old Man Whirly!
I still don't understand why it hasn't spread more in Nigeria.

Blakemore
I still don't understand why it hasn't spread more in Nigeria. well obviously Nigerians have superior genetics and nothing to do with the medical system.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i suspecr it's more than just population density. is social distancing even an option out there for city residents/commuters?

They have multiple families living in the same in the same home (even the wealthy, just in bigger homes). So 1 gets it, then its spreads to the whole extended family.

Theres also lots of extremely poor beggars and homeless people who wont get prioritised for medical treatment. And they cant just stay at home (they might not have one).

They also cant afford to compensate people to stay at home in lockdowns (but then America doesnt compensate much either).

snowdragon
Whats the problem here again, vaccines? When you joined the military they made you get certain vaccines/treatments before you could travel......we make kids get certain vaccines before they go to school.

You need to a drivers license to drive, insurance to own a car and drive legally......etc etc are your papers in order with everything you own?

Eon Blue

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by snowdragon
Whats the problem here again, vaccines? When you joined the military they made you get certain vaccines/treatments before you could travel......we make kids get certain vaccines before they go to school.

You need to a drivers license to drive, insurance to own a car and drive legally......etc etc are your papers in order with everything you own?

Jesus Christ, dude.... I thought you were one of those here who got it but I guess not. It is about the fact that they are trying to force them onto people against their will. I am not anti-vaxx. I am pro-free will. I have every right to refuse any vaccine and I don't have to give a reason for it. I think if people wanna take this or any other vaccine then that's fine. I just don't want it forced on me or anyone else.

Yeah, we were forced to take a bunch of shots in boot camp but I didn't know when I first joined military that it was going to be a requirement or else I may not have joined. When you join the military it is a given that you'll have to give up some of your rights but I didn't know that was going be one of them.

And you know what, I wouldn't be surprised if "Gulf War Syndrome" was actually caused by those vaccines.

Besides, those shots we had to take in boot camp are not the same as these experimental covid vaccines. Yeah, I don't like vaccines in general but I'm even more suspicious of these covid ones than say something like a typical flu shot (which I haven't had in decades).

Old Man Whirly!
Jesus Christ, dude.... I thought you were one of those here who got it but I guess not. It is about the fact that they are trying to force them onto people against their will. I am not anti-vaxx. I am pro-free will. I have every right to refuse any vaccine and I don't have to give a reason for it. I think if people wanna take this or any other vaccine then that's fine. I just don't want it forced on me or anyone else.

Yeah, we were forced to take a bunch of shots in boot camp but I didn't know when I first joined military that it was going to be a requirement or else I may not have joined. When you join the military it is a given that you'll have to give up some of your rights but I didn't know that was going be one of them.

And you know what, I wouldn't be surprised if "Gulf War Syndrome" was actually caused by those vaccines.

Besides, those shots we had to take in boot camp are not the same as these experimental covid vaccines. Yeah, I don't like vaccines in general but I'm even more suspicious of these covid ones than say something like a typical flu shot (which I haven't had in decades). Why do you hate yor country so much?

Bashar Teg
...and more importantly: if you hate it here so much, why not gtfo?

snowdragon
Oh, I get it. Sometimes you just gotta do it, I'm a head of household and I wouldn't put my income at risk or my family easy motivators for me but if you don't have that than you do you. I'm just not buying the nazi piece just like I didn't buy it when the left was trying to pitch it.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
...and more importantly: if you hate it here so much, why not gtfo? Absolutely. He hates democracy and cucks for his supreme leader.

Old Man Whirly!
Oh, I get it. Sometimes you just gotta do it, I'm a head of household and I wouldn't put my income at risk or my family easy motivators for me but if you don't have that than you do you. I'm just not buying the nazi piece just like I didn't buy it when the left was trying to pitch it. When did the left undermine an election, promote misinformation so people died in a pandemic. Storm the capital and try and lynch elected officials etc, all over a few weeks?

snowdragon
When did the left undermine an election, promote misinformation so people died in a pandemic. Storm the capital and try and lynch elected officials etc, all over a few weeks?

Happy Dance

Blakemore

Bashar Teg
Happy Dance

wow you sure proved him wrong there. i'm waiting for whirly to do the right thing and concede.

Newjak
You might be a moron if you believe asking people to show proof vaccinations against a deadly virus is the same as Nazi Germany.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Newjak
You might be a moron if you believe asking people to show proof vaccinations against a deadly virus is the same as Nazi Germany.

I've seen people liken it to Apartheid in South Africa too. Utter lunacy.

I mean, I don't like what the government is doing in most places either, but people have to be sensible. You can argue that the vaccines aren't perfect. You can argue that AZ dropped the ball. That's fine. But even if you don't want to get the AZ vaccine, there are other options.

At this point, getting a vaccine is the decent, responsible thing to do.

Klaw
Being against forced vaccinations or this particular vaccination does not make you anti-vax.

That characterization is stupid.

-Pr-
I... wasn't claiming it did, so I'm going to guess you were addressing someone else.

Klaw

Blakemore

you get thorns
Al Gore is still the real President.

Blakemore

Robtard
https://media2.giphy.com/media/XsUtdIeJ0MWMo/200.gif @ Trumpers making this into a Nazi Germany comparison.

Darth Thor
I thought these Libertarians were all for businesses governing by their own laws.

Now theyre complaining when those same businesses dont want to risk unvaccinated employees and customers.

After all its not the government enforcing vaccines on people (except for their own employees).

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Darth Thor
I thought these Libertarians were all for businesses governing by their own laws.

Now theyre complaining when those same businesses dont want to risk unvaccinated employees and customers.

After all its not the government enforcing vaccines on people (except for their own employees). laughing out loud thumb up Libertarians. So stupid!

Robtard
Originally posted by Darth Thor

After all its not the government enforcing vaccines on people (except for their own employees).

As we've seen time and again and again and again, they'll stand firmly with their mantra: "a private business should be able to practice however it wishes, the free market will sort it all out", until a business does something that they don't like; which couldn't potentially impact them. Then the rape-whistles start blowing.

Old Man Whirly!
https://i.imgur.com/KUczIcy.jpg

roughrider
As of this morning, the USA still has a comfortable lead in COVID cases and COVID deaths worldwide.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Canada is at number 25. Even if we equalized our population to be the same as the USA, you're still 3-4 times more likely to contract COVID and die down there than up here.

Because even with some states tightening restrictions to the levels needed (belatedly), it seems Americans overall are determined to lead the world in another category - COVID stupidity.

But go ahead, keep whining about your freedom of choice and comparing having COVID papers to Nazi Germany, while on another site I'll keep reposting stories of Americans who died wishing they had listened and gotten the vaccine (or at least practiced some social distancing) when they had the chance. They are all just sheep to you, right?

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are your only hope to turn this around.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Blakemore
well obviously Nigerians have superior genetics and nothing to do with the medical system. Pangolin Centre of diversity shifty

Blakemore
I was joking. Okay

BackFire

RocketPocket
You better believe it!

Darth Thor
Originally posted by roughrider
it seems Americans overall are determined to lead the world in another category - COVID stupidity.

laughing out loud

Theyre the best they are at what they do. Just what they do isnt very smart.

Robtard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.