They want to arrest and jail all the unvaccinated!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
Just look at all of these authoritarian jacka**es lol.

https://youtu.be/TBRLUGMeBL4

Yeah, screw individual rights. Let's just go ahead and burn the Constitution while we're at it and replace it with Karl Marx's Communist Manifesto lol.

It does give me hope though that about half the people asked refused to sign that joke petition.

Blakemore
Err, anti-vaccine people are getting arrested?

snowdragon
I can never watch those videos to their full extent but when you have a country of 330 million folks some are bound to opposing views and willing to step on those who oppose.

Jen Psaki stepped in it recently with her statement about govt agencies that are working with FB to ban and erase information on certain accounts.

No

Blakemore
Ok

eThneoLgrRnae
If you support forced vaccinations then you are either a fascist or communist piece of dog shit. Take your pick. Either way you're an authoritarian a-hole.

You cannot downplay just how utterly shitty you are for wanting vaccines forced onto people no matter how you try to justify it.

Klaw
It's amazing how the Left cried "Fascism" for 4 years and now they're promoting it.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Klaw
It's amazing how the Left cried "Fascism" for 4 years and now they're promoting it.

thumb up thumb up

Bashar Teg
"muh freedums!
muh kmc leftiust echo chamber!
muh fee-fees!
muh discord!"

-24/7 thirsty retard with a silly hair weave.

you get thorns
I think jailing someone for refusing the vaccine is extreme. Mainly because I, the tax payer, would have to pick up the bills. I say bills because after being there for a while with a crew of non-vaxed people we would end up with some large medical bills the civil suits from relatives of the deceased.

Canings on the other hand........

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
"muh freedums!
muh fee-fees!
muh discord!"

Oh, you poor wittle crybaby.... I know how much it infuriates fascists and communists like you that in this country our individual rights reign supreme over everything else ....I have a solution for you though:

Pack your shit and move to a different country where you don't enjoy those rights and people can be forced to take that poison jab against their will.. wink

Either move or quit b*tching... either way most Americans will never stop fighting for their rights so you might as well grow up and get used to it, commie.

Newjak
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
If you support forced vaccinations then you are either a fascist or communist piece of dog shit. Take your pick. Either way you're an authoritarian a-hole.

You cannot downplay just how utterly shitty you are for wanting vaccines forced onto people no matter how you try to justify it. laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

cdtm
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
"muh freedums!
muh fee-fees!
muh discord!"

"Retard"

"Bag of dicks"

"Keep guns from blacks"

Your typical homophobic ableist racist leftie ladies and gentlemen. 👌

Klaw
thumb up Yup.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by cdtm
"Retard"

"Bag of dicks"

"Keep guns from blacks"

Your typical homophobic ableist racist leftie ladies and gentlemen. 👌

thumb up

Newjak
It's amazing how the Left cried "Fascism" for 4 years and now they're promoting it. roll eyes (sarcastic) I expect this level of stupidity from Ethneo but I thought you were smarter than this.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Newjak
roll eyes (sarcastic) I expect this level of stupidity from Ethneo but I thought you were smarter than this.

Dude, you're a fascist piece of shit. Just admit it.

-Pr-
Just look at all of these authoritarian jacka**es lol.

https://youtu.be/TBRLUGMeBL4

Yeah, screw individual rights. Let's just go ahead and burn the Constitution while we're at it and replace it with Karl Marx's Communist Manifesto lol.

It does give me hope though that about half the people asked refused to sign that joke petition.

Of all the statements that don't make sense, this is the least sensical.

Klaw
Dude, you're a fascist piece of shit. Just admit it.

Reddit, Twitter, and KMC.

All Left Wing sites that are part of "The Resistance".

All claim to be for freedom and less Government intervention.

You go on there for a few minutes and see they're all for Government control and less freedom (see lockdowns and forced vaccinations).

Old Man Whirly!

You go on there for a few minutes and see they're all for Government control and less freedom (see lockdowns and forced vaccinations). So you guys admit your "war" is lost and you all intend to go full retard till the last of you are purged as you hold up the victim card. Really?

eThneoLgrRnae

You go on there for a few minutes and see they're all for Government control and less freedom (see lockdowns and forced vaccinations).

Yup. They are not and never have been the resistance. Butthurt Hillary Clinton supporters stole that title from Infowars after Hillary lost in 2016.

For many years before democrats started calling themselves "the resistance" Infowars has been using the slogan "If you are receiving this transmission, you are the resistance."

cdtm
Yup. They are not and never have been the resistance. Butthurt Hillary Clinton supporters stole that title from Infowars after Hillary lost in 2016.

For many years before democrats started calling themselves "the resistance" Infowars has been using the slogan "If you are receiving this transmission, you are the resistance."

Don't Democrats also call Republicans "anti-establishment"?

How can someone be "the resistance" when they're the establishment? laughing out loud

That's like saying The Spanish were rebels against Guy Fawkes.

Robtard
Fake news thread

Blakemore
Robtard stating the obvious.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Robtard
Fake news thread

Was actually a pretty funny video.

BackFire

cdtm

BackFire

BackFire

Newjak
Dude, you're a fascist piece of shit. Just admit it. laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

eThneoLgrRnae

eThneoLgrRnae
Don't Democrats also call Republicans "anti-establishment"?

How can someone be "the resistance" when they're the establishment? laughing out loud

That's like saying The Spanish were rebels against Guy Fawkes.

Yeah, it's backward ass shit. But then, logic has never been democrats' and leftists' strong suit. Dividing people by engaging in identity politics bs is.... oh, and of course killing the innocent and defenseless unborn.

You don't have to de a democrat to be part of the establishment though. Many RINOs are part of it as well. Like the backstabbing Liz Cheney, for instance.

eThneoLgrRnae
Many of my fundamentalist brethren think these "vaccines" or rather the implantable microchip that will eventually be rolled out for those that have chosen to take these shots is the mark of the beast described in the Bible. I haven't quite gotten there yet but I am highly suspicious that it might be true.

BackFire

cdtm
Many of my fundamentalist brethren think these "vaccines" or rather the implantable microchip that will eventually be rolled out for those that have chosen to take these shots is the mark of the beast described in the Bible. I haven't quite gotten there yet but I am highly suspicious that it might be true.

Isn't it suspicious how Whirly just happens to have a peanut gallery of trained seals ready to jump for the sardines he throws.

Almost as if they are of, shall we say, one mind? Literally in each others head?

I wonder if Whirly even exists. Maybe the truth is Bashar Teg really does live in Jersey, and is a Saudi terrorist with a pile of fake accounts and mountains of propaganda to disseminate.

I'm onto you!

eThneoLgrRnae
Isn't it suspicious how Whirly just happens to have a peanut gallery of trained seals ready to jump for the sardines he throws.

Almost as if they are of, shall we say, one mind? Literally in each others head?

I wonder if Whirly even exists. Maybe the truth is Bashar Teg really does live in Jersey, and is a Saudi terrorist with a pile of fake accounts and mountains of propaganda to disseminate.

I'm onto you!

laughing laughing

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Robtard
Fake news thread

Tzeentch

"I'm socially progressive- I support personal freedoms"

"So you think speeding should be decriminalized"

"No"

"Heh... So much for personal freedom..."

cdtm
Originally posted by Tzeentch
"I'm socially progressive- I support personal freedoms"

"So you think speeding should be decriminalized"

"Yes"

Darth Thor
Yeah libertarians actually believe in no driving laws.

Its fine. Those pure freedom loving pure capitalist lovers should have no issue with individual companies themselves deciding to only serve the fully vaccinated.

NemeBro

cdtm
They do.

Eon Blue
Biden is scary AF.

cdtm
So will they violate rights and force vaccination on imprisoned?

May as well force meat on a Vegan, pork on a Muslim, or lobster on an orthodox Jew.

BackFire
Pork and lobster are delicious though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.