Leftist flips off Alex Jones; instantly regrets it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
https://youtu.be/7DkiZh4Mnd8

Yeah it's an old video uploaded several months ago, but I just discovered it.

Bashar Teg
*wrong thread

jaden_2.0
https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/019/304/old.jpg

Blakemore
Pretty much

Bashar Teg
reeeeee

Blakemore
Ethneo is an old fat nob ed

eThneoLgrRnae
Fifty is middle-aged, not old.

And you're a retard limey who cucks to leftists, who are even bigger cucks.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/019/304/old.jpg

Troll harder.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae

And you're a retard limey who cucks to leftists, who are even bigger cucks.

Oh yeah, blake is also a chronic alcoholic.

Pfiefer
U5XXhdBnjJk

Pfiefer
0LniVqRfaPs

cdtm
Troll harder.

Everyones a big man on the internet. Face to face, it would end the same with any one of them and they know it.

Pfiefer
Originally posted by cdtm
Everyones a big man on the internet. Face to face, it would end the same with any one of them and they know it. I've been in a lot of fights. None of them easy opponents.

Pfiefer
Well except for one but I was defending someone else

Pfiefer
I have three, no 5 scars on my face but small ones, and only three noticeable. You fight a lot of tough opponents with no gloves or padding and that's what happens. My biggest advantage was conditioning, but now I know how to fight a lot better/better coordination, but if I fought myself back then I would lose via exhaustion probably.

Eon Blue
This place is an absolute joke.

BackFire
Yeah the people smiling and filming him ranting to himself clearly regret it.

NewGuy01
0iA9dhnwBVA

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by cdtm
Everyones a big man on the internet. Face to face, it would end the same with any one of them and they know it.

What way is that?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
What way is that? Alex Jones shutting the **** up I suspect. He is an Internet Blowhard, you saw how these people shit their pants with Clarkson in Argentina. What twats they are. Most people moderate their behaviour in real life, you know that you're from Dundee, I know that I'm from South London. If we didn't we'd be like those people we know who did get stabbed up etc. You never see Alex Jones or Tommy Robinson giving it large in the worldwide equivalent of a Dundee or Peckham pub at closing time on a Friday night.

Old Man Whirly!
They will give it large to a clearly middle class passive young guy with his girlfriend.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by BackFire
Yeah the people smiling and filming him ranting to himself clearly regret it.

Guess you missed the part where the little turd inside the car rolled the window down and AJ demonstrated just how ignorant the guy was about so many things. He wasn't ranting to himself lol.

Besides, I was just using the title from the video.

eThneoLgrRnae
Also, the point was to show how the little turd flipped off Jones but then when AJ got in his face the coward suddenly wasn't so "brave" anymore.

This is true of most leftists in general, they act all big and bad unti you get in their face then they show their true cowardly colors lol. Unless of course they outnumber you at least 5 to 1 lol.

Darth Thor
Alex Jones is a complete joke. Just watch his interview with Andrew Neil. Hilarious.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Alex Jones is a complete joke. Just watch his interview with Andrew Neil. Hilarious.

Nah, he knows far more about what's going on in the world than people like you do who just blindly believe everything the media and the government tells you as being fact without ever questioning it.

I love how he completely and utterly wrecked Piers Morgan in that interview a while back about gun control.

Darth Thor

I love how he completely and utterly wrecked Piers Morgan in that interview a while back about gun control.

Because shouting like a maniac is owning him right?

Piers Morgan is all over the place though on his views.

But Alex Jones proved on Andrew Neil that he clearly has mental health problems.

And Ben Shapiro on Andrew Neil was just LOL

eThneoLgrRnae
Jones destroyed him lol.

Old Man Whirly!
He goes to the window of some kid with his girlfriend laughing out loud What a loser.

Klaw
Oh yeah, blake is also a chronic alcoholic.

laughing

eThneoLgrRnae
Here is the shortened version of it:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2qhmdg

Again, AJ absolutely destroyed him lol.

eThneoLgrRnae
Why Piers clearly got his ass handed to him.

http://dulyconsider.blogspot.com/2013/03/alex-jones-destroys-pier-morgan-piers.html?m=1

Charlie Sotelo

Charlie Sotelo
Jones is a *****.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/section/tech

Too many video games.

Blakemore

And you're a retard limey who cucks to leftists, who are even bigger cucks. you are 50 and fat. You old fat nob Ed.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Charlie Sotelo
Jones is a *****.

Too many video games. laughing out loud oh dear... another Tommy Robinson.

Robtard
So someone flips off Jones and he makes a fool of himself again...

Good thread, eThneoLgrRnae. <--- Heavy sarcasm

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
So someone flips off Jones and he makes a fool of himself again...

Good thread, eThneoLgrRnae. <--- Heavy sarcasm I think Ethneo just likes abuse, it's why he made his account. His dick gets harder everytime someone on here calls him a loser or mocks him, till he can't stop himself frenzy wanking to completion.

Ethneo = durwank but much, much faster.

He is an abuse Junkie!

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I think Ethneo just likes abuse, it's why he made his account. His dick gets harder everytime someone on here calls him a loser or mocks him, till he can't stop himself frenzy wanking to completion.

Ethneo = durwank but much, much faster.

He is an abuse Junkie!

That's actually a solid theory.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Blakemore
you are 50 and fat. You old fat nob Ed.

How do you know I'm fat, Sherlock? You've never seen me.

Yeah, I'm 50... so what? LOL if you think that's an insult.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Charlie Sotelo
Jones is a *****.

Too many video games.

Nah, Alex is an informed individual unlike you and all other brainwashed leftists.

He doesn't play video games lol. He actually doesn't like them. That's one of the few things I disagree with him on.

Newjak
Nah, Alex is an informed individual unlike you and all other brainwashed leftists.

He doesn't play video games lol. He actually doesn't like them. That's one of the few things I disagree with him on. laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

Darth Thor
?v=Ch9gQ9JOe3Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch9gQ9JOe3Y

Andrew Neil exposed Alex Jones mental health issues laughing out loud

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae

Old Man Whirly!
I'm not skinny but I wouldn't call myself fat either. durwank

eThneoLgrRnae
Troll, troll, troll,pooty.

Blakemore
Fat, old nob head.

Robtard
Guys, fat shaming eThneoLgrRnae. :/

Also, in the SF/Bay Area masks mandates are back on for all indoor settings regardless of vaccination status because covid19 in ripping through the unvaccinated nobs. Means I have to wear a masks at the gym today and in the foreseeable future. Hate working out in masks, but I get it, we have to protect the nobs from themselves.

Blakemore

Also, in the SF/Bay Area masks mandates are back on for all indoor settings regardless of vaccination status because covid19 in ripping through the unvaccinated nobs. Means I have to wear a masks at the gym today and in the foreseeable future. Hate working out in masks, but I get it, we have to protect the nobs from themselves. old gymmy mask wearing nob head.

Old Man Whirly!

Also, in the SF/Bay Area masks mandates are back on for all indoor settings regardless of vaccination status because covid19 in ripping through the unvaccinated nobs. Means I have to wear a masks at the gym today and in the foreseeable future. Hate working out in masks, but I get it, we have to protect the nobs from themselves. True, apologies Ethneo. I didn't fat shame you but I did state my suspicion you enjoy abuse online.

Darth Thor

Also, in the SF/Bay Area masks mandates are back on for all indoor settings regardless of vaccination status because covid19 in ripping through the unvaccinated nobs. Means I have to wear a masks at the gym today and in the foreseeable future. Hate working out in masks, but I get it, we have to protect the nobs from themselves.

I walk in with it, but only lasts for my warm up. After that Cant wear it whilst working out.

Robtard
True, apologies Ethneo. I didn't fat shame you but I did state my suspicion you enjoy abuse online.

That's a fair suspicion, considering

Bashar Teg
please stop bashing ethneo for being a fatass, and also please stop slvt-shaming his whore mother. she's just trying to make a living

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Blakemore
Fat, old nob head.

Limey, cuck drunkard.

Old Man Whirly!
Limey, cuck drunkard. You love all this etheo, it makes your allegedly oversized Yfronts crusty... admit it, we won't think less of you. wink

Robtard
eThneoLgrRnae being a real-life masochist makes perfect sense if you take in his behavior.

I find it weird, tbh. But no judgments here, pal.

Adam_PoE
Alex Jones has ***** **** and a gunt. It must be all of the soy they found in his Alex Jones brand male supplements.

Darth Thor
Given his weight issue, it really is idiotic of ethneo to refuse a Covid jab.

Old Man Whirly!
Given his weight issue, it really is idiotic of ethneo to refuse a Covid jab. https://i.imgur.com/bqifiq9.jpg

Robtard
I walk in with it, but only lasts for my warm up. After that Cant wear it whilst working out.

Do you think the UK will go back to masks mandates soon? So sensible vaccinated people like you can also protect the senseless boobs from themselves.

Darth Thor
Do you think the UK will go back to masks mandates soon? So sensible vaccinated people like you can also protect the senseless boobs from themselves.

Well thankfully most people seem to be wearing masks here regardless. Most seem to be taking the vaccine offer as well. But weve obviously been using more AZ than anything else, which unfortunately isnt as effective against the delta variant. Which is why it wont be used for the booster jabs.

But yeah Covids not ending here in 2021. And im sure some kind of restrictions will be back.

Old Man Whirly!
https://i.imgur.com/bqifiq9.jpg Alex picking on kids but not the guy with glasses who threw coffee over him.

Blakemore
Limey, cuck drunkard. not a cuck. Am a limey drunkard tho.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.