Build a Meta team to defeat this team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Glorificus
Malice - astral form
Unus the Untouchable
Butterball
Mr. Immortal
Fantomex
Forget Me Not (equipped with an adamantium knife)

No prep time, no BFR; only characters of High Meta or below.

carver9
How many metas can we pick?

DarkSaint85
I only need one:

Ambrose Chase.

Maybe two? Add Batman 1M.

Timestop, soul steal.

Magnon
Warlock (technarch)
N'astirh (techno-organic)
S'ym (techno-organic)

Knife-stabbing shouldn't do anything to these guys, adamantium or not. Neither do they have biological minds which Malice could possess. I'm not sure if misdirection can affect the technarch or TOV-infected demons but if they just keep spamming the TO virus everywhere they should eventually infect and assimilate Fantomex and ForgetMeNot regardless (even if they only catch the former, they can use him to catch the latter). Mr Immortal can be assimilated without killing him, which would prevent him from resurrecting. N'astirh should be able to take out the rest with some magic spells / soul devour / whatev.

DarkSaint85
My worry with teams is that, does FMN's team mates know he's on their team?

Glorificus
Originally posted by Magnon
Warlock (technarch)
N'astirh (techno-organic)
S'ym (techno-organic)

Knife-stabbing shouldn't do anything to these guys, adamantium or not. Neither do they have biological minds which Malice could possess.

Malice can also go digital - didn't she possess Omega Sentinel for a while?

Glorificus
Originally posted by carver9
How many metas can we pick?

Let's go with up to 10.

Magnon
Originally posted by Glorificus
Malice can also go digital - didn't she possess Omega Sentinel for a while?
I don't think she can just "go digital" at will -- her digital and psionic/astral states are two different versions of the character. Or so I've understood, maybe someone knows this better.

Senor Cage
Hack>>Malice, IMO

https://i.imgur.com/eATQwDn.jpg

Old Man Whirly!
I'd definately have nemesis Kid in there somewhere. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.